[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Props to this guy who has been in the business for 15 years,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Props to this guy who has been in the business for 15 years, that delivered a good match tonight and for putting people over without getting pissed off. Long live the Legend Killer.
>>
Yup. On top of that it looks like he said good job to Nakamura when the match was over.
>>
>>3114339
>15 years
>only time he was good when he was HEY!
really makes me thinking..
>>
Yeah, I really like Orton too
>>
>>3114339
So we're supposed to congratulate Blandy for putting on one good match for the first time in many, many years?
>>
>>3114376

>implying he hasn't been carrying a poo shaped burden on his back the entire summer
>>
>>3114376
he sold the moves and kicks like a champ...
>>
>>3114376
Orton used to have very interesting matches before 2010. His arsenal was bigger, he was a top rope diver, he used to cheat and he's a good seller
>>
>>3114376
He was in a shitty feud that he lost with a guy who botches his own finisher. He had every reason to phone this in.
>>
>>3114357
>Randy hates HEY
>HEY was the last time Randy was objectively good and actually tried

Really gets the gas burning
>>
>>3114339
He put in that work tonight - gr8 match
>>
Proud of Randall tonight. Though it boggles my mind what, when, or where he decides to not phone it in. Always random.

I see a feud with Ziggler next that ends with Orton turning heel and joining Ziggler. Throw in Corbin and "based heel faction" is back on the menu boys!
>>
>>3114339
orton cucks are autistic. he's bland as fuck and has never had a genuinely good singles match
>>
Except Kofi that one time
>>
desu I bet Orton is just glad he finally got a real opponent in a real match with no bullshit.
>>
>>3114543
this
>>
god damnit that belt is gorgeous
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.