[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the better Wrestler?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

Honestly speaking as someone who saw both live in their primes I think Big Show is the better talker, in-ring proformer, better athlete and has bigger star presence.

Take away the Deadman gimmick Vince gave Taker and he's just your average "7 foot" wrestler.
>>
Taker relied on his opponents to work "Taker matches".

Big Show always had to work "Big Show matches" for himself, because no one could really do anything with him. Show was also more athletic, able to throw himself around a lot better.
>>
big show is a jober
>>
These two never won a rumble.
>>
>>3109776
Undertaker won a Rumble, but Big Show didn't.
>>
I think Kane was better than both. Too bad people will only remember "best for business" Kane.
>>
Andre will always be best big guy. These two can't compare.
>>
>>3109784
Yea, Kane (masked) had the best look, best entrance, was the most athletic, the fastest and when you look up his top moves on YT he was capable of doing Cruiserweight shit, he just always booked 2nd fiddle to Taker and didn't mind it because he wasn't a mark for the business.
>>
>>3109805
Which sucks because Taker was complete shit up until Foley and Kane carried his ass.
>>
>>3109824
It's not like Kane had the look with his Isaac Yankem curly hair or as fake Diesel. Kane was treated like an invincible force of a gimmick when he debuted just like Taker was.
>>
File: Capture.png (679KB, 643x882px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
679KB, 643x882px
Beeg is unironically based and has been going at it longer, Taker worked part time for like 15 years
>>
>>3109805
Prime Giant could do moonsaults and missile

But yea like the other anon said no big man will ever compare to andre. He transcended wrestling and became a worldwide phenom in a time where worldwide communication was still budding
>>
the one who isn't a manlet
>>
>>3109735
Big Show has no star presence, Taker does. Plus Big Show was never really athletic, he stated in a recent interview that he now just started to take gym training seriously
>>
>>3109784
Kane's best runs where feuding against Taker
>>
>>3109931
>Big Show was never really athletic

holy shit man if this isn't "18+: the post" I don't know what is. fuck
>>
>>3109735
Cena. He beat both these future Hall of Famers in their primes. He earned his spot.

Reigns beats these guys when they were battered veterans at the twilight of their careers. He has not earned his spot.

It's sad that his cuuck fans can't see the difference. It's the reason why nobody respects The Big Fog.
>>
>>3109735
>Take away the Deadman gimmick Vince gave Taker and he's just your average "7 foot" wrestler.
That's the thing, though. Undertaker on its face is a pretty lame gimmick. Mark Callaway took that gimmick and made it last over 25 years. That takes talent.
>>
>>3110070
Uh, Cena never beat Undertaker, dude.
>>
>>3109881
Yeah , I feel like he was forced to cut off his moveset purely because nobody was willing to take pumps for him
Also Hogan told him that him doing Moonsaults would bury the cruiserweight high flying guys
>>
Beeg in WCW > Taker

In the Fed Taker was better.
>>
File: kane.jpg (202KB, 957x771px) Image search: [Google]
kane.jpg
202KB, 957x771px
>>3109805
This. Prime Kane was a machine. If he was a mark for himself he could have been a multiple time WWF champion. Instead, he chose to get other guys over because he's a nice guy irl.
>>
>>3109784
Big red machine was terrifying as a kid, undertaker was definitely a step below
>>
>>3109931
>Big Show has no star presence
You never saw Big Show in his prime live, there was no way anybody beating him in a match kayfabe or not seemed believable besides maybe Mark Henry or Kane at his most jacked peak in 01. He was a freak of nature, closest thing to Andre as far as ring presence.
>>
>>3110100
Uh, he beat him in August 2003 (Smackdown)

faggot
>>
>>3109735
Big Show did win a Rumble, they even made a point of this in kayfabe.
>>
They're both good wrestlers.
>>
>>3110267
I thought he's only won World War 3 (WCW Rumble) and the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal?
>>
>>3110139
Hogan's not wrong. Who's going to be impressed by a manlet doing a flip when you just say a 500 pound giant do the same move.
>>
>>3110409
He technically won the 2000 Royal Rumble. A few weeks after the rumble, they showed a tape of Beeg and Rock going over the top