[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yoshitatsu on AJ Styles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: B2Q14DsIMAAcLdo.jpg (35KB, 600x332px) Image search: [Google]
B2Q14DsIMAAcLdo.jpg
35KB, 600x332px
Was he right?
>>
>>3111668
Yoshi who?
>>
File: Yoshi_blahblahblah.gif (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Yoshi_blahblahblah.gif
7KB, 200x200px
>>3111668
the only Yoshi that matters
>>
>>3111668
AJ Styles is legit not special. No quotes necessary. His only appeal is

>muh wrestled in TNA
>muh wrestled around teh world
>muh indies
>muh he used to be in WCW
>muh southern accent

LITERALLY the most overrated worker in the E and possibly the biz right now. It's been years since someone has reached this level of overratedness in-ring skill wise.
>>
>>3111668
So...AJ Styles confirmed non-autist or what did he mean by this?
>>
>>3111719
Name a guy better than him in WWE
>>
>>3111668

>tfw legit thought Yoshi Tatsu would be a world champ in 2010
>>
>>3111724
brock lesnar
jinder mahal
nakamura
>>
>>3111724
Brock, Strowman, KO (when he tries), Asuka, Charlotte, Jericho, HHH, Cena, Goldberg
>>
>>3111751
That list is a joke, right? I mean outside of KO and Asuka no one even gets close...
>>
>>3111751
>Asuka
>Charlotte
>60 year old jericho
>60 year old goldberg
>60 year old hhh
>>
>>3111779
Yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes
>>
>>3111751
>>3111734
Holy fucking mark, Batman. How much did they pay you?
>>
>>3111779
>>Charlotte
I thought the Charlotte is the best in the world meme was dead? Even horesetty is obviously better than her.
>>
>>3111789
No I think Charlotte is definitely the best womens wrestler in wwe but saying she is better than Styles is crazy delusional
>>
>Arguing over who the best worker is in a company that limits everyone to 5 moves and 15 minute matches
>>
>>3111719
>His only appeals is
>Lists several items
You on the other hand seem to be really, really "special"
>>
>>3111789
>Even horesetty is obviously better than her.
Perhaps if you're legally blind.

>>3111792
2nd best. Asuka is better.

And no it's not, Charlotte regularly puts on far more interesting matches than AJ Styles. His matches are all literally the same thing, every time. He's a shit seller, he's a shit story teller, he has no concept of in-ring psychology, his "phenomenal" forearm looks like a wannabe-power ranger move a kid would attempt in the school yard, and his finisher requires too much cooperation from the opponent and doesn't look very devastating either. Yeah okay so some of his promos were decent when he was a heel and he seems like a nice guy. So what? I honestly can't even distinguish AJ Styles matches, all I can picture is him doing his shitty slap/kick combo a bunch of times, doing his powerranger stunt a couple times, and that's it. Compare that to John "Five Moves of Doom" Cena who I honestly can't stand but I can clearly remember and distinguish quite a few of his matches.
>>
AJ peaked when he was Christian's lackey in the Coalition
>>
>>3111719
>draws dimes
>great worker
U focking wot m8
>>
>>3111799
Asuka sucks and she isn't in wwe, also, tldr
>>
>>3111799
My gut instinct is telling me that you're trolling, but my brain is saying that you actually believe that shit that you're typing.

Charlotte is not a better wrestler than AJ Styles you fucking mongoloid. In fact, you'd be hard pressed to find a single female wrestler in the entire world who could equal AJ's in ring ability, or even any other male wrestler of the same calibre. I can't imagine what it's like to be so much of a braindead e-drone that you actually fell for their 'women's revolution' propaganda. Women are very rarely as good as their male counterparts in wrestling, and when they are, they're usually Japanese. They're certainly not products of the WWE machine at the very least.
>>
>>3111817
Sounds like you're biased against women, and American women especially breh, and WWE American women most of all. Damn shame.

>you'd be hard pressed to find a single female wrestler in the entire world who could equal AJ's in ring ability
You speak as though he has exceptional in ring ability. Here's a little factoid: he doesn't. You're just a smark blinded by bias. Objectively speaking he's midcard-tier at best. Experience wrestling all around the world and being TNA's top guy for years and him finally making it to the E and you thinking that's super duper cool that a hard worker who paid his dues is finally getting a good paycheck and exposure, doesn't automatically make him great.

In fairness Charlotte is better than a lot of the other guys too. But she is absolutely better than AJ Styles.
>>
File: really annon.png (119KB, 216x258px) Image search: [Google]
really annon.png
119KB, 216x258px
>>3111799
>Perhaps if you're legally blind.

>Horesetty is more over
>has a better in-ring psychology
>is the better worker
>is the much better seller
>puts tons of details into her matches the other Charles wouldn't even think about
>makes everybody who is in the ring with her shine
>made Charlotte shine so much, some dimwitted marks unironically think she is actually better than horesetty

Okay...well, at least Charlotte is good enough, specially compared to Alexa.
>>
He's not even the best Yoshi in New Japan.
>>
File: 1503275291170.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1503275291170.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
#NotSpecial
>>
>>3111668
He's over, but I guess that makes him "not special."
>>
>>3111751

>E-drones are so defensive of the WWE they have to reject wrestlers that came from other promotions
>>
>>3111734
>>3111751
CRINGE
>>
>>3111734

I hope you're being paid
>>
>>3111668
He is like the only Japanese wrestler who made it to the main roster to not win a title
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.