[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT post things Vince is completely unaware of Vince had no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 7

File: 1444925947858.jpg (13KB, 350x226px) Image search: [Google]
1444925947858.jpg
13KB, 350x226px
ITT post things Vince is completely unaware of

Vince had no idea what a burrito was while he was eating one
>>
Vince had no idea what a vagina was while he was eating one

his moms
>>
Vince hasn't been inside of a grocery store since the 1980's.
>>
You could pitch a past angle to Vince and he'd think you were the most creative person on the planet.
>>
Vince had no idea what Scarface was in 1992 and thought Scott Hall was making Razor Ramon up off the top of his head
>>
File: 7890529.jpg (15KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
7890529.jpg
15KB, 320x240px
He recalls how Vince was speaking at a podium when Michael Tarver, who had been used sparingly at this point, asked a question to which Vince replied "excellent question Shelton." He then said everyone laughed and Vince could not figure out why.
>>
JR had to explain to Vince that American men actually jack off to asian women
>>
>>3115654
True story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVgcOAvPeLQ
>>
>>3115631
I guarantee you're under-aged and thought that was clever. No one in the real world "eats" "vaginas".
>>
>>3115629
You know in 1998 when i started watching wrestling, it was about amazing superstars, glory and it felt awesome. Nowadays what it is is defending bullies, verbal abuse and just overall so negative and gross, while not even remotely feeling like any of the roster is my guy or even closely relatable. I dont wanna watch WWE anymore.

Vince is unaware his product is dead and boring.
>>
>>3115631
You actually typed this out, presumably re-read it, felt all smug and happy with yourself, so satisfied with your epic wordplay, that you actually hit post. On purpose. For people to see.
cringe
>>
>>3115629
Vince doesn't know how Twitter works and thinks that having a shitload of followers means you're marketing well.
>>
>>3115735
>You will witness the fallout from Vince and co walking in to renegotiate their TV deal with a "loaded" hand, thinking that they can offset their bottoming ratings by saying "yeah but look at our twitter followers and our YouTube views!"

It's going to be a total wakeup for Vince
>>
Vince thought McDonalds was a butcher chain until Shane turned up with a Big Mac one day in the 90s.
>>
Vince doesn't know what a hybrid vehicle is
>>
Vince is so out of touch that he thought the PPV name "Great Balls of Fire" would cause all of the hip rock & roll kids to flock back to the product like during the AE.
>>
>>3115742
They already took a lowball deal with their last TV contract and that was before the current mass exodus of nearly 2 MILLION viewers
>>
>>3115629
Vince knew the Styles Clash was a dangerous move, but had no idea what it looked like, so Chris Jericho had AJ hit him with it, and then suggested to Vince that should be his finisher, without mentioning the name, and Vince thought it was a great idea.

Vince signed up AJ Styles and didn't even bother to check what his finisher was.
>>
>>3115654
on an unrelated note.
Pat Patterson was notorious for screwing up wrestlers names.
In Jerichos book. Pat would build a match between Jericho and Rob Van Damn for example.
Apparently he'd be like
"Ok so JYD is going to kick out and then DVD is going to do his Finnisher"
>>
>>3115867
Pat's hilarious
"and then ya fuckin BOOM, wham , hit him with the gimmick , 1,2-KICKOUT, they gonna go banana"
>>
>>3115870
"They gonna go NUT"
>>
>>3115870

THIS PLACE IS GOING BANANA
>>
Vince thinks every nigger he has in the business should be his monkey
>>
Vince once hired a tv repairman when the volume on his new television wasn't working. Turns out he accidentally hit the mute button. He tipped the repairman $100.
>>
>>3115733
>faces are unlikable and not really relatable
>heels seem cool and do more fun things
>>
>>3116181
legit based
>>
>>3115733
This is what happens when the titles mean nothing.

