[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>first Cena >now Orton APOLOGIZE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4975.jpg (54KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4975.jpg
54KB, 900x506px
>first Cena
>now Orton

APOLOGIZE
>>
>>3114274
GOAT

Best match on the main roster
>>
>>3114274
Lol real Strong Style lives in wwe.
>>
>Crowd was behind Blandy Randy most of the time
Really made me think.
>>
>>3114274
Sorry Nak, I was totally wrong about you. You totally aren't a raging autistic gook who endangers his opponent and will never be over on the main roster or acquire a driver's license. My bad senpai
>>
>>3114274
But they are not pushing him strong enough
>>
>>3115147
SEETHING
>>
Honestly thought Vince would have been bored of him by now.
>>
File: nak.jpg (49KB, 568x378px) Image search: [Google]
nak.jpg
49KB, 568x378px
>>3115147
gotten to
>>
>>3114274
>>first Cena
>>now Orton
And he still couldn't even beat Jinder.
>>
>>3114274

>Debut him
>First PPV match is him selling for two thirds of a match against Dolph Ziggler
>NOW try to push him as a badass

Why does this fucking company suck so hard at everything?
>>
>>3115641
WWE has to do something its way first, even with long-established guys who are better served doing what brought them to the dance.
>>
>>3114274
Why isn't he muscley.
>>
>>3115666
Because that's not a word
>>
>>3115666
He has an MMA record of 3-1-0
He doesn't need muscles ya mark
>>
>>3115666
I noticed this too, how skinny he looked next to Orton. So I'm guessing he doesn't roid?
>>
>>3115623

Based Jinder with that zenkai boost.
>>
>>3114274
Crowd didn't give a single shit about him tho. Gookamura is finished
>>
>>3114274
>wins fake matches
woahh what a great effort
>>
>>3115773
>Guy you don't like wins
>it's all stupid fake gay shit anyway it doesn't count nobody cares

>Guy you do like wins
>AHAHAHA BTFO HOLY FUCK NEVER RECOVER BTFO BURIED etc
>>
>>3115769
>Sioux Falls

Who gives one solitary fuck?
>>
File: 1498433214623.png (96KB, 336x366px) Image search: [Google]
1498433214623.png
96KB, 336x366px
>>3115623
>implying he won't eventually
>>
It's a shame his PPV matches are against fucking Mahal. Both his match with Cena and his match with Orton were great matches that got too little time.

I also can't believe they're mostly booking him properly and the fans are behind him even with his cringe-worthy Engrish promos.
>>
>>3116572
>Fights Orton and Cena on TV
>Fights Ziggler, Corbin and Mahal on PPV
What did Vincent Kennedy McMahon mean by this?
>>
>>3116623
And the TV match with Corbyn was much better than the PPV match, with an actual clean win as the end.
>>
>>3116623
PPV is dead e-drone.

Probably makes sense to do big matches on tv now because nobody watches network.
>>
>>3116665
>PPV is dead
>falling for this Vince damage control meme
Meanwhile, in the real world............
https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/9/1/16244672/mayweather-mcgregor-trending-close-to-ppv-butyrate-record
>>
>>3116700
Well. WWE ppvs are dead. Doesn't change his point.
>>
>>3116704
>WWE can't do this thing right
>WELL GET RID OF IT ALTOGETHER THEN
The problem is WWE, not the medium of PPV
>>
>>3115535
Vince knows if they want to sign away New Japans top guys in the future, which they do, they have to give Nakamura a good spot. Can't give him a Taka Michinoku gimmick especially because his contract is something like $2.2m.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.