[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has the face of a fucking monkey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

Has the face of a fucking monkey
>>
>Has the face of fucking money
>>
>inb4 the Basement Ape says she's ugly
>>
>>3112603
kys monkey spammer
>>
File: white people lips.jpg (65KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
white people lips.jpg
65KB, 612x612px
reminder
>>
>>3112603
That's not Asgooka
>>
>>3112603
said the guy who never touched a vagina
>>
>>3112638
But i'm not a weeb waifufag virgin
>>
that's a pretty attractive monkey
>>
>>3112603
She looks pretty cute to me desu
>>
>>3112610
DELET
>>
>>3112603
You're fucking stupid if you think she's ugly. Stardom literally picked her because of her looks and trained her to be a wrestler
>>
>>3112725
Meanwhile WWE still can't develop Tino Sabbatelli into a competent wrestler despite having 100x Stardoms budget. Wew boy
>>
File: Kairi faceplant.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Kairi faceplant.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
>>3114539
I got a question.

Who the fuck is Tino Sabbatelli?
>>
>>3112610
>mokeys
>>
>>3114779

Why can't the dumb japs understand that the business is supposed to be a work?
>>
>>3112603
UMA DELICIA
>>
>>3112603

Anon Kairi-san is adorable, don't be mean to her.
>>
>>3112603
I wanna face fuck that monkey tbqhwy famalam
>>
File: the money come.jpg (31KB, 362x600px) Image search: [Google]
the money come.jpg
31KB, 362x600px
>>3114786
THE MONEY COME
>>
>>3115558
Great body but meh face. Sadly unfappable
>>
File: Bianca-Blair-WWE-7.png (331KB, 597x553px) Image search: [Google]
Bianca-Blair-WWE-7.png
331KB, 597x553px
>>3112603
should've faced black chyna in the finals instead of the 2nd round
>>
>>3112610
>mokeys
>>
>>3115579
They haven't known she will help Bianca with getting over.
That match was starmaking performance for Bianca. She built a lot of goodwill and Kairi made her look like a million bucks. And Bianca knows it. She has fuckton of potential, she is already building a character, she can go. But stringing match together was a problem. When she knew what she was doing, she was great, but those transitions between the spots weren't as good as they could have been.
And also - you need a story not only a competition and with so many women and so little time you need something more then rookie overcoming vets in Bianca's story.
>>
>>3115616
Stringing match together is the common problem for most rookies like Lacey. Lots of cool spots and combos, but the match felt disjointed. But Bianca actually had great facial expression against Kairi, which used to be one of her weakness.
>>
>>3115627
She is certainly one to look out for. She will be either challenging for title or be champion in the year's time. She will leapfrog Liv, Billie and Peyton, cause she feels like a bigger star then them.
Do you want to know why she does? The crowd. Full Sail crowd for NXT tapings has been quiet, so wrestlers don't feel like stars. They have been quiet even for that awesome match Nikki had against Asuka. Two years ago they'd be jumping up and down in their seats with excitement. Now? Not anymore. Either stop with crowd shaming or move the tapings out of Full Sail for a while.
>>
File: looking real jacked baby.gif (631KB, 319x179px) Image search: [Google]
looking real jacked baby.gif
631KB, 319x179px
>>3115579
>>
>>3115558

Literally today's Renee Dupree
>>
>>3114786
>Not knowing the G.O.A.T
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCa_Shtq9cQ
>>
>>3112603
And some how nu japan nerds will defend her, just because she's asian and they are weebs who love everything from japan
>>
OP here, I fucked up and posted the wrong pic. Here is the correct one
>>
>>3117043
She has like one of the genuinely most beautiful faces I have ever seen and I'm not even into black chicks.
>>
>>3116850
rent free
>>
>>3112603
Her cheeks are horrifying
>>
>>3117049
Books an appointment with your local optometrist ya ding-dong diddly pinheadetty
>>
>>3112603
This! Asians without white features are fucking hideous
>>
>>3112603
Yes but a cute monkey
>>
>>3117049
This. Naomi is a cutie
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.