[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NOW LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING MEAN GENE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

NOW LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING MEAN GENE
>>
BROOKE BETTER BE WITH A 8 FOOT NIGGER
>>
WHEN WE JUMP SHIP TO WCW, I HOPE WE SINK THIS COMPANY FASTER THAN A STEROID SCANDAL BROTHER
>>
>>3115181
AND HE BETTER PLAY APEHOOP LIKE MY BOY D-ROD
>>
IF THE NIGGER ISN'T AS TALL AND RICH AS THIS ONE THEN THAT NIGGER CAN FUCK OFF BROTHER
>>
Based Hogan understanding that Selective Genetics is not racism
>>
File: dKCWdmMj.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
dKCWdmMj.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>I don’t know if Brooke was fucking the black guy’s son.

>I mean, I don’t have double standards. I mean, I am a racist, to a point, fucking niggers. But then when it comes to nice people and shit, and whatever.

>I mean, I’d rather if she was going to fuck some nigger, I’d rather have her marry an 8-foot-tall nigger worth a hundred million dollars! Like a basketball player!

>I guess we’re all a little racist. Fucking nigger.
>>
>>3115249
Based
>>
>>3115162
THESE NIGGERS, THEY'RE RUNNING WILD IN THE STREETS BROTHER!
AND THE HULKSTER HAS 14 WORDS FOR YOU DUDE!

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>3115181
>>3115183
>>3115200
>>3115228
>>3115233
>>3115249
>>3115269
>>3115470
A trademark of /wooo/shits is being hateful to legends and trying to pass it off as a joke by mocking their character at the same time. Besides the fact they have nothing else to say because they don't know a thing about wrestling pre-Cena.

>>3115249
That quotation was not 100% correct. They released the audio, and he did not say we're all a little racist, the only thing he was claimed to say that actually says racism is OK.
>>
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING. NIGGERS GONNA NIG
>>
>>3115776
in what other direction did you expect this thread to go in you fucking mark? a bunch of people talking about saying prayers and taking vitamins and hulkamania running wild? fuck off
>>
>>3115799
Yes, actually, you can be creative and clever doing that, since you could at least write something about niggers tou can imagine he'd actually say, which would be funny. Do you not know what a parody is? This isn't parody, it's a farce.

I've made such a post once, but to do that you'd have to know his promos in-depth, which you faggots clearly don't.
>>
>>3115808

Hahahahahahaha
>>
>>3115808
it's very apparent you don't know where you are if you are seriously expecting people to make quality posts and not just shit all over every thing and make fun of it in the worst way. 4chan has always and will always be like this, and if you want something different i suggest going to reddit BROTHER because /asp/ always has been shit and always will be
>>
>>3115820
I do expect it. But I assure you iit wasn't always like this, and I'm the last person you should be telling to go there, I am one of the Goldbergs, an old-schooler suffering boos from the obese smarks because it's my duty.
>>
>>3115776
>le /wooo/ boogeyman
>>
>>3115831
yeah you're right the original 4chan was a whole lot better in terms of post quality, but there was also a ton of shit as well but it's going to be like this from now on thanks to phone posters and reddit invaders
>>
>>3115776
>t. r/squaredcircle
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 360x240px
YA SEE, THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE WRONG, MEAN JOEY!
>>
File: 1501797527791.gif (1MB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1501797527791.gif
1MB, 250x233px
>>3115808
Nigga... just say you're sorry and go to your room
>>
>>3115776
Redditor absolutely seething
>>
>>3115808
Get a clue Antwan
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.