[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know, this is actually incredibly telling of the problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: jason-jordan-john-cena-696x385.jpg (27KB, 696x385px) Image search: [Google]
jason-jordan-john-cena-696x385.jpg
27KB, 696x385px
You know, this is actually incredibly telling of the problems with WWE.

So you've got this big video reference before the match, setting up for the marks that John Cena got his first big break against Kurt Angle in 2002, and here we are in 2017 and history is about to repeat itself...a young plucky upstart is about to get his first big crack at the brass ring.

Except that's not what happens. While calling back to the Cena/Angle match, they missed the point of it. Instead of the established star putting up a strong fight and the new guy looking strong in defeat, they made it all about Roman Reigns, even throwing in a few lines burying the new guy. An homage to John Cenas first break then becomes yet another attempt at getting a 5 year rejected top guy accepted by the crowd.

Really makes me think.
>>
>>3110549
Funny thing is that they are basically making themselves dependent on Roman to justify his push and burying anyone who could be his replacement
They basically are saying "it's either Roman or we die so you better accept him"
Do they realise that they make the fans not care if they died by treating them like this?
>>
>>3110570
>WWE dies pushing Roman

YOU DE-SERVE IT! *clap-clap-clap*
>>
It started slow but it really picked up with that rolling northern lights suplex
>>
>>3110549
That nigger looks like a homosexual
>>
>>3110623
Your stepdad is not in that picture anon
>>
>>3110549
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
someone wake me up when OP has finished posting
>>
Vince is a mistake

It's his way or the high way, and his way at 70 years old is that it's this guy or beat it. Getting old makes you stubborn as fuck.
>>
>>3110605
Please yes, i'd mark out
>>
>>3110626
Um
>>
Y'know what would've been really nice and maybe, I dunno, get the crowd behind Jason Jordan a bit? If he actually came back and stood up for himself. Maybe says "Hey, dude you can't talk about me like that, I've been doing this just as long as you have." since they both started in FCW about the same time.

Maybe if a character actually shows some personality instead of just "Kurt Angle's Black Son", they'll fucking get over as a babyface.
>>
>>3110549
Based Big Dog working the mulattos into a shoot
>>
>>3110549
the video was just to work marks like you, everything in the company is geared towards pushing reigns. it's total war. get a clue. your precious memories and fantasy booking ideas don't count for diddly squat.
>>
All of WWE is solely to make Roman look strong.

ALL OF IT
>>
>>3111213
It's called business dumbass. Roman draws regardless of whether you or anyone else wantsto stick your head in sand and deny it. WWE wants make him an even bigger draw.
>>
>>3111191
Yeah that would have been sweet.

But nah. Instead they buried him by pointing out Cena was just toying with him
>>
>>3111191
Interesting point. How funny is it, that Reigns was the one saying "Cena" buried him, when it was actually Reigns doing the shoveling on the mic.

If Jordan wasn't such a nice guy, he'd probably kick Leakee's ass when he got back to gorilla!
>>
>>3111235
>Record low ratings
>empty arenas
>a draw

Seek sunlight ya pinheadetty
>>
I honestly don't care anymore.
WWE needs to lose their TV deal to get a serious wake up call at this point.
They think they can keep doing anything and people will keep caring.
>>
>>3111397

This. It's pretty sad desu senpai. I quit watching Raw/Smackdown and I didn't even notice because it's been so awful.
>>
>>3110549
>having Cena look weak against Kurt's black son
>while feuding with Roman
Give new guys a break when an established superstar isn't doing much
In fact don't give Shelton lite anything
>>
>>3111191
>Maybe if a character actually shows some personality instead of just "Kurt Angle's Black Son", they'll fucking get over as a babyface.

The problem with this is that they do...at house shows. It's like night and day when you got to a house show and see the undercarders without announcers or the limitations of creative on them. If the weekly shows were more like the house show I just went to (no meme chants, Usos got the biggest pop, AJ got the only chants, and Dolph actually acted like a heel) it would be so much better.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.