[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You gonna jump off that bus with that big-ass shuffle >That

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault-12.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-12.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>You gonna jump off that bus with that big-ass shuffle
>That big sho...
>That big shovel, that's what you gonna do
Is he clinically retarded?
>>
it's ok, he's drawing dimes
>>
>>3112786
Cena living rent-free in Ramen's head
>>
>>3112795
*bleeds over a million viewers since 2014*
>>
>>3112795
*profits dwindle*
>>
>>3112795
The only wrestler that draws dime with solid proof is Cena and only Cena. Not even Bork.
>>
>>3112971
braun draws dimes
>>
>>3113053
go ask a casual fan who the fuck braun is and watch them not a clue ya ding-dong diddly pinhead
>>
File: giphy (2).gif (324KB, 400x217px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (2).gif
324KB, 400x217px
>>3112786

Can't blame Ramen tho. He was legit shook cause Cena almost made him cry.

Ha! Face Leakee.
>>
>>3114934
underrated
>>
>>3112795
>ratings plummeting since the begin of his megapush in 2014
nah son
>>
>>3112795
*1million plus viewers change the channel*
>>
He was talking about the 5 knuckle shuffle, you idiots

18+
>>
>>3116026
You're not fooling anyone, Joseph.
>>
>>3116026
this, bunch of fucking marks itt who can't appreciate roman's layered promos
>>
>>3113435
there were multiple people commenting on WWE's channel that they don't know who that big man is (Braun) and don't even watch WWE but they came to see him destroy somebody
>>
Anyone else starting to feel bad for Roman? I kinda feel sorry for him. He's absolutely terrible and garbage, yet somehow has been thrust into the scene as the main guy. Mainly because vince is a closeted homosexual who wants to sleep with Roman.

But it's like watching a comedy movie where they put the really inept guy in a role that he knows nothing about and comedy high jinks ensue.
>>
>>3116026
>He was talking about the 5 knuckle shuffle, you idiots
>>3116068
>this, bunch of fucking marks itt who can't appreciate roman's layered promos
ROMAN APOLOGISTS WORKED. "PLEASE FUCK MY MOM," THEY ALL SCREAM & CREAM.
>>
>>3112786
BASED BMJ
>>
>>3116071
Based
>>
>>3116072
Someone needs to do this and upload it to youtube.

Have that movie voice

>A man out of his element (shows Roman not being able to pick up undertaker)
>A man who clearly doesnt have a clue (Show Roman stumbling over his lines)
>A man hated by millions (shows the boos)
>But loved by the one that matter (shows vince)
>This summer the comedy blockbuster the Based Big Dog (then roman winks at the screen)
>>
>>3112795
>record low ratings
>lowest attendances in years

Nope.
>>
no but he lives in your head rent free
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.