[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cringe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (254KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
254KB, 1280x720px
Cringe
>>
>>3120829
>imagine watching this
>>
File: cloudydays.png (294KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
cloudydays.png
294KB, 600x336px
>>
>>3120845
Really does look like something reddit would design.
>>
>>3120829
The show would actually be funny if Comedy Central picked it up to allow them to do mature skits. Would probably rival Key & Peele.
>>
>>3120934
Sup Christian ya jannetty
>>
Their podcast is GOAT tier comfy tho and they get good interviews and don't suck WWE's nuts and do criticise a lot more than others do. They're honest when they see dumb shit and bad booking because neither are tied or dependent upon the company really anymore. They've left "the Universe" as it were and are back here in the real world with the rest of us.
>>
File: tommy1.png (312KB, 630x354px)
tommy1.png
312KB, 630x354px
>>3120829
Wrong this show was based
>>
>>3121083
Ive listened to small parts of it.does Christian even talk? Does he even have any opinions whatsoever?

Im serious...hes made a living and career getti g fucked by edge.

>>3121099
Cringe
>>
>>3121099
>namefag
>believes the """show""" was based
TURDITTOR DETECTED
>>
File: 1504541982560.png (1MB, 1376x1260px) Image search: [Google]
1504541982560.png
1MB, 1376x1260px
>>3121083
>Their podcast is GOAT tier comfy tho and they get good interviews and don't suck WWE's nuts and do criticise a lot more than others do. They're honest when they see dumb shit and bad booking because neither are tied or dependent upon the company really anymore. They've left "the Universe" as it were and are back here in the real world with the rest of us.
>>
>>3121083
True Podcast was a million times better than the show BROTHER-BROTHER
>>
>>3121099
TOMMMAY TOMMMAY TOMMMAY TOMMAY
>>
>>3121099
>watching the show to see Tommy Dreamer naked covered only by the Jannetty to WCW and WWF
You're closeted gay and problem go to "I want to suck dick" threads on >>>/gif/
>>
>>3121126
>does christian even talk?
Depends really on who the guest is.
If it's one of Edge's gets than usually he doesn't do much banter.

If it's his gets, typically he does put in the work.
Often times, Christian does more talking in the opening and side segments.

As of lately, he has been talking a lot more.
>>
>>3121126
depends. if it's somebody he's IRL friends with like Joe, Styles, Kane, Roode, EY etc then Christian provides excellent bants.
When they have indy geeks like Bucks or Omega on, Christian doesn't seem engaged in convo

>>3121083
disagree IMO Edge still licks the WWE's taint and provides legit cringe. He's always on about "Nia Jax is the best! Roman is great! I'm so proud I have daughters who live in a world now where they can grow up and think they can main event Mania!"
Christian, on the other hand, provides spicy hot takes like Dunn/Bate being the shits.
>>
>>3121211
O my bad..ive never actually listened to the podcast. It always seemed like they are just catering to smarks and pretend they like indie wrestling and like they give a fuck.
>>
Christian > Edgar desu senpai
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.