[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

0 Dimes Jeff gone from GFW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: never drew a dime.jpg (42KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
never drew a dime.jpg
42KB, 512x512px
via Big Dick Meltz:

>Global Force Wrestling announced today that Jeff Jarrett is taking an indefinite leave of absence from his regular position with the company to focus on personal matters.

>The company's statement: "Effective immediately, Jeff Jarrett is taking an indefinite leave of absence from his position as Chief Creative Officer to focus on personal matters. Jeff will be available on a consultative basis as needed."
>>
>>3112321
JUST
>>
Sex addict
>>
Slap Nuts
>>
inb4 cucked by another wrestler

women never change lads lol
>>
>>3112360
If my wife ding-dong diddly looked like Karen Jarrett, I'll be a ding-dong diddly sex addict too.
>>
>the unincorporated county limits of TNA/Impact/GFW
>>
ZERO DIMES!
>>
>>3112378
>not JUST JARRETT
>>
>his scam company finally gets off the ground by cannibalizing TNA
>has to take a (((Leave of Absence)))
Kek the state of Jeff Jarretty.
>>
Russo must be smiling
>>
time for WWE return

Why not they brought back everyone else
>>
"personal matters" = drug rehab
>>
>>3112428
Because he's a drunken mess
>>
>>3112428
Wasn't his entire WWE run being a comedy jobber?
>>
Don't piss me off
>>
>>3112365
>Karen Jarrett
If that plastic silicon fugly uggo is my wife I'd seppuku myself
>>
>>3112454
Hi Kurt!
>>
>>3112440
Not even close. He had a good run as the IC champ.
>>
>>3112428
WWF writers and HR fucked up, JJ was intercontinental champion and his contract expired.

He was going to WCW and refused to lose the IC title on his way out unless Vince paid him a huge sum of money for one last appearance.

Vince paid up, and has never forgotten being held up like that. It's the only thing he never forgave, apart from Macho Man deflowering Stephanie.
>>
i never got my gold
>>
>>3112459
How much did Vince pay him?
>>
Who's Karen fucking now? Maybe she's even gone back to Kurt now that he's making those big WWE dollars?
>>
>>3112365
She got Braun'd and blacked.
>>
>>3112508
according to rumors. 300k in cash
>>
>>3112508
enough that he was able to start T & A with it
>>
File: jj.jpg (81KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
jj.jpg
81KB, 600x400px
>>3112440
No, they were actually trying to push him.
>>
File: ffff.jpg (45KB, 580x429px) Image search: [Google]
ffff.jpg
45KB, 580x429px
>>3112440
His run with Owen and Debra from 98-99 was great desu, he was overshadowed by her tho
>>
>>3112540
Maybe that's why he lost in in a "Good Housekeeping Match" to Chyna in his final appearance.
>>
>>3112321
>lost the hardys
>lost del rio
>lost low-ki
>rosemary on injury
Man this company can't get a break
>>
File: 1391624750744.jpg (100KB, 639x588px) Image search: [Google]
1391624750744.jpg
100KB, 639x588px
>>3112459

Vince got the last laugh though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50KqJrpykQI

BASED.
>>
>>3112583
Yeah I liked Debras tits too.

Could have done with or without the guitar guy.
>>
>>3112411
>>3112358

So he gets his fake promotion get bought out and gets back major control of his old company yet he's just?
Lmao smarks
>>
Jesus fuck TNA GFW is like a cockroach. Keeps getting squashed and still comes back
>>
>>3112600
>>lost the hardys

They let the Hardys go. Shed no tears.
>>
>>3112602
I mean no disrespect when I say that literal 18+es will never truly comprehend just how surreal that time period was in that, "black is white, up is down," way.
>>
>>3112600
when have they ever even been in a good state? Seems like theirs always drama, lawsuits, and other shit going on behind the scenes
>>
File: happening.gif (602KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
happening.gif
602KB, 320x213px
https://www.pwinsider.com/article/112128/what-led-to-todays-jarrett-exit-gfw-ownership-ripple-effect-thus-far-reactions-and-more.html?p=1

>Speaking of GFW, interestingly, one source told PWInsider.com that the "GFW/Anthem merger" was "nowhere near as completed" as has been flouted publicly. A press release was issued months ago annoucing the merger, claiming that Jarrett had been given a minority ownership in the company as part of the deal. Trademarks for the Global Force Wrestling name and the GFW letters are still listed as owned by Global Force Wrestling, LLC, as they have been since Jarrett launched that company in 2014. So, if Jarrett does not return, it's entirely possible the GFW letters will fade away from Impact Wrestling.
>>
>>Regarding what led to the leave, the feeling is that unhappiness with Jarrett involving his "erratic behavior" was a driving factor in Nordholm's decision. It appears they were not unhappy with the company's creative direction with Jarrett as Chief Creative Officer. The situation had been building for months and the final tipping point was AAA's TripleMania event in Mexico in late August. Jarrett, who recently put on weight, was not in the best of shape for that event and apparently stumbled down the ring steps right before wrestling in a battle royal for just a few minutes. He also took a while getting to the ring. Jarrett represented GFW in the match, along with Moose and Bobby Lashley, and was reportedly heckling fans and throwing tortillas into the crowd, which actually somewhat fit his gimmick in Mexico but still had people talking.

Jarrett's condition at TripleMania led to a lot of people wondering if he needed time off. Nordholm witnessed the behavior as he was in attendance for the show. There was also an incident at a GFW TV taping several months back where Jarrett was yelling at Bob Ryder and that incident is said to be the beginning of the problems that led to Nordholm's decision. One source noted to PWInsider that the situation is "far uglier" than anyone realizes.
>>
>>3113109
kek, fucking Jarrett. Did anything came from when he was shilling Global Force Gold? That shit was Pyramid Scheme 101.
>>
Double J running the biggest CON since Genghis!

The best part is, he's no longer fucking Karen. He's fucking Kurt's daughter!!!

Pimp.
>>
NEVER
DREW
A
DIME
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.