[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God fucking damn it. I went to the Wikipedia page for the LU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Lucha_UnderGround.0.0.jpg (83KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Lucha_UnderGround.0.0.jpg
83KB, 1600x900px
God fucking damn it. I went to the Wikipedia page for the LU Championship to see if they had any cool info about its design or whatever, and in the intro paragraph they fucking spoil shit that hasn't aired yet. Why the fuck would someone do this?
>>
>>3109967
fuck off. It is literally better than raw and smackdown
>>
>>3109964
Based wikipedia making ya furious
>>
>>3109970
I just dont think so lil guy
>>
>>3109983
Well that's okay buddy. Eugene was special just like you, and look how far he made it in life! Dont give up on your dreams.
>>
>>3109986
Im not the one searching up stuff about a pre taped show on the internet and then SEETHING when I find spoilers
>>
>>3109992
I'm not the one on a wrestling board with evidently shit taste in wrestling
>>
>>3109964
Prince Puma beats Johnny for the belt, Penta immediately challenges him right after to another loser leaves the temple match for the belt and Puma loses. Fuck you.
>>
File: hey_you.jpg (33KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
hey_you.jpg
33KB, 320x480px
>>3109994
You have to go back
>>
>>3109998
You got it wrong retard. Pentagon uses the Gift of the Gods and Dario accepts it that same night instead of needing a week
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.