[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Triple-H-Changing-Game-Promo_0.png (494KB, 1109x614px) Image search: [Google]
Triple-H-Changing-Game-Promo_0.png
494KB, 1109x614px
GOAT
>>
>>3110048
literally who?
>>
>>3110058
The greatest wrestler and dime drawer of all time, The Game, The Cerebral Assassin, Triple H.
>>
>>3110048
>>3110060
BASED

>>3110058
cringe.
>>
>>3110060
Is that HBK?
>>
File: download (41).jpg (12KB, 251x187px) Image search: [Google]
download (41).jpg
12KB, 251x187px
>>3110058
WELL YA SEE ANON
>>
>>3110283
IT LOOKS LIKE...THE GAME...HAS PASSED YOU BY
>>
BASED TRIPLE DIMES
>>
>>3110048
where the clip of him standing in the ring trying to get sympathy?
>>
>>3110473
SummerSlam 2012 vs Lesnar
>>
Am I the only one who thinks that Vince literally shoved things up his ass at some point?

"You want to marry my daughter?"
- Yes, Vince, err, sir...
"Bend over. This carrot is going into your ass".

"You want to hire a flabby Japanese guy who looks like a down-syndrome kid?"
- Yes, Vince...err, Sir
" Bend over. This set of legos is going into your ass. One by one."
>>
>>3110497
Vince has definitely put his dick in H's ass
>>
File: TIME TO PLAY THE GAME.png (21KB, 588x379px) Image search: [Google]
TIME TO PLAY THE GAME.png
21KB, 588x379px
>>3110048
Based Trips completely burying the casual audience.
>>
>>3110554
*makes raw the jannetty to smackdown and then refuses to work Tuesdays in 2004*
>>
>>3110283
THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS
>>
>>3110048
>pic unrelated
>>
File: rocketty_BTFO.jpg (38KB, 491x183px) Image search: [Google]
rocketty_BTFO.jpg
38KB, 491x183px
>>3110554
The peak of that is 2000, where Triple H was champ and played the perfect heel for Rock to work with. Those 2 together basically had the highest drawing feud of all time.

Also while still going down slowly, the huge plummet was halted in 2004 and stabilized. So the disaster period really was 2001-2003. It actually makes me sad because I feel that was the best period for in-ring work. Even Austin became good in the ring (again) as a heel. But the facts are the facts.

Here's what killed the ratings:
2001: Austin's heel turn, Rock going away for 5 months, Triple H out, and the terribly done Invasion angle. All worked together, you can't point at only 1 of these factors. Each on their own wouldn't have been too bad.

2002: Austin left, Rock was there only Jan-March and July-Aug. Brand split. I personally liked plenty about this year, but I can see why business continued to fall.

2003: Brand split continues to weaken the quality of both shows. Austin done for good as a wrestler. Rock again only there for Mania season then disappears, it's clear he's never coming back proper ever again.

2004: by last year people had realized Austin and Rock are gone for good, so the change from 03-04 was minimal. Decline stabilized.

So while I agree that Triple Hetty couldn't carry the company on his own without the two GOATs, I think it's unfair to pin the decline solely on him because as 2000 shows, in the right circumstances he did draw (in the way a heel draws, by being the perfect foil for the #1 babyface). He was a great heel champ. And the effects of the reign of terror are overrated, because it was 02-05, yet 03-05 ratings are stable, and overall things still got worse after it was over.

Let's face it, Austin and Rock were brilliant flashes in the pan. They are outliers and 98-01 should be ignored in graphs like these.
>>
>>3110554
Funny thing is Benoit was the champion during the lowest rating period in 2004
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.