[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (69KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 333x500px
What went wrong?
>>
holy ding-dong diddly yum!
>>
Should've stayed as krugar
>>
>>3111256
Doc Hendrix fucked him over
>>
>>3111256
autistic son
>>
File: c39a4695add91028-600x400.jpg (79KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
c39a4695add91028-600x400.jpg
79KB, 600x400px
Jannetty of his own crew
>>
>>3111292
>simon gotch
>>
>>3111292
>becky
>braun
>elias

What is happening
>>
>>3111321
NXT Tag Champion Simon Gotch who asked to leave much later after he got the boot.
>>
>>3111256
autistic adderall
>>
>>3111256
Decided to go from a working gimmick (Leo Kruger) to a dancing (fag?) gimmick. Not even WWE's fault this time, he literally came up with the gimmick himself and pushed to be repackaged on NXT, what an idiot!
>>
>>3111256
He was a lemon
>>
>>3111385
could've been a hunter gimmick as a heel and as a face he could do the same but against bray wyatt
>>
>>3111385
reminder the same happened with Brodus Clay
>writers wants him to be a monster heel
>no writers i want to be a dancing big guy!!
>>
>>3111385
>Leo Kruger
>a working gimmick

It was NEVER over. People just want to believe it was because it was different than Adam Rose.
It flat out fucking sucked. The ESPN special even had Hayes saying how he wouldn't go to a show for free if Kruger was on it.

But, if they let him just be himself with no real gimmick and being a wrestler from South Africa, he would have been a huge star for 2012/2013 NXT.
>>
>>3111416
Yeah because that worked so well for PJ Black, whatever his WWE name was.
>>
>>3111453
I'm pretty sure Vince always thought he was gay so he didn't want to push him
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg6DW4t6yrk
this is the peak of nxt
>>
>>3111453
Justin Gabriel
>>
>>3111569
then both of them became jobbers with shitty gimmick on the main roster
>>
>>3111411
Funk Dino was not too bad, but I can see how it can easily turn to shit
At least we got Big Booty Naomi out of that gimmick
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 358x123px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 358x123px
>>3111582
only good part of that gimmick
>>
>>3111453
It's pretty hard to get over with a "Never on TV" gimmick
>>
File: HUDBA.jpg (25KB, 354x286px) Image search: [Google]
HUDBA.jpg
25KB, 354x286px
>>3111569
I'LL DO ANYTHING IT TAKES TO MAKE IT
I WON'T QUIT UNTIL THIS WAR IS WON
>>
Booking.

I may be in the minority but I liked the Adam Rose gimmick. He played it well. It was well-defined and fun and mostly not in a stupid way.
>>
>>3111256
Thought that was Val Venis for a second.
>>
>>3111292
they should have someone use this photo during a promo on Braun on RAW. It would be hilarious to see his reaction
>>
>>3112115
Knowing the writers they would turn it into Kurt Angle 2.0
>I have a secret someone found out
>He is blackmailing me, I have to do something
>>
>Watching WWE intermediately during his run
>One day tune in and see him with a bunch of buds running around like No Way Jose
>Another day tune in and he's with fucking Heath Slater as Social Outcasts like a loser
I was like, damn, what the fuck happened to this dude
>>
>>3112231
>Braun Strowman with Corey Graves going full Scooby Doo, looking for the culprit
>Throw a Fashion Files crossover on Survivor Series
It writes itself
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.