[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: Dimes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

>ITT: Dimes
>>
rip dimebag
>>
rip dimebag
>>
Dimetty wasn't even on the level of true draws like James Hetsfield and Dave Mustaine.
>>
>>3113675
Pantera was the last metal band to draw a dime. Nu-“““““Metal""""""doesn't count.
>>
>>3113740
BOOT TO THE KOOL!
>>
>>3113675
pantera was literally the biggest draw of the 90s, faggot

>megadeth even in the fucking conversation

18+
>>
>>3113740
And Pantera should count even though they were as much of a riff vacuum with their chugs as nu metal is?
>>
>>3113675
Metallica is casual trash.
>>
>>3113801
>Megadeth not in the conversation
Actual 18+. Countdown to Extinction drew higher than any Pantera iteration, and Megadeth drew Platinum more often.
>>3113828
Nobody gives a damn about riffs vacuums like Pantera or bingo hall shit like death and black metal.
>>
Pantera = Attitude Era WWF
Metallica = late 80s WWF
Megadeth = WCW 97-2001
>>
>>3113870
Nah, Metallica is Attitude Era, Megadeth is WCW when it was still good, and Pantera is Ruthless Aggression. The latter just couldn't draw like the earlier two.
>>
>>3113852
>PANTERA: #1 ON BILLBOARD
>MEGADETH: NEVER #1 EVER ON BILLBOARD

18+
>>
>>3112687
great, another thread for neets to argue about the difference between death metal and heavy metal. Go listen to a real music genre and get out of the house a little.
>>
>>3113906
>gets pushed to #1 on Billboard
>still couldn't draw as much as Megadeth
Lmao, what an embarrassment. Hell, Far Beyond Driven couldn't even draw as much as VDOP.
>>
>>3113922
>is S E E T H I N G over genre arguments when it hasn't even happened itt
Lmao, based metal working the losers
>>
>>3113922
>le """real music""" meme
>>
>>3113922

>can't you guys listen to some beta with a guitar whining about being lonely? Maybe a black guy talking about how many crimes he commits?

Nice try, Shekelstein.
>>
File: ironmaiden2015bandwlogo_638.jpg (59KB, 638x399px) Image search: [Google]
ironmaiden2015bandwlogo_638.jpg
59KB, 638x399px
>Did someone say "dimes"?
>>
>>3113675
Hetfield was shit

Zakk Wylde is the true Michaels
>>
>>3115798
>Michaels
They were never a collective you nincompoop
>>
>>3115778
no, just a form of music that isn't just random, indistinguishable loud noise and screaming
>>
File: q2002_04.jpg (41KB, 600x376px) Image search: [Google]
q2002_04.jpg
41KB, 600x376px
How did the flippy dippy indie shitter end up being the Michaels of his group?
>>
>Hair Metal
>Rednek Nazi Rock

Hell have a place to people like this band components.
>>
File: exodus3.jpg (114KB, 1059x279px) Image search: [Google]
exodus3.jpg
114KB, 1059x279px
Battle of the Bingo Halls: Who was the bigger Jannetty?
>>
>>3113922
Pantera is Groove Metal
>>
Great Southern Trendkill>Far Beyond Driven>Cowboys from Hell>Vulgar Display of Power>Reinventing the Steel

Pantera is Ruthless Aggression
>>
>>3115832
Pantera is sellout rock.

And shit
>>
File: sting[1].png (208KB, 696x415px) Image search: [Google]
sting[1].png
208KB, 696x415px
>>3115836
I agree
>>
>>3115828
Exodus is the ultimate jannetty since Kirk Hammett superkicked them and threw them through a window
>>
>>3115836
How do we rate their albums from the glam era
>>
>>3115929
You don't. Feel free to say the ripped off Exhorder though
>>
>>3115929
Power Metal was the HBK and the three others were Jannetties.
>>
great thread
>>
>>3115798
>doesn't come an ounce near the drawing power of the rest of the bands itt
>is a riff vacuum who relied too much on technical wank and pinch harmonics
I mean, yeah Shawn Michaels relied too much on overselling and didn't draw shit when he was champion as well, but I don't think that's what you were going for.
>>3115828
One's considered part of the big four. The other isn't. One literally had someone Janetty them for the biggest drawer Metallica. The other only got janettied from the inside with Belladonna just not feeling it for years. Exodus is easily the bigger Jannetty.
>>
>Step aside, we're the Janneties from Hell
>>
>>3116368
>Janneties from Hell
>Vulgar Display of Kayfabe
>Far Beyond Over
>The Great McMahon Push Kill
>Reinventing the Steel Cage
>>
>>3116783
Cringe
>>
>>3116368
>>3116783
cringe
>>
>>3116805
>>3116835
Cringe
>>
>>3115798
>disliking hetfield
>liking Wylde

you need to go back. Wylde is possibly the worst soloist I've ever seen and a terrible writer.
>>
Metallica's here run during the Napster era
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.