[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

> There isn't a hotter feud than Roman and Ce-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: shaneowens.jpg (76KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
shaneowens.jpg
76KB, 1200x675px
> There isn't a hotter feud than Roman and Ce-
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (98KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
98KB, 960x720px
>It is pretty entertaining

KO - "I'm gonna sue your asses. I don't give a crap about authority figures! This is gonna be the Kevin Owens show for real, from now on!"

Daniel - "Uh, yeah, Vince McMahon will talk to you about that next week."

KO - (gulp!) "Y... you mean... the very fiiiiirst face to face... with KO and Vince?! Holy f... fuck... Smackdown really is based!! Glad I'm not a rawfag."
>>
>Kevin Steen is considered important enough for Vince McMahon to come to TV and do a segment with
My 2010 ROHbot brain is exploding at this thought
>>
>>3115268
I like the story but it went off the rails last night.

Started off strong with the fight then they over did the "legal action" angle.
>>
>>3115567
Kevin Owens is my favorite wrestler. He's a big part of why I started to watch, he's a big part of why I continue to watch. I unironically want the booking to become the Kevin Owens show, because if everything was more centered around his style with guys like Zayn and Cesaro up there in the top spot with him because they complement him the best. I thought he did great as Universal champ, but having him fight against the shield for half a year and get a poorly handled match against Goldberg isn't quite the same as defending against Neville on NXT.
Owens is apparently great at being friends with HHH and being nice guy behind the scenes, because he's gotten along well with everyone enough to climb higher up than any other indie darling of his generation. If you want to see change in the WWE then Kevin Owens is the guy you want to see continue to do well.
>>
>literally the same feud as AJ vs Shane from not even 6 months ago
What are they doing?
>>
>>3115567
>the same Vince that has been shaming him for not getting into better shape for the last 3 years and calls him the face of America because he's as fat as most of the fans
Will Based Vinny Mac finally bury KO?
>>
why do they like doing these heel promos that involve wishing the other guy just outright died? It's almost like when CM Punk did the promo when Jerry Lawler survived that heart attack. KO just says 'wow you shouldn't have survived a helicopter crash.'

It just seems to be in poor taste. Am I getting worked?
>>
>>3115849
It fits his character and the story. It's a good promo, you're getting worked.
>>
>>3115882
I just don't like it when people mention "you should have just died anyway." this is sports entertainment, not Game of Thrones.
>>
>>3115887
This is a drama show with some fake fighting put in, don't kid yourself.
>>
If KO pop up powerbombs Vince i i will sub to the Network immediatly
>>
>>3115889
okay. I guess affecting me negatively like this means I'm getting worked. I'm gonna boo Kevin Owens now, etc.
>>
>>3115268
Vince will come out and act all submissive towards Kevin, like he doesn't want to get sued, goading Kevin into getting full of himself then he'll hit Owens, call him fat and scream "never talk about me or my son or my son's sons again" and in the DUBYADUBYAE with settle things in the ring. Like clockwork.
>>
>>3115914
That's a dumb way to end the story. He'll probably give him a match in Hell in a Cell against Shane.
>>
>>3115923
That's what I meant with "we settle things in the ring", Vince will schedule the match between Owens and Shane at Hell in a Cell, maybe even add some dumb "If Owens loses he gets fired" stipulation.
>>
>>3115849
The darkest one was Paige shooting on Charlotte's dead brother since yknow he is actually dead.
>>
File: 1316810498868.jpg (7KB, 444x361px) Image search: [Google]
1316810498868.jpg
7KB, 444x361px
>literally WWE taking a shit at CM Punk
>>
>>3115268
>Watching Smarkdown
>not just watching AJ styles segments and 2 sweeting your teddy bear like me

Shit's comfy, man.
>>
>>3115268
Shane and Styles was far better.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.