[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"7FT MONTERS ARE DRAWS!"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: nodraws.jpg (98KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
nodraws.jpg
98KB, 1200x675px
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2017/0906/631916/wwe-raw-viewership-drops-back-under-three-million-with-a-steel/

Back under 3 million, also 3rd hour drew 2.7 mill, the same number as last year that had Owens and Zayn in the main event

I thought big guys were draws guys?
>>
File: IMG_4871.gif (488KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4871.gif
488KB, 180x180px
HAHAHAJAJAJAHAAHJA BORING STROWKEK AND BEEG DOUCHE BTFOOOOOOO
>>
>>3117570
labour day
>>
>>3117575
Raw was on labor day last year aswell
>>
Holy shit ratings are going below 2.0 next week, there's no way they're not
>>
>>3117570
>Labor Day
I see OP has purposefully withheld typing this obvious important bit of information.
>>
>>3117570
the previous 2 Big Show vs. Braun Strowman matches did draw though

you really need to see quarter hours ratings to get true look
>>
>>3117582
Again, RAW was on labor day last year aswell and drew the same 3rd hour rating as last year with zayn and owens

Also they had an advantage this year of having a steel fucking cage in the main event

other excuses?
>>
>>3117570
Fuck off New Japanettey weeb pinheadetty
>>
>>3117570
Surprised a show with Cena on it tanked.

Just goes to show that Roman is poison and no one wants to see Roman vs Cena.
>>
>>3117575
>>3117582
>>3117587
>h-h-hard c-cam
>l-l-labour d-day
there's ALWAYS an excuse

>>3117590
rent free
>>
One episode of Raw draws more dimes than Who Japan does in an entire year.

Fuck off weeb.
>>
>>3117632
RENT FREE
>>
>>3117570
>Hey guys, want to see Big Slow job to Strowman FOR THE THIRD TIME?
No surprises here.
>>
File: laughter.gif (1MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
laughter.gif
1MB, 480x270px
>>3117632
>>3117590

LMFAO ABSOLUTELY FUCKING SEETHING E-DRONES BOILING.

They're on the defensive, boys. We've got them cornered, haha. Look at them freaking out and raging. NJPW is having a RECORD year while WWE is stumbling all over itself, BEFORE Monday Night Football. They're FUCKED and they know it, oh my god.
>>
>BRAUN IS A DRAW! HE IS OVER I SWEAR!!!
*inhales*
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>3117706
>>
File: 1449258829903.jpg (59KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1449258829903.jpg
59KB, 395x401px
>>3117632
>>3117575
>>3117582
>>3117587
>>3117590
>>3117712
>EDrones on the defensive
>>
>>3117692
Based
>>
File: lol.jpg (114KB, 857x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
114KB, 857x1200px
WWE is dying
>>
>LOL AMBROSE RECORD LOWS WHO CARES THAT IT WAS JULY 4TH?
>b-b-b-b-but i-it w-w-w-w-was l-labor day!!!!!!
>>
>>3117896
I don't see 1.87 like deanetty
>>
why are wrestling fans the only fan base autistic enough to obsess over ratings
>>
>>3117990
Because pro wrestling is relatively veru niche and it's not real competition, therefore ratings often dictate the direction the business goes - what stars are pushed, the storylines, the look and feel of the product, etc. Ratings also dictate the direction of the major sports, but in a much different direction that doesn't really change the final product much. You might have certain teams that are more likely to get the prime time spots... or if the general public starts to hate certain aspects of a game, there might be a rule change. But other than that things generally stay pretty much the same, because it has to, because it's legit competition, you get what you get.

There's also the history of the Monday Night Wars, which revealed to fans just how important and impactful ratings can be.
>>
>>3117841
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
Big Match Brawn Strongman is a draw. Can't help that they stuck him in a feud with Big Slow who hasn't drew a dime in over 10 years.
>>
File: 1476753088598.jpg (87KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1476753088598.jpg
87KB, 400x300px
>>3117841

>Football drawing all kinds of dimes and BTFO the competition
>>
They need to roll out the rock, get the hitman in for a segment, get edge as a manager, bring the brooklyn brawler back, get a couple of guest presenters, some celebrities.

Oh no wait they are cost cutting. I-I'm sure the c-current roster will get over any day now.
>>
>>3117588
Raw was on labor day but WWE wasn't dying as bad last year so that's why ratings were higher. This is a combination of WWE's declining ratings trend and Labor Day. Nothing to do with Strowman (a proven draw)
>>
3 shit RAMs in a row somehow the ratings were holding but they finally dropped

Reminder MNF begins next week. RIP RAM
>>
>>3117841
>baseball higher than apehoop
>boxing higher than MMA
Seriously?
>>
>>3117990
Ratings matter to wrestling for the same reason they matter to TV shows. People will watch sports because they're fans of watching the sport, and the show doesn't do anything other than broadcast the game. But in wrestling, people might tune out even if they're fans if a storyline is bad, the wrestlers are working a bad match, etc. It has a variable quality that is created by the company, like a TV show.
>>
>>3117570

I'm a big fan with WWE, so many times I would even try to escape reality with lucid dreaming, I would be in Vince's house by the pool where I would often train with him in the training center and help Vince with the gimmick ideas, but one day as I was talking to pat Paterson, we went to my dormitory for a private talk. He immediately said, "You know you could live with us forever.." I gave him a confused look and he continued, "We understand that you REALLY wish to live here". I then said "How..How did you know?" He then giggled and said "Because we've been watching you, silly!"
This was a dream come true and I almost cried right there. He then said, "I talked with Vince and he agreed that you would be PERFECT for our needs here, you just have to do...one thing". He then held my hand and looked deep into my eyes and said "...You have to kill yourself for the transfer to work correctly." I then gave Him some questions, "How long do I have before the deal expires?" He then said "Vince said 3 months.." I added by saying "What's the most painless way?..." He giggled again, "Suicide will require pain buuut...if you want it quick...Get a gun and a nice shot to the head works.
I then agreed and he gave me a kiss on the forehead, "I know this will be tough but once it's over and done, you'll get to live here!" I then woke up and this was last week and i actually purchased a gun. I might seriously kill myself because that dream just felt too real to be fake and my life isn't doing so grand.
>>
>>3117692
30 cents have been deposited into your account
>>
>>3117841
>wrestling such as WWE

That includes NJPW, you geek.
>>
>>3117692
why does yoshi hashi always looked stoned out of his mind
>>
>>3117582
>>3117575
Yeah because fucking Labor Day is such a huge holiday
>>
>>3117692
>BEFORE Monday Night Football
Jesus I keep forgetting about this, their ratings are going to outright die
>>
LOL, I hope they are happy with those ratings because MNF is starting next week so that's gonna be the best rating they will get until the end of the year.

Unless they seriously step shit up & stop making Raw a chore to watch all the way through then they are fucked until at least 2018.
>>
>>3118259
Boxing has always been bigger than MMA.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.