[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>her gimmick is that she's autistic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 23

File: bayley-interview.jpg (186KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
bayley-interview.jpg
186KB, 650x400px
>her gimmick is that she's autistic
>>
>>3120606
someone please shop huggers to say niggers
>>
File: H9gkmPHd.jpg (114KB, 891x891px) Image search: [Google]
H9gkmPHd.jpg
114KB, 891x891px
>his gimmick is that he's autistic
>>
>>3120608
Do it yourself.
>>
>>3120606
Cute
>>
File: BayBay NigNog.jpg (51KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
BayBay NigNog.jpg
51KB, 650x400px
>>3120608

Since you asked nicely.
>>
File: image.png (31KB, 720x644px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
31KB, 720x644px
>>3123185
Not that anon but Good work, anon. Don't think your fine work went unappreciated
>>
>>3123185
Saved this.
>>
>>3123185
good job nigger
>>
>>3123185
this is high quality work, well done
>>
File: Bay AOK.jpg (176KB, 1297x1072px) Image search: [Google]
Bay AOK.jpg
176KB, 1297x1072px
>>3123210
>>3123245
>>3123255
>>3123381
>>3123391
>>
>>3124543
>white power symbol
wtf i love bayley now
>>
Her gimmick should be that she's the first transsexual to make it as a female wrestler without anyone noticing her man-face.

She then gets to feud with Charlotte over who is the better tranny.
>>
File: 1503027408743.png (3MB, 1906x1548px) Image search: [Google]
1503027408743.png
3MB, 1906x1548px
>>3124555
>>
Based Bayley approves
>>
File: image.png (37KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
37KB, 657x527px
>>3123185
>>3124543
>>3124669
Wtf I love Bayley now
>>
>>3124543
Nice pit.
>>
>>3124717
cringe
>>
File: 1494619402867.png (1MB, 1080x1288px) Image search: [Google]
1494619402867.png
1MB, 1080x1288px
>her entire gimmick could have literally just been female John Cena
>they fuck it up

In fact I think all of the horsewomen are monumental fuck ups by the WWE

>Sasha Banks
>female Dwayne Johnson
>they fuck it

>Charlotte Flair
>LITERALLY a female Flair
>fuck it up

>Becky Lynch
>Irish female SCSA
>fuck it up

And now they've poised Alexa Bliss as the female Triple HHH but I just KNOW somehow they're going to shit their pants on her too. It's frustrating
>>
>>3124762
>And now they've poised Alexa Bliss as the female Triple HHH but I just KNOW somehow they're going to shit their pants on her too
They already did that by pushing her to begin with
>>
>>3124762
>>3124771

If anything the female John Cena is Alexa Bliss.

>Good Looking
>Charismatic
>Less is More in the ring
>Can ad lib on the mic
>Fitness Background
>Moves Merch
>Professional
>Highly Marketable

Bayley is kid-friendly but without the speaking skills she can't fill that role. Sasha is more charismatic but you can't pin the company on that face and a purple wig.
>>
>>3124875
"Less is more in the ring."

Stop. lol

And Sasha is plenty marketable, even with the purple hair.
>>
>>3124888
Sasha is leaving in a year and a half, no sense investing in her long term (as you have seen)
>>
>>3124888

How many suicide dives did Hulk Hogan, the Rock, and Steve Austin do?

Moves mean more when you don't spam a million things like a desperate Indy Mark.