Kayfabe alive or dead, the title should be more than a "the audience likes you" prize. There's no glory in winning those titles anymore. It doesn't mean anything when a wrestler beats another.
>>
>>3115735
So that explains why Miz is still intercontinental champ.
>>
File: gail.jpg (21KB, 546x207px) Image search: [Google]
gail.jpg
21KB, 546x207px
>>3115678
I love this one
>Get out!
>>
>>3116303
>GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>3116303
kek, what is this from?
>>
>>3116390
http://www.complex.com/sports/2015/07/vince-mcmahon-didnt-know-asian-adult-film-sites-existed-before-jim-ross-told-him
>>
>>3116396
>If what Ross says here is true, doesn't his entire conversation with McMahon about hiring Kim seem…off?
I'm gonna go ahead and assume they're not familiar with Vince Mcmahon
>>
>>3115742
Can't wait

Would love to be a fly on the wall
>>
>>3115629
Not just eating one. He ate one every single day for lunch, and never knew what he was eating was a burrito.
>>
>>3115870
He also kept calling Edge "Hedge" for some reason, or at least that's what it sounded like he was calling him according to Edge in his book.
>>
Didn't he think that every black guy was Shelton Benjamin
>>
He didn't want want CM Punks finisher to be called "GTS" because he thought fans would get confused because Cenas finishers are also acronyms. Can't tell if he's got no respect for the people watching his show or if he thinks they're all kids or what
>>
>>3115629
>post things Vince is completely unaware of
how to get a babyface over
>>
Jimmy Wang got released at one point. Months after that Jimmy was visiting the boys backstage when RAW was in his town, and he bumped into Vince in the hall who said

"Jimmy, I haven't seen you in ages, where have you been?".

"Vince I was released"

"What? That doesn't sound right".

Couple of days later WWE contacted Jimmy to offer him his job back.
>>
Apparently Vince didn't know what AJs moveset was like and hired him before watching one of his full matches. He watched the first third of his Nakamura WK match and decided he wanted him.
>>
He didn't know what a baked potato was.

I can't remember where I heard that but he had lunch with a wrestler in the early 90s (sid I think?) and asked what the side on his meal was, and the wrestler had to explain that you can bake a potato, and he was apparently amazed.

Vince sounds equal parts blissfully ignorant and incredibly shut off.
>>
>>3117571
No one lives in more of a bubble than Vince.
>>
>>3115733
That's the problem when you have 0 idea how to book a modern day babyface.

You can get your heels all the heat in the world, but it doesn't count for fuck all if the good guy you want to put over is a geek or unlikable cut out. It's really no wonder heels get cheered over them. Why not cheer for the ones who do cheeky/badass stuff AND don't look like idiots?
>>
File: hatersgonnahate.gif (850KB, 200x210px) Image search: [Google]
hatersgonnahate.gif
850KB, 200x210px
>>3115636
>>3115652
>>3115735
>>3115747
>>3115751
>>3115767
>>3116181
>>3117175
>>3117187
>>3117571
RNP
Rich Nigga Problems
>>
>>3117202
And now where is he
>>
Yun has a brother named Johnathan, who is a professional breakdancer.[54] He also has a daughter named Jazmine.[55] [56] He owns a professional wrestling school called Pro Training, LLC. located in Cincinnati, Ohio.[57] In late October 2010, Yun started a pest control business called "Jimmy's Pest Control" in the Cincinnati area.[58]

Yang currently has 'redneck party bus' and 'princess party bus' businesses. [56]
>>
>>3117774
Oops.
For >>3117736
>>
>>3117774
Bangbus nice.
>>
>>3115719
t. not a serial killer
>>
>>3117774
based
>>
There was some guy with a pirate gimmick and Vince shut it down because he didn't know what Pirates of the Carribean was
>>
Professional wrestling seems to be the only thing he pays attention to. There are countless examples of him not bothering to keep up with other forms of media - I remember two anecdotes from Vince Russo explaining that McMahon definitely didn't pay attention to sports and film.
>>
>>3116303
Maria Ozawa in the WWE when?
>>
>>3117571
>Vince sounds equal parts blissfully ignorant and incredibly shut off.
That's Vince to a tee
>>
He didn't know about the capeshit boom of the late naughties and chewed out Rey Mysterio for appealing to that demographic
>>
>>3115629
>>3117172
If you have listened to Wade Keller talking about that rumor, he did mention Vince ate a steak wrap with ketchup. Probably not exactly a burrito, depending on how you define it.
>>
File: 1472055590535.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1472055590535.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>3118146
Freddie Prinze Jr. has a hilarious story when he was working for WWE's creative team. He used to fly on Vince's personal plane and one time was watching a Richard Pryor comedy special, and Vince was bewildered as to why he wasn't watching WWE. Prinze explains that he likes Pryor, and Vince's response was something like, "Who needs Richard Pryor when we have Santino?"
>>
>>3117198
underrated
>>
Vince lives in a wwe bubble 24/7, he does nothing else but live in that world, he literally has no idea what actually exists and is popular outside of wrestling. His work ethic is both admirable and possibly autistic
>>
>>3119598
he works out a lot too
>>
>>3117774

