[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Road to DESTRUCTION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Road to DESTRUCTION - Main Event.png (100KB, 1054x637px) Image search: [Google]
Road to DESTRUCTION - Main Event.png
100KB, 1054x637px
Who's ready?
>>
Naito is fighting Okada this month?
>>
>>3116890
is this one gonna be on NJPWorld?
>>
>>3116890
>ELIMINATION 1 BUSHI
>ELIMINATION 2 ROCKY
>ELIMINATION 3 SANADA
>ELIMINATION 4 ASSPLAY
>ELIMINATION 5 TAKAHASHI
>ELIMINATION 6 ISHII
>ELIMINATION 7 EVIL
>ELIMINATION 8 NAITO VIA YANO LOW BLOW

prove me wrong
>>
>>3116975
No, EVIL.
This is start of the build. Ishii will take on Naito in KoPW and Okada will take on EVIL.
And it seems... WILL OSPREAY V HIROMU TAKAHASHI!
hose me down, that card looks like tremendous fun, I've got erection just thinking about it
And Hiromu just tried to help Will to sleep by counting... Hiromus.
>>3116986
Yes, it's first of the elimination matches from Kouraken.
Second night it will Taguchi Japan (with Tanahashi) against Suzuki-gun.
Both matches are Survivor series matches basically and they are always fun.
>>
>>3116890
>Trent announces he's going to be a heavyweight now
>Trent disappears
>Rocky starts having matches with the heavyweights
Wha happen?
>>
>>3117027
Rocky always had a matches with HWs. You need Junior to take the pin.
Trent is in match with Bullet Club, he's proving himself against bad Luck Fale.
>>
>>3117027
Trent is working out probably to build more muscles to be a heavyweight
>>
>>3117027
>>Rocky starts having matches with the heavyweights

Rocky and Opsreay are there to rival BUSHI and Hiromu as the juniors.
>>
Does anyone know of any NJPW shows happened after the G1? I know there was this Taka and Taichi vs Hiromu and BUSHI thing, and I believe there was another show yesterday, is that right?
>>
>>3117078
No, nothing NJPW branded. Talent either rested or worked different shows.
Taka Michinoku (or kanemaru, fuck me, one of them) had his 25th Anniversary show, one of the matches was Okada+Gedo v Ibushi+Taka (oooh, hot one).
And also juniors (and LIJ) worked for ROH and in England. And Ishii was in England.
If you either aren't from US or have proxy, you can check War of the Worlds on njpworld, it should be there. I am going to catch everything I can on weekend.
>>
>>3117078
There have been no official NJPW shows since the G1 ended. Only a couple of co-branded shows with ROH in the UK.
>>
>>3117093
>>3117094
Wasn't there 2 other events, one with Okada, Gedo, Kojima, and I believe Io?
The other event was with Kojima as well?
Please if anyone knows the name of said events, post them here.
>>
>>3117104
Yes and Juice, Elgin and Kojima worked CMLL.
JUICE IS HEEL. And he is funny as fuck.
He works with Corey Graves brother who is working Trump gimmick with the flag and everything.
(this guy won hair vs hair match with Blue Panther in Arena Mexico!)
>>
>>3117104
That was a K-DOJO show.
>>
>>3117104
The show you're thinking of that Kojima worked recently was AJPW's 45th Anniversary show.

Okada and Gedo worked K-DOJO's 25th Anniversary show the other day.
>>
>>3117125
Yeah, Kojima was used to put over some other program with Doering I think. I have seen only the main event (that was bloody brilliant).
>>
>>3117104
Oh shit, this sounds great
Does anyone know where to watch or download these?
>inb4 I have to subscribe to K-DOJO and AJPW
I already have NJPWorld and STARDOM WORLD, no more please ;_;
>>
>>3117137
AJPW won't be on NJPW world, but those smaller shows should be.
ROH and Taka/Taichi is already on world.
>>
>>3117168
How much does NJPW world cost? And is it a monthly sub? Would love to start watching the NJPW after losing interest on WWE.
>>
>>3117216
999 yen. That's not even 10 dollars. And you have time to watch whole G1. If you watch only singles and not those tag matches and find your favorites during first 4 days and just watch matches of those favorites you can get several nice hours of pretty enjoyable wrestling.
And welcome to Nu-Japan fanboi club or how are we called.
Can some meme people meme me something?
(disclaimer, they don't have free trial and bill you at the first of the month, so be careful if you want to cancel)
>>
>>3117228
Great. I'm interested in the older IWGP matches (Inoki and Hogan matches for example), so I'm gonna check those first.
I actually like those tag matches. I watched WK11 few months ago, and a G1 show, not sure which day, and I enjoyed them.
>>
>>3117010
>Evil isn't the last man standing

I am disappoint
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.