[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

KENNY OMEGA SIGNED FOR ROH EVENTS IN FLORIDA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: omega-roh-rotor.png (320KB, 650x323px) Image search: [Google]
omega-roh-rotor.png
320KB, 650x323px
>Kenny Omega, the inaugural IWGP United States Heavyweight Champion and a member of Bullet Club, has been signed for the Nov. 11 event in Fort Lauderdale at the War Memorial Auditorium and the Nov. 12 for an international television taping in Lakeland at the RP Funding Center.

NXMEME ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
Oh wow they'll draw 500 people instead of 400.

Great job Kenny!
>>
File: wwehouseshow.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
wwehouseshow.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>3111748
Typical E-drone excuses
>>
>>3111748
An increase in 100 people is better than a decrease in 1 million+ e done
>>
>>3111747
>tfw go to florida a week later
end my life
>>
who
>>
>>3111747
If he works there I would be actually really suprised.
>>
>>3111758
>I-I-ITS THE H-HARD CAM S-SIDE!
>I S-SWEAR!
>>
>>3111747
Based Omega working the marks
>>
So?
Who the fuck cares?
Weebs, smarks and numale opinions don't matter
>>
>>3112063
Clearly (You) ding-dong diddly seethingly do
>>
>>3111748
he drew 4k to an ROH event that literally only advertised his name
>>
>>3112160
So they didn't put ROH on it just Kenny omega? Because people already know who wrestles for ROH
>>
>>3112164
ROH has a problem booking Kenny. He never works US. G1 Specials and last weekend BOLA was first time in a long time for him. It was "visa issues".
So when they announced he will be in Chicago (and also incorectly that it will be US IWGP title defense) it almost sold out on a day of announcement. Or maybe even sold out.
>>
>>3112063
Dude, you watch a children's television show. You're not exactly in a position to make fun of other wrestling fans who actually act their age.
>>
>>3112185
>30yo manchild likes megaman, anime and sleeps with a jigglypuff plush
>acts his age
You weeb smarks are killing wrestling
>>
>>3112271
It's a "Smarks killing Wrestling" meme
lel kys
>>
>>3112276
>lel
I knew redd.it was behind this..
>>
>>3112271
>2017
>That's not acting his age
>>
>>3112315
You are right pinhead. The black culture, jews and marvel movies are making every non black person a nu male weeb twink nerd. Trump said that he was going to make the world great again, but he's not doing a shit.
>>
>>3112317
>being this "woke"

This is what happens when you let plebs control the rhetoric. Goebbles was right.
>>
>>3112160
5.5k actually

>>3112164

They usually run in a VFW Hall that probably holds 1k people tops in their Chicagoland shows. Then for thier upcoming show they announce they will be running out of ECW's old Chicago venue which was super strange. They didn't even do that for the NJPW crossover shows. A few days after the venue change Kenny was announced. The only other people scheduled for the show were some of thier contracted guys and The Bucks.
>>
>>3111747
Who?
>>
>>3111747
So there's a chance he will be at Final Battle? Those tapings lead into it.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.