[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>lost CLEAN to AIDEN FUCKING ENGLISH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: sami.png (294KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
sami.png
294KB, 491x491px
>lost CLEAN to AIDEN FUCKING ENGLISH
>>
>>3114364
How will Sami "yazeed bin muawiya" Al-Zayn recover from this?
>>
LOL out loud!

Seriously, you can say Corbin is being "buried" all you want, but he's just been featured in programs with two of the top three faces in this business right now.

Zayn? He's fucked. He's the definition of being buried.
>>
Zayn should be buried, he couldn't intimidate a fucking fly.
>>
File: old.jpg (24KB, 491x447px) Image search: [Google]
old.jpg
24KB, 491x447px
>>
File: kek.jpg (4KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
4KB, 299x168px
yall getting worked because he will win the 2018 Royal Rumble and will defeat Roman and Lesnar in a triple threat at Mania and will cause the biggest pop of the decade.. and then 3 years later he will explode himself and his family
>>
>shits on Trump
>Vince buries the fuck outta him

FUCKING BASED
>>
File: 526x297-YUW.jpg (21KB, 526x297px) Image search: [Google]
526x297-YUW.jpg
21KB, 526x297px
I've seen this gimmick before...
>>
it's ok because Drama King is fucking based

Championship run when?
>>
>>3114454
The Syrian Scrapper
>>
>>3114476
if Jinder could the Aiden can too
>>
please go to new japan and have 5 star matches with ibushi
>>
Based Vince destroying this piece of living trash

>ginger
>leaf
>mudslime

He must not be a homosexual though since he hasn't been future endeavoured immediately.
>>
I can't wait for WhatCuckture to give this match a down for the sole reason Sami lost. Every time. Like clockwork.
>>
File: 1502238179259.jpg (76KB, 362x584px) Image search: [Google]
1502238179259.jpg
76KB, 362x584px
>>3114364
based vince working the dune coons into a shoot
>>
>Sami chasing English after the match like Scooby Doo
I was entertained by that
>>
Make zack Ryder great again
>>
>>3114514
>Reading/ Watching WhatCulture trash

No John, you are the cancer.
>>
>>3114503
If Sami is a piece of trash I shudder to think what you are in comparison
>>
Remember how Sami Zayn turned out constant incredible matches during the first half of 2016, including

>MotY candidate with Nakamura
>Best match at Wrestlemania
>Best match at Payback
>MotY candidate with Cesaro, Miz and Owens at Extreme Rules
>Best match at MitB
>MotY candidate with Owens at Battleground.

Then he wasn't even on the main show at SummerSlam, then he spent the rest of the year jobbing out, then he's spent this entire year so far either jobbing out or in meaningless nothing feuds with jobbers.

So frustrating.
>>
>>3114560
>Remember how Sami Zayn turned out constant incredible matches during the first half of 2016

Almost all those include Kevin Owens right? Maybe Sammi want the real star after all.
>>
>>3114629
>Nakamura

Also, y'know, don't discount the fact that he was Strowman's first major opponent and Strowman started getting way better in the ring after he was done with Sami, that shit ain't a coincidence.
>>
werent there plans for him to win the rumble?
>>
>>3114629
>someone on this board giving Owens credit
now you've gone too far
>>
>>3114671
Other than being a leaf I honestly can't think of a single bad thing to say about the guy
>>
>>3114699
He's a fatass Manlet who has fat rolls jiggle when he walks to the ring?
>>
>>3114364
/asp/ can you stop memeing for a second and explain why Sami Zayn is getting buried

I mean he was over at some point, but all he does is lose now
>>
>>3114699
>used to have a great gimmick that was just him talking shit and winning unlike every other WWE heel
>forced to be funny with jericho and kill his heat
>now has to resort to throwing his boss's son off the hell in a cell to get a reaction
>>
>>3114744
Probably pissed off Vince, maybe over the Trump stuff.
>>
>>3114364

>summersault over the top rope
>between the turnbuckle DDT
>running boot to face
>traditional blue thunder bomb

Am I missing anything? He'd be an okay midcarder but he can't keep his shitty SJW Canadian Muslim politics to himself.
>>
>>3114364
TWICE nonetheless
>>
>>3114478
kekerino
>>
>>3114514
Whatculture ups and downs in a nutshell
>Does it match my fantasy booking?
>No?
>DOWN

>Did the face win?
>No?
>DOWN

Imagine being that marky while pretending to be smarks
>>
>>3114557

Lol suck his limp ginger cock more you colossal gaylord.