Sasha has a market but smaller than Bliss and even Bayley.
>>
>>3124875
That may be the harshest insult anyone has ever tossed John's way, ouch.
>>
>>3124918

Yep they'll cry themselves to sleep as the top man and woman in the company lol
>>
File: bayley feels.jpg (80KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
bayley feels.jpg
80KB, 600x720px
>>3120606
>Oh... you think I'm autistic... o-ok...
>>
>>3123185
>>
>>3124875
>confusing good looks and charisma
Stop that. Bliss loses the crowd within minutes because she's boring as shit. Her much hyped promos aren't setting the world on fire either
>Less is More in the ring
That's just a fancy of way of saying 'she's shit', which isn't the same thing. Her matches rarely, if ever, excite the crowd.
>Moves Merch
There are no reliable sources that back this up, only people's assumptions. I have no doubt she does alright but how do we know other women don't sell more? No amount of merch sales justify burying a roster and killing off babyfaces anyway. You're telling me it's better to have one person with big merch numbers over several?
>>
>>3124899
Sasha isn't going anywhere ya mark
>>
>>3124917
Are you actually comparing legit legends to Alexa Bliss? KEK. You know what those guys did that she doesn't? Hyped the fucking crowd. Have people roaring and hanging on the edge of every move. Bliss has never ever done anything like that. She puts people to sleep. Bayley and Sasha's throwaway Raw match from a while back had a hotter crowd than almost any match Bliss has ever been in

Hulk, Rock and Austin are real examples of less is more. Alexa Bliss is an example of a shit wrestler with boring, forgettable matches and mediocre promos. Straight up.
>>
File: careerdiedhere.png (332KB, 337x391px) Image search: [Google]
careerdiedhere.png
332KB, 337x391px
This girl...This girl right here?
>>
>>3125013

>Bliss doesn't count because I say so

Of course she does. She does her character shtick, gets her moves in, just like the "legit legends". If she puts you to sleep then drink a cup of coffee.

ALL of the other women were given their chance for long promos before Bliss, and they bombed on the mic.

There's a reason why the office has pushed her the last year. I was surprised about it at first but if you think about it it makes sense.

No one can deny it, Alexa Bliss is the best woman in the company. I hope another woman rises to the occasion to create a good feud and interesting TV.
>>
>>3123185
Nigger nigger no nigger
Banana fana fo figger
Fe fi fo figger
Nigger!!!!
>>
File: and 2nd of all.png (937KB, 928x737px) Image search: [Google]
and 2nd of all.png
937KB, 928x737px
>>3126844
>No one can deny it, Alexa Bliss is the best woman in the company.

By doing nothing and getting carried through her matches?
>>
>>3127175
I think he means more of her promo work. She's great on the mic and her it's what draws people to her. Her mannerisms and little ticks are what make people like her a bit more than the other girls. Her In-ring work is ok, but not the best. Like that anon said, i'd like to see someone rise up and be a good rival for her as well.
The only other woman i like other than bliss desu is Charlotte, and that's because she plays a pretty good heel as well as good ring work.
>>
>>3124565
Nobody noticing her man face? Are you fucking kidding?
>>
>>3127187
>I think he means more of her promo work.
Oh, they mean that discount NXT Sasha Banks she is trying to be? Okay...

Seriously, they need to turn Alexa face and Sasha heel, I just want to see how that goes.
>>
>>3124987
Alexa Bliss being shit in the ring has got to be a meme at this point. Alexa has improved tremendously in an environment where people who typically come from nXt often struggle to stay afloat and have gotten worse in every way on the main roster. Alexa doesn't just stay afloat, but basically carried both brands' divisions for the past year. If she was shit in the ring, the WWE wouldn't keep letting her do that. She's put on at least one great match per feud and, unlike charlotte or Sasha, she's had a ton of different feuds with different girls, yet everyone always gives credit to her opponents.

There's obviously something within Alexas skill set that lets various opponents be able to put on great matches with her. Even that stupidly booked match where bliss regained the title from Sasha banks on RAW was a decent match worked in the style of a slow paced technical bout, different than Alexa's previous outings in recent memory. 90% of all offense was carried by Alexa and while Sasha's fantastic selling made bliss look like a million bucks, the point is it took 2 women to put on a decent match. If only the WWE knew how to book better and hide wrestlers weaknesses while highlighting their strengths my point would be more evident.

