[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lu/ - General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: lu.jpg (310KB, 2048x2041px) Image search: [Google]
lu.jpg
310KB, 2048x2041px
street fight edition
>>
WHERE IS EVERYONE?
>>
>>3117478
Joey looks like he's going to arrest some whore and let them off if he gets a free quickie
Cortez looks like he's about to shove a pineapple up a black guy's ass
>>
>>3117630
joey looks like a real cop
>>
Based Cortez Castro better win tonight
>>
>>3117478
Shit, I thought that was Mad Ox for a sec
>>
>>3117859
I want joey to go over for some reason
>>
who was the Jannetty?
>>
>>3117478
Airing Here: https://sy.nchtu.be/r/CozyTube (Remove the period after Y only)

>Turn on Flash in Chrome or use Firefox
>>
>>3118010
ty, i dont have el rey :(
>>
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO ALL THE GOOD BANDS?
>>
>100 episode
Here's hoping for 100 more
>>
>>3118058
I thought they had already hit 100 episodes
>>
who /totalbellasafterlucha/ here
>>
>>3118064
no one faggot
>>
>the Mack will never debut as Mark Henry’s fat son
>>
>>3118064
I usually watch NXT in cozytube after lucha
>>
Drago champ when?
>>
>>3118079
he already is
>>
WHERE THE HELL ARE MACKS FRIENDS
>>
>Atomicos match
it's a tornado tag team match
>>
I fucking love Dario
>>
>the entire reddit tribe
>>
>>3118122
RIPIP
>>
>Rey buries Matanza
pls no
>>
>>3118122
more wrestlers being buried because of rey rey
>>3118136
he already did
>>
HOW MANY NOGS ARE TRIGGERED
>>
this set up is pretty cool
>>
>Striker kissing popo's ass
Please
>>
>>3118077
based, I might do that. Usually skip NXT for LU
>>
File: 1314908312370.jpg (65KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1314908312370.jpg
65KB, 640x480px
>blood
>>
>hand up the ass
>>
AJ SAVE US
>>
wew
>>
BOYLE HEIGHTS BTFO
>>
imagine if he hit him
>>
File: 1440949865429.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1440949865429.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>Joey Ryan takes out hammer
>IS IT TIME TO PLAY THE GAME?
>>
>having donuts
>>
>tfw no gay cops cameo
>>
File: ezgif1fbf606ec7d.gif (4MB, 318x180px) Image search: [Google]
ezgif1fbf606ec7d.gif
4MB, 318x180px
What's this move called?
>>
>donut cam
Jesus Joey Ryan’s great.
>>
>>3118187
the cock driver
>>
these meme matches are the best
>>
now this is a fucking street fight
>>
>tri-aids
TRIADS, Vampiro
>>
Do you think Paul London misses Brian Kendrick?
>>
top kek
>>
>>3118212
Probably, but they both seem fine as they are
>>
how does puma still sound autistic
>>
Reigns cuts a better promo than Pumetty
>>
title vs mask yes
>>
Have fun in Japan Ricochet
>>
Hideo with the Hillary gimmick?
>>
>>3118238

I'm a big fan of WWE, so many times I would even try to escape reality with lucid dreaming, I would be in Vince's house by the pool where I would often train with Roman in the training center and help Vince with the gimmick ideas, but one day as I was talking to pat Paterson, we went to my dormitory for a private talk. He immediately said, "You know you could live with us forever.." I gave him a confused look and he continued, "We understand that you REALLY wish to live here". I then said "How..How did you know?" He then giggled and said "Because we've been watching you, silly!"
This was a dream come true and I almost cried right there. He then said, "I talked with Vince and he agreed that you would be PERFECT for our needs here, you just have to do...one thing". He then held my hand and looked deep into my eyes and said "...You have to kill yourself for the transfer to work correctly." I then gave Him some questions, "How long do I have before the deal expires?" He then said "Vince said 3 months.." I added by saying "What's the most painless way?..." He giggled again, "Suicide will require pain buuut...if you want it quick...Get a gun and a nice shot to the head works.
I then agreed and he gave me a kiss on the forehead, "I know this will be tough but once it's over and done, you'll get to live here!" I then woke up and this was last week and i actually purchased a gun. I might seriously kill myself because that dream just felt too real to be fake and my life isn't doing so grand.
>>
As promised, watching Total Bellas like a fag right now
Ahh the good old days of Smackdown
>>
>>3118238
not much of an accomplishment, almost impossible to be cringier and having a bigger bitch voice than Ricochet
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.