[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

another week, another half empty arena

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4977.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4977.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
another week, another half empty arena
>>
>i-it's just the hardcam, r-right guys?
>>
It's the hard camera ya geek.
>>
>>3116270
ha someone got fired last night
>>
>>3116304
Have you been to any of their shows? Thru agent usually that empty on that side
>>
>>3116332
They aren't
>>
>>3116270
This is just sad
>>
File: DFNE0LTUAAAeMwy.jpg (149KB, 852x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DFNE0LTUAAAeMwy.jpg
149KB, 852x1200px
WWE is really packing them in
>>
>>3116270
looking forward to RAW live from the mid hudson civic center again
>>
>>3116391
Wow looks like the gap between WWE attendance and NJPW attendance is a lot closer than most people realise.
>Drawing sub 5000 for TV tapings
That is not good. Not good at all.
Vince needs to get his head out of Roman's asshole and start paying attention to these numbers. ASAP
>>
>>3116391
NXT BTFO
>>
>>3116304
>company desperate for cash refuses to sell tickets because there's a camera in the vicinity
>>
>>3116332
You don't need half an arena for a camera.
>>
>>3116391
southern people are the only ones keeping house shows profitable it seems
>>
>>3116459
They would sell those tickets, if people would buy them.
>>
>>3116270
>be an anti-smark
>predict that WWE is gonna look like pic in OP if they keep on pandering to smarks
>"buahaha you seething and you know shit about wrestling"
>literally banned on caws.ws for stating above
>a few years later (today) - OP's pic happens
>"i-it's because not enough good t-talent is pushed" - t.smarks

Will they EVER learn?
>>
>>3116576
>pandering to smarks

The last 3-isH years of The Roman Reigns Show are "pandering to smarks"?
>>
>>3116576
The only smark the WWE is pandering to is Vince McMahon.
>>
>>3116332
No other sport that films in these arenas leaves the entire camera side empty.
>>
>>3116576
>putting the top title on Jinder Mahal and burying all the good indy/NXT guys and pushing Roman Reigns down people's throats is "pandering to the smarks"
You legit have no idea what you are talking about and are just begging for a reaction.
>>
https://youtu.be/91U9xhdXybU?t=97
>>
>>3116624
>>3116612
>>3116587
Two words

SS 16
>>
>>3116576
Pushing Reigns as the top guy for four years even though smarks abhor him is pandering to smarks? Using scripted promos even though smarks whine about them constantly is pandering to smarks? Pushing Bliss even though smarks prefer Sasha is pandering to smarks?

Listen, smarks are the primary ones still watching this crap. They're the ones spending four figures on expensive travel packages to see Wrestlemania and the other big shows. Pandering to smarks, actually doing it and not pretending to do it, might not be such a bad idea.
>>
>>3116642
(Cont'd) I guess WWE is right to treat the audience like they have selective memory loss
>>
>>3116646
>Using scripted promos even though smarks whine about them constantly is pandering to smarks?

Smarks pretend they want unscripted promos because not even WWE is dumb enough to call them out on their bluff and see them flop like fish on live TV. If you thought the Roman/Cena thing last week was bad, imagine what people who have never practiced talking because they were busy ripping off tthe Radicalz in bingo halls for a decade would. What the Hell is a guy like that going to get from going off script? A "shoot" about how much they love the fans? Oh never seen that before.
>>
>>3116691
Gotta start somewhere, and I think you'd be surprised how much better of a promo some dudes would be without a script. Ambrose for example was a great promo on the indies.

To your point Roman would probably suck without a script but who cares, he sucks with one too.
>>
>>3116642
Summerslam or Survivor Series?
What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>3116740
It should be obvious if you look at what I'm replying to and know what happened at those two shows.
>>
>pander to smarks losing your casual audience
>Pander to casuals after they leave causing smarks to leave
They should stop fill flopping in who they pander too.
>>
>>3116270
What do you think it feels like to Randy that he used to come out to sold out crowds, and stuck it out long enough for the crowds to turn into a couple hundred people?

>inb4 le money meme
>>
>>3116902
They should pander to casuals, the smark market is so tiny is not worth keeping
>>
>>3116270

I know we all like to laugh because they are getting what they deserve based on the awful booking/business decisions but man...it honestly hurts to see something that brought you so much excitement growing up die this slow death.

I guess everything has to end eventually but I never thought it would be this soon.
>>
>>3116950
They should have never stopped pandering to casuals. But all of them are gone and you can't pander to something that isn't there.
>>
>>3116567
OR maybe they were just touring the fucking south in July you God damned idiot
>>
>>3117479
>this soon
>19 years after the peak

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>3116950
They've tried but Roman is pretty much a bust and their previous reliance on Cena being the only thing that mattered has resulted in the rest of the roster being seen as worthless. They pop the interest here and there by digging out stars from yester-year but that option is shrinking as time goes on as well.

The only thing that is going to get things going again is a complete change of philosophy in terms of how they book, but that ain't happening until things get really desperate.
>>
>>3116691
But the promos in ROH are better than on RAW...
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.