[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can you win against a girl asp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: he cried.png (565KB, 938x503px) Image search: [Google]
he cried.png
565KB, 938x503px
can you win against a girl asp/?
>>
>pin her and win or get femdom and still win
>>
>>3119474
Easily
>>
>>3119474
yes. ill just rape her and call her a racist for not taking this muslim dick.
>>
How can you lose when even when lose, you win?
>>
>>3119474
what a cute ass
>>
We actually wrestled intergender when I was on my high school wrestling team. I always felt bad and did my best not to hurt them but I always did.
So yes without even really trying
>>
File: sjw.jpg (235KB, 873x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sjw.jpg
235KB, 873x1024px
>>3119474
>>
>>3119474
That dude sucks if he got pinned by a lame headlock. Literally just turn away from it and put them on their back. Or turn into it like an idiot and get pinned.
>>
>>3122436
Theres no pin with the shoulder up but the girl is getting back points for the exposure like that

I assume from the caption she readjust her hips that would put pressure on the other shoulder so she could get the pin
>>
I dare you'all to challenge Syuri to a shoot fight
>>
>>3122422
When did your dream to become a wrestler die, anon?
>>
File: bobby-hill-wrestling[1].png (357KB, 650x469px) Image search: [Google]
bobby-hill-wrestling[1].png
357KB, 650x469px
>>3119474
Fuck yeah. Break her back. Make her humble.
>>
>>3122443
It says she got the pin in 26 seconds. I doubt there was more to a 26 second amateur match besides the collar tie, the dude sucking and getting caught in a headlock and then pinned. Both your shoulder blades only need to touch for a moment for the ref to call a pin.
>>
>>3122513
In folk style which is probably the rule set shes competing under both shoulders need to be down for a full 2 seconds. If defending wrestler lifts one shoulder the pin fall count is nulled. However attacking wrestler is rewarded near fall/back points. This can mean that attacking wrestler can a crew numerous points while hunting a pin, if defender is constantly shifting up their shoulders to reset the pin
>>
>>3122531
Yeah and? Back points are irrelevant in this situation. She said the match was 26 seconds. Even if that picture wasn't the moment of the pin, if that picture was from said match, that headlock is how the match ended.
>>
>>3122554
the "and?" part is that its more nuisance then what you claim as the play by play, the back points are relevant has she is still getting points even with the win fall via pin.

The headlock pin caused two things to happen for the match, the attacking wrestler to accumulate back points because we can see that defender has his shoulders up and the victory through pin because of the caption.

Most people dont know of back points or the scoring system of wrestling, and there are still points counted even in short matches
>>
>>3122601
Again, and? A pin is a pin. It doesn't matter how many takedowns, reversals, back points or anything else you score if you get a pin. Back points only count toward the point total for the match. Back points don't count toward the team score if there's a pin.
>>
>>3122624
Again the and part is the more nuiance aspect of wrestling scoring system should be explained
>>
File: bitch.png (622KB, 938x502px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.png
622KB, 938x502px
>>3122436
>>
File: my bitch.png (700KB, 942x493px) Image search: [Google]
my bitch.png
700KB, 942x493px
>>3122975
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.