[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestling Observer Radio: Enzo is your new #1 Contender

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/uqkg5q8psg/4th_September_2017_WOR.mp3

>Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose defeated Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows to retain the WWE Tag-Team Championships. We need to draft Balor’s Jannetty friends to Smackdown because lord knows their Tag-Team division could use them better. Imagine the segments you could do with them and Breezango. I’d rather they be in Comedy Skits then just wasting away on Raw every single week calling everyone who beats them “nerds.”

>The Miz defeated Jeff Hardy to retain the WWE Intercontinental Championship. Well I guess this feud can continue since the Jordan/Miz thing has been scrapped due to fans not giving a single iota of a shit about Jordan’s character.

>Cedric Alexander, Gran Metalik, and Enzo Emore defeated Drew Gulak, Tony Nese and Noam Dar in a 205 Live rematch. This match was shorter then their previous encounter together, Enzo thumbed Gulak in the eye instead of pin him with a Roll-Up and i’m guessing this is going to lead to Gulak costing Enzo the Cruiserweight Championship at No Mercy which is fine.

>John Cena defeated Jason Jordan. Jordan’s current gimmick is his gimmick like everyone else’s gimmick on the roster is so bare minimum he tries to hide being a bland generic babyface with fantastic wrestling against stars higher on the card then him like Balor, The Hardy Boys, and John Cena. This match was really good but Jordan has been losing like crazy since coming to Raw. You’d think Roman Reigns would have came out to cost Cena the match via Countout or Disqualification

>Braun Strowman defeated The Big Show in a Steel Cage match. Literally Vince's wet dream and how he's worked everyone into hating Cruiserweights and only caring about slow, out of breathe, lumbering big men. Strowman/Lesnar will be hype tho.

>Sheamus and Cesaro destroyed Heath Slater and Rhyno.
>>
Do they seriously think adding Enzo to 205 is going to get people watching 205?
>>
>>3111988
For a time it might...

But having the champ who killed everybody else in the division actually need help to retain against Enzo would be a stupid idea.
>>
>>3111988
>>3111993

There are like zero hot feuds going on in 205 Live right now

Kendrick had to crack open Gallagher's skull to get a pop from the crowd last week.
>>
>They are already establishing that Enzo cheats his ass off to win all his cruiserweight matches
>So he has an excuse for how to beat Neville
Get ready for Nev to get poked in the eyes and then pinned his Enzo's feet on the second rope.
>>
File: internet-troll.jpg (109KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
internet-troll.jpg
109KB, 640x360px
>>3112022
>Kendrick had to crack open Gallagher's skull to get a pop from the crowd last week.

Might be, I actually didn't watch it.
>>
>>3112042
>I actually didn't watch it.
I don't even watch the cruiser weight matches in raw/smackdown, they are the post-diva revolution version of the official piss break.
>>
>>3112061
I only watched the burial of Roman and Sasha last week and nothing else of RAW.
>>
>>3112033

>Enzo's reign as champion will be longer then Akira Towzawa's

Towzawa better potato this fag
>>
Zero Dimes Live
>>
>>3111988
Last week it was in the top 10 Network shows, even with MYC taking up the top 4 spots.
>>
>>3110783
>>3111971
who was the jannetty?
>>
>>3111988
Well it worked fuckhead, I watched it for the first and last time ever (unless Enzo wins the title).
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.