>Imagine being THIS triggered at someone criticising your wet dream.
>>
>>3114364
What's wrong about giving Aiden a little push?

He deserves one
>>
>>3115365
This. I'm a English mark and I couldn't be more happy.
>>
File: ScottSteiner-600x366.jpg (34KB, 600x366px) Image search: [Google]
ScottSteiner-600x366.jpg
34KB, 600x366px
>>3114699
HE'S FAT
>>
>>3114801
Why would you do that? Your boss' wife is part of his cabinet.
>>
>>3114364
Sami for Syria am I rite?

Hahahhaha
>>
Sami can lose forever. He'll never not be liked.
>>
>>3115445
People said the same thing about Bayley you know.
>>
>>3114557
t. Sami
>>
>>3115460
Sami's never been portrayed as dumb or afraid to hurt

>>3115359
Way to prove him right
>>
>>3115460
Sami is not retarded.
>>
>>3115499
>Samicuck seething
>>
File: Face of America.jpg (29KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Face of America.jpg
29KB, 640x360px
>>3114629
It's a fact that Owens is one of if not the most intelligent and all-around skilled wrestler in the ring today.
>>3114645
That feud was the official on-screen burial. Set aside the fact that everybody else gets to have real matches with Strowman, including Sin Cara and R-Truth. Sin Cara even got a decent amount of offense in during their rematch to make up for a botched finish in the first match, all of this prior to Zayn's nerf feud.
Foley (whose entire run was written poorly and somewhat disrespectfully) put Zayn in a "survive ten minutes with Strowman and win the match" match at ppv. Although they billed it prior to the ppv as being a time limit match, which implied that the timeout would be a draw but it wasn't. Do you understand how week that makes him look? Do you understand that they included a spot early on in the match where Braun pinned Sami and then yanked him out of the pin himself right before the three count so he could keep wailing on him? Do you understand that they told us Sami couldn't even win his nerf rules match because Strowman could have pinned Sami any time? Do you understand Sami only won because Foley came wobbling down with a fucking literal white towel and killed several minutes off the clock in Sami's favor by having a high school drama tier argument with Sami.
Do you understand that Kalisto had a much stronger showing against Strowman and is a former 2-time champion?
Do you understand that Tyler Breeze has dug his way out of jobber hell and had a title opportunity much more recently than Sami?
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Sami hasn't even had an opportunity for a title since his crossbrand match with The Miz over a year ago. I'm sure he'll lose an open challenge to AJ soon though.
>>
>>3114364
That's what you get for crowdfunding ISIS
>>
>>3114514
>>3114531
Based Whatchads working the 4chan fatties.
>>3115357
Simon gives actual explanations, Jack is fucking pathetic. He actually moans when Zayn or Becky loses.
>>
>>3115516
You make strong points faggot name-fag
>>
>>3115359
Some mighty deep rooted homophobic projection ya got there boss
Something you need to share with the world and possibly your Dad?
>>
>>3114364
isnt wwe pg?

why do they employ someone that worships a pedophile death cult?
>>
>>3115905
He's not a Catholic
>>
>>3114410
"These blast points, too accurate for sand people"
>>
>>3114364
HAHAHAHA I LOVE IT MAGGLE
>>
>>3115933
Yes its those darnd catholics running people over in trucks and cutting heads off in the current year
>>
>>3115933
No, he's a Muslim.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.