[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*lives in your head rent free*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

*lives in your head rent free*
>>
>>3119545
> Not even that attractive
Why does Vince still push him?
>>
>shuffle
>>
>>3119554
As a rational homosexual that doesn't find Roman to be attractive as well, I am sure many people actually do think that Roman is hot.
>>
>>3119554
The BBC culture
>>
>>3119545
I'm a big fan of WWE, so many times I would even try to escape reality with lucid dreaming, I would be in Vince's house by the pool where I would often train with Roman and help Vince with the gimmick ideas, but one day as I was talking to Roman, we went to his dormitory for a private talk. He immediately said, "You know you could live with us forever.." I gave him a confused look and he continued, "We understand that you REALLY wish to live here". I then said "How..How did you know?" He then giggled and said "Because we've been watching you, silly!"
This was a dream come true and I almost cried right there. He then said, "I talked with Vince and he agreed that you would be PERFECT for our needs here, you just have to do...one thing". He then held my hand and looked deep into my eyes and said "...You have to kill yourself for the transfer to work correctly." I then gave him some questions, "How long do I have before the deal expires?" He then said "Vince said 3 months.." I added by saying "What's the most painless way?..." He giggled again, "Suicide will require pain buuut...if you want it quick...you should buy a gun and do it with a nice clean shot to the head.
I then agreed and he gave me a kiss on the forehead, "I know this will be tough but once it's over and done, you'll get to live here!" I then woke up and this was last week and i actually purchased a gun. I might seriously kill myself because that dream just felt too real to be fake and my life isn't doing so grand.
>>
>>3119545
>empties wwe arenas
>rent free
>>
>>3119554
He's sort of related to The Rock.
>>
>>3119545
*single-handedly kills WWE*
>>
>>3119613
Hahah do it man
>>
>>3119545
that's not phil.
>>
>>3119554
>healthy head hair
>good beard genes
>tall
>muscular
>jaw line
>>
>>3120162
>Romark damage-controlling his saviour, Boreman Lames
Cringe!!!
>>
>>3120254
>"muscular"

Do you also get worked by padded bras?
>>
>>3120382
Guarentee he has a better body than (You) or the average normie
>>
File: 1504178179118.jpg (73KB, 642x473px) Image search: [Google]
1504178179118.jpg
73KB, 642x473px
>>3119545
I don't understand why he keeps that shitty goatee. He looks far better with a full beard or clean shaven. Goatees are for bald men and niggers.
>>
>>3120404
Too bad he doesn't have a better body than most of his peers

>posting what's effectively a post-workout photo from nearly 3 years ago

Did you also get worked by his contacts?
>>
File: 208.jpg (109KB, 350x583px) Image search: [Google]
208.jpg
109KB, 350x583px
>>3120412
>Dean Ambrose
>Manlet cruiserweights
>Miz
>Bo Dallas
>Hardy Boyz

Better body if not equal to than most Raw ME'er. We can also list SD if you want?

>Shinsuke
>Randy Orton
>Kevin Owens
>Usos
>>
>>3120426
>implying Reigns has a better bod than Nese

I can think of 8 reasons why that isn't true.

>fat bitch Miz
>has lackey Bo
>old, broken Hardys
>>
>>3120440
>5'9

Ever heard of a term called manlet gains?
>>
>>3120448
Ever heard of "skinnyfat Islander"?

BMJ even shaded his "physique" the other week
>>
>>3120426
>Cherry Picking this hard
Lmfao that's your argument? Sure he has a better body than guys who barely work out or are old as fuck. He also has a better physique than Brodus Clay and Viscera! Bottom line Reigns is supposed to be the "guy" but has a shit physique and not a good enough work ethic to correct it so he hides behind his D'lo vest like the neutered pup he is.
>>
>>3120512
I'm the one cherry picking? You're so worked you want to find every little thing to take away from Roman. His body is fine and better than most of his co-workers. Most of the people I named had titles and main evented shows like Roman so they are people to make comparisons to. The only people who give Roman a run for his money by "looks" that I can think of are

>AJ
>John Cena
>Seth Rollins
>Finn Balor

But look, hating Roman is your issue, not mine. I know WWE is scripted and don't take it seriously like some of you dweebs do.
>>
>>3119545
jokes on him i dont' have a head
>>
File: IMG_2725.gif (974KB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2725.gif
974KB, 500x207px
>>3120254
>tall
Maybe compared to your manlet ass
>>
>>3120562
>gets BTFO'd
>but but but wrasslin is fake!
Ok bud
>>
>>3121319
>takes 3 hours to respond

:) sorry bud but I won the arguement
>>
>>3121335
He isn't here 24/7 like you. Enjoy your """win""".
>>
>>3121335
>Fedoramen this desperate for attention he thinks sitting on his computer all day defending Roman is a winning anything.
>The absolute state of (You)
>>
>>3120404
>Pic from WM 31 in 2015
This was hte last time he was ever seen without the vest on btw. Hasn't been since uncovered like this since.
He got in shape for one Mania. It's the fucking least he could do for the push he is getting.
He's out of shape these days especially after the Wellness strike last summer.
>>
>>3119554
He is attractive just nothing special but at least he looks better than ugly ass john cena or ugly ass the rock.
>>
>>3120562
>when Roman is compared to midcarders he looks good
>when Roman is compared to main events he looks shit

Really makes you think...
>>
>>3121410
Yeah, Cena looks like a 60 year old hag at this point. Though Rock is debatable, but he has a lot more roids for his disposal. I guess Roman will at least have the screeching horny tumblrinas for no mercy.
>>
>>3123080
We are talking solely on aesthetics, and there are plenty of midcarders that put the ME'ers to shame by looks.
>>
>>3119613
BASED BIG DOG KILLING THE SMARKS
>>
>>3119545
He should be happy, he is living rent free, since he doesn't draw any dimes.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.