>tfw you'll never travel on the redneck party bus with jimmy wang yang
>>
>>3117806
Wang yangbus.
>>
Vince and most of /asp/ doesn't know Yelissa is the queen of this board.
>>
>>3119807
Ignorance can be useful sometimes.
>>
>>3118146
also well known is how when scott hall was pitching his razor ramon idea, directly quoting tony montana in his cuban accent, vince thought it was incredibly creative and original because he never saw scarface
>>
>>3118146
>Professional wrestling

No you mean sports entertainment is all he pays attention to. And even then what you really mean is WWE is all he pays attention to.

In the 90's he kept up on WCW. In the 2000's he had someone watching TNA and reporting to him on that, but I doubt theres a need now.

Other than that, he probably can't name a promotion other than WWE. And if you watch WWE more than 10 minutes a week, you get the feeling he's not watching it either.
>>
Didn't he end up dumbfounded when Del Rio pulled out his phone and watched Netflix on it
>>
Didn't he end up dumbfounded when Del Rio pulled out his phone and watched Netflix on it
>>
>>3117571
anybody that believe Vince didn't know what a baked potato is is Yelissa tier retarded
>>
>>3120587
Multiple independent accounts of Vince's behavior suggests he is Yelissa tier retarded.
>>
>>3120597
He knew what a baked potato was. It say more about how shut in you are that you would believe something like that
>>
Vince didn't know what AJs finisher was, he just heard it was dangerous and expected it to be a flippy shit move. He got AJ to demonstrate the move live to him AFTER he signed him, and apparently remarked "is that it?"
>>
Vince didn't know what AJs finisher was, he just heard it was dangerous and expected it to be a flippy shit move. He got AJ to demonstrate the move live to him AFTER he signed him, and apparently remarked "is that it?"
>>
>>3115742
It's gonna be GUD
>>
>>3119807
did she ded in hurrikang?
>>
>>
>>3121352
>>3120662
>>3120621
stop
>>
>>3121352
Why does vince have to know a guys old finisher before signing them? can finishers not be changed?
>>
Meltzer said Vince didn't know how old he was back in the 90's

Meltzer asked him how old he was turning for his upcoming birthday

Vince said he didn't know

Meltzer asked Vince what year was he born

Vince said 1945

Meltzer said well that would make you 40-whatever

Vince said yeah I guess it would
>>
>>3117198
High level
>>
>>3117202

>get your job back just by saying hi to your old work friends

Is there anybody more based than Jimmy?
>>
>>3120569
Jej
>>
>>3121394
It's more just the fact that it's one of the most basic things about a wrestler, rather than the move itself
>>
>>3121526
I am only talking about finishers
>>
Vince doesn't know he is autistic.
>>
Vince thinks calling the strap prop a belt will spur some kind of unspeakable harm to the business.
>>
>>3115629
Hall worked Vince into letting him do The Bad Guy gimmick because Vince had no idea what Scarface was and figured Hall was some kind of creative genius by coming up with this sleazy cuban thug character.
>>
>>3120537
>>3120555
>>3120621
>>3120662
>>3121352
Why is this happening
>>
JR said even up until he bought WCW, he thought Goldberg's name was Goldbird.
>>
>>3122255
There are some dark forces around here.

4chan even seemed like a bright place as the internet hate machine compared to now.
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 600x632px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 600x632px
>>3115867

>and then DVD is going to do his Finnisher"
>>
>>3118106
Paul burchill
At some point he had a sister and guess what, it turned into an incest angle
>>
>>3115631
fucking KEK
>>
AJ Styles.

The reports were once AJ was in WWE and started working matches and promos Vince's tone was regretful and he "should have been here ten years ago". Makes you wonder if people actually went out of their way to keep AJ off of Vince's radar.
>>
>>3118106
I'm not sure about this one. I'm pretty sure Burchill's character change was to jump on the Pirates Of The Carribean bandwagon.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.