And I'm not saying she's the best at anything, but she's definitely good at a lot of different things and picks things up pretty quickly. She's only been improving, but I get it, people love to hate for the sake of hating.
>>
>>3125013
Oh please, take off your rose colored nostalgia glasses. Just because the WWE basically didn't have a women's division, doesn't mean that Trish Stratus and Lita were setting the world on fire. In fact, long before she wrestled for the title, she was a manager whose HUGE TITS and a beautiful face attracted men, boys, and women (you know it's true) in a different era for different reasons.

But come on, can you honestly tell me that for 80% of her career Trish Stratus was a better wrestler than Alexa Bliss currently is? I don't think so. And guess what, Trish is considered to be a legit legend in the history of WWEs women's wrestling.

But it's not the Trish Stratus era, it's not the Fabulous Moolah era, it's a whole different ballgame now. Hell they just hosted a huge women's only tournament completely separate from their existing women's divisions across three brands. Look at the roster now and it's evident that there's so much talent from so many different backgrounds, that Alexa looks bad in comparison at her current skill level. But she makes up for it in other areas and she's only getting better. I guarantee you she will go down in WWEs history as a prominent women's champion in the future barring any potential scandal or serious injury.
>>
>>3127217

This.

Literally all of Bliss's big PPV matches have been good. She has a strong character and a fun move set, so they can't just say she's "being carried".
>>
>>3127217
>There's obviously something within Alexas skill set that lets various opponents be able to put on great matches with her.

The state of Blissfags these days.

Nia had better matches by now. Not a single Alexa match was "great" by any means. They were good at best and all of her opponents had better matches with other women.

Nia vs. Sasha before SummerSlam was better than any match in Alexa's career.

And her character is shit as well. One day she is a chicken shit heel, the next she beats all the faces clean.
>>
>>3127340

>Nia vs. Sasha before SummerSlam was better than any match in Alexa's career

Laughable bank statement finish.

>SashaWinslol

B-but when Bliss wins clean it's bad character.

Pay attention. Female heels win clean all the time.
>>
>>3120606
BREAKING NEWS!
>>
File: image.png (425KB, 601x444px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
425KB, 601x444px
>>3123185
>>
>>3127340
Zero credibility if you think any Nia match besides the one vs. Asuka was good in any way, shape or form. The one with Asuka was passable, but still shit by Asukas standards.

You know...there is wrestling outside the WWE. Check it out some time. This way you can differentiate between WWE style wrestling and actual matches allowed to be worked by women without rehearsing the entire thing beforehand. You ever notice in WWEs women's matches what happens to the girls in a match that has a blown spot? They're like chickens with their heads cut off running around or plopping like a fish because they don't know what to do but keep attempting the spot in order to complete their rehearsed performance. There's a memorable Natalya tag attempt that stands out...
>>
>>3127373
>Zero credibility if you think any Nia match besides the one vs. Asuka was good in any way, shape or form. The one with Asuka was passable, but still shit by Asukas standards.

It was a decent match and a lot better than that match with Asuka, but it wasn't great.

>>3127352
>Laughable bank statement finish.
That finish was actually pretty good. Better than a DDT.

>B-but when Bliss wins clean it's bad character.
>Pay attention. Female heels win clean all the time.

That isn't even what I meant...
>>
File: 1450227706374.jpg (7KB, 187x269px) Image search: [Google]
1450227706374.jpg
7KB, 187x269px
>>3123185
BAYSED
>>
>>3124762
>her entire gimmick could have literally just been female John Cena
Fuck off. Bayley sucks.

>Sasha Banks
>female Dwayne Johnson
>they fuck it
Sasha isn't all that great, bitches on podcasts, and alluded to leaving in a year or two. She's being treated appropriately.

>Charlotte Flair
>LITERALLY a female Flair
>fuck it up
Charlotte is kayfabe the biggest female threat and biggest star on the main roster right now. Her heel push was done very well, and she improved tremendously in the ring. She has had the best entrance at WM for two years straight now. Fuck off.

>Becky Lynch
>Irish female SCSA
>fuck it up
Literally, fuck off.

>And now they've poised Alexa Bliss as the female Triple HHH but I just KNOW somehow they're going to shit their pants on her too. It's frustrating
Doubt they will. Don't act like Bliss is hot shit though, because she's not all that amazing.
>>
>>3127676
>Charlotte is kayfabe the biggest female threat and biggest star on the main roster right now.
Charlotte never really got over. If anything she is a female Roman Reigns. Pushed to the moon and back, but by now Alexa has left her far behind and Sasha was always more over anyway.
>>
>>3127730
>Charlotte never really got over.
True, but people were chanting her name and gave her a big pop when she debuted on SD - despite being a heel.

Charlotte's problem is she's a bad face; she's a much better heel, but she's too good in the ring for people to boo her, yet not good enough on the mic to inspire people to cheer her.

Alexa is easier to cheer and more over because she's great on the mic and at interacting with the crowd and with her mannerisms and stuff.
>>
File: IMG_1640.jpg (138KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1640.jpg
138KB, 1200x800px
>>3127309
>Literally all of Bliss's big PPV matches have been good.

Did you even watch Extreme Rules? Shut the fuck up, you retarded fucking moron.
>>
>>3127751
Alexa pretty much just copies what Sasha did on NXT, to be honest.
>>
>>3127762

Love how you pounced on the gimmick match that the agents buried.

Just proves you wrong. :^)
>>
>>3127820
Found the fatass neckbeard Blissfag
>>
>>3127912

You walked past a mirror?
>>
>>3123185
well done mane
>>
>DID THEY?
>>
>>3128794
Bayley has a dick so I think so
>>
File: 1472777402090.jpg (31KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
1472777402090.jpg
31KB, 394x394px
>>3123185
This shit is why this board deserves to exist
>>
>>3120606
She looks like a clown
>>
File: Assman_1.png (126KB, 529x466px) Image search: [Google]
Assman_1.png
126KB, 529x466px
>>3123185
Fucking ace man.
>>
>>3125013
Based Bliss is causing womeeen wrestling fans to be triggered because they know Alexa going to gas all their favs

Gas the horses
>>
>>3124762
>triple HHH
>HHHHHHHHH
>Hunter Hearst Harold Hector Homeless Hamstring Hamantaschen Holiday Helmsley
>>
>>3130291
Kill yourself cuckter. Or should I say, BlissMark

HAHAHAHAHAHA What a fag
>>
>>3120606
i would fuck her SO hard, that fine ass wouldn't stand a chance
>>
File: 1504729101846.gif (448KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
1504729101846.gif
448KB, 240x320px
>>3123185
>>
>she hugs me
>she presses her big naturals against my chest
>it feels good
>I grab her ass
>surprisedBayley.jpg
>"we should slow down anon"
>I agree
>we watch tv cuddling on sofa
>>I playfully tickle her
>tells me I should stop
>I continue
>she laughs hard
er
>farts
>shockedbayley.jpg
>"I-I'm sorry"
>"you don't need to apologize"
>awkward silence
>"c-could you do it again?"
>she is hesitant but farts again
>I lay on my back and unzip pants
>"Now fart on my cock"
>confusedbayley.jpg
>"Is this really what you want"
>I nod eagerly
>she places her round ass above my cock
>I slap her ass
>she braps on my cock
>>"yes do it again"
>she repeatedly farts on my dick while I jerk off
>with one of the farts, a little poo comes out
>it lands on my balls
>can't hold back any longer
>ejaculate on Bayley's ass
>I rub my cock to her butthole
>she kneels before me
>she licks the poo off my balls
>I know she is the woman of my dreams
>we marry
>we have 3 kids Marty, Jan, & Eddy
>>
>>3124555
>)
>Image
> >>3120608
and john cena
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11111/111111959/5217076-7106053625-wwe_p.jpg
>>
File: 1487120905623.jpg (199KB, 860x881px) Image search: [Google]
1487120905623.jpg
199KB, 860x881px
>>3123185
holy shit it's perfect
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.