[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For the 2 people who MAY be interested in 205 Live...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: enzo-amore-2.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
enzo-amore-2.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
What's that? You wouldn't mind seeing Cedric Alexander win the number one contender's match and have him face Neville at No Mercy on what sounds like a good match on paper? Well fuuuuck yooou!
>>
Gotta get our meme wrestler over. Because nothing makes an entire division look good more than a comedic joke, sidekick who's been getting his was kicked over the last couple months coming in to instantly become the challenger for the top title.
>>
>>3117313

Well, being over > workrate

As long as the people like him (which I can't comprehend in the first place), he is the most important guy on 205, no matter how shitty he is.

He is like the ugly Alexa Bliss of 205 Live, if you want.
>>
>>3117341
>He is like the ugly Alexa Bliss of 205
Oh God you're right.
>>
>>3117327
No one cared for the division anyway, so what does it matter, if it indeed becomes a laughing stock?
>>
Throw James Ellsworth and Sami Zayn there too. Finn also once his bad feud with Bray is over and no one cares about him anymore.
>>
Why was Enzo moved to Zero Dimes Live? Is it punishment for the heat he had backstage?
>>
WHAT IN THE FUCK
I don't care about 205 Live except for a few wrestlers, but I definitely care about No Mercy. I'm going to be there live. I wanted to see a real cruiserweight championship match. Neville is the number one cruiserweight in the world atm in my book.
>>
>>3117372
>real cruiserweight championship match
Even the PPV matches have been lackluster for a while now. I miss the CWC.
>>
>>3117360
Sami's like 6 foot 1, dude, he's too big.
>>
>>3117357
>No one cared for the division anyway
Is exactly Vince's mentality and why the show can't even break the top 10 watched programs on the Network each week. So what, ratings are down so we should give up entirely and half ass everything?

>>3117371
What could he possibly do anywhere else? The only other thing he could do was to manage Cass in his singles career but that bridge is burnt.
>>
>>3117360
Sami is a healthy 235lbs. He isn't a Crusierweight, he's a middleweight like Seth or Dean.

>>3117396
Me too Anon. 205 Live if handled properly could have been as popular as NXT, I firmly believe that.
>>
>>3117396
The only place they get any time is 205 Live. The PPV matches used to be really good but somewhere during the Neville/Austin feud they stopped being so.

I miss when Neville and Gallagher were match of the night.
>>
enzetty is adraw brother get a clue
>>
>Annoying fuck that needs to cheat to win is more over than all of the muh workrate wrestlers in the workrate show
>>
>>3117398
The reason the show can't break the top 10 watched programs on the network is that no one cares for 150lbs manlets.
>>
>>3117449
Hey man, we just got the tests back and unfortunately, you tested positive for being a moron. Sorry about that.
>>
>>3117449
Wise words.
>>
I want them to push Noam Dar
>>
>>3117449
> Last year CWC dominated the Network just like the Mae Young Classic is now
Vince warrior please leave.
>>
>>3117465
> He likes "look at my taped up pinky" man
>>
>>3117472
Maybe because people only care about it as a one-time only event? By that logic we may as well give the women their own show and have them take up time on Smackdown where they'll be segregated from the women on the main roster
>>
>>3117492
Well yeah? If done correctly I wouldn't mind seeing that. If they get girls like Shayna and that huge German bitch mixed in with a variety of different women, who says it couldn't work? Sure if we leave in the hands of Vince it'll die a slow, very painful death.
>>
>>3117475
>not liking based Scottish Kike Rapist
>>
There needs to be more overlap between the cruiserweights and the rest of the roster. Have the smaller guys like Finn and Enzo take a crack at the CWC a couple times. Let Kendrick and Alexander have a couple matches where they can't just do flips around people like big show. Isolating them will just make them stale.
>>
>>3117503
Everyone should like Supernova.
>>
Enzo is the only person on 205 with a personality. I like Dar and Gulak too but what the fuck. He sells merch and gets a reaction every week. I don't know why people are surprised.
>>
>>3117492
Having all the good women in one place instead of a situation where there's one or two good women on each brand having to carry an entire division of losers by themselves?

Sounds good to me.
>>
>>3117528
>Enzo has some control over his own promos
>Enzo gets lots of promo time on Raw
>He's the only one people care about
You're so close to figuring it out. Just a little further, dude.
>>
>>3117538
I hear you, I don't agree with it either but it is what it is.
>>
I didn't give a shit about Manlet Live until Scumbag Enzo showed up.

If I had to guess, most people feel this way. So either... you give Enzo the title OR your little project gets cancelled.

Like 2 Pac says, "How do you want it?! How does it feel?! Knowing that Enzo is the one putting butts in the seats, and you know that is for real..."
>>
I think Ellsworth would be a much better choice for this role than Enzo. Ellsworth is also a better wrestler.
>>
>>3117517
This so much.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.