[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am i the only one that still likes him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: dz.jpg (77KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
dz.jpg
77KB, 1200x675px
am i the only one that still likes him?
>>
>>3114659
No. I still look forward to Dolph.
>>
>>3114659
My friend likes him a lot because he is very talented... he just can't get over again after the burials he's been through the past few years.
Playing Colonel Sanders probably didn't help much either.
I'm cautiously optimistic but the fact that all that shit tonight didn't lead to at least a squash match let me down quite a bit.
>>
>>3114659

I like him. It's just that their booking taught us to not have any hope for Ziggler. All they have him do is cut promos on how he's been scratching and clawing his way to the top, how the fans don't respect him, how his sacrifices meant nothing, etc. They made him a whiny geek that never really wins.
>>
Knock-off HBK but he's alright.
He sells moves well in ring and acts it out like he gives a damn even if he's over-selling sometimes.
This new cringey promo hasn't been great, but when he came out to Naomi's music with the dreads and shit, I laughed so fucking hard.
>>
>>3114688

You're a bigger loser than Dolph.
>>
>>3114673
>>3114688
>>3114698
>Projecting

Please lose your virginity
>>
>>3114659
I have never liked him. He sounds like a queer and is like a dollar store version of Billy Gunn
>>
>>3114659
He was on fire after his survivor series win which is probably the most I have been invested in his character. That went to shit and he eventually was in a good feud with Miz and had a few great matches. Now I can't stand him and have no clue what this gimmick is suppose to be or what it is building up to.
>>
I'm trying, but he ain't makin' it easy.
>>
He shoulda went over Ambrose for the world title.

That was his last shot at believability.
>>
File: 29102.png (549KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
29102.png
549KB, 1366x768px
how can u defend this?
>>
File: 1503153260515.png (581KB, 635x635px) Image search: [Google]
1503153260515.png
581KB, 635x635px
2 mins into every match he's already on the floor heaving for the rest of the match.
>>
>>3115500
>Jonahilla ice
>Triple dubs

Based
>>
Still like him, still hope he either gets some kind of push or gets out of WWE, but I have no faith in him.
He's the new Big Show. He'll get a mini push designed to give him some small level of credibility, and he'll actually manage to get over, then he'll job to a new guy in a futile attempt to get them over and get sent to the bottom of the card again, rinse and repeat. It's happened at least 4 times in the last 4 years. At this point, he's done. I hope he leaves soon.
>>
>>3114804
He's taking the piss out of all the shitty surface level gimmicks and tricks that people use to get superficially over because their work is not good enough to get them over properly as heels or faces. It's a great commentary on the state of wrestling culture and fandom these days as fans genuinely don't care if you are a good wrestler who can connect emotionally or tell a story in the ring, they just want some hollow surface level gimmick they can latch onto and make memes out of.
Dolph is said to be on his way out of WWE (though I could swear he just signed a new 3 year deal only last year) by October and they are letting him do whatever he wants on hsi way out the door it seems and he's doing this it seems. Hope it leads to a shoot promo with him airing his grievances with the company and the fans and locker room.
>>
>>3114683
Ziggler's booking is a symptom of WWE's problems as a whole.

If you're not a Chosen #1 you're no-one.
>>
>>3114659
can't stand him. okay but completely overrated wrestler, completely shit everything else.
>>
>>3115523
>though I could swear he just signed a new 3 year deal only last year
Last year, before his career v title matches against Miz he had a year left on his contract, per Meltzer (take it or leave it). So maybe we finally get Ziggler story a closure it deserves.
>>
sadly i doubt ziggler's going anywhere. he's a company guy through and through.
>>
>>3114659
I like the concept of his new story but the delivery and pacing was fucking awful.

I had to skim through it.
>>
>>3114659
Doesn't understand that people don't care how much hard work and time you put in, if there not entertained then it's not entertaining, fuck your cherry picking that was a bad segment for someone's who's already on the b-card
>>
>>3114659
I do, but his promo last night was pure cringe
>>
>>3114659
just started watching again after a decade, very entertained by this guy.
>>
>>3116033
You missed his peak.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKqtFqpRLEk

that fucking pop, man
>>
>>3114804
>Gimmicky memeshit BTFO
Something like that
>>
>>3114659
Still? I actually like him now for once, someone guys are just meant for comedy gimmick.
>>
>>3114659
I think his promos are funny as fuck. Even him playing Sanders or Trump supporter was great. I hope next week he's going to steal Bobby's robe and do his entrance. Because just jumping Roode during his entrance would be boring..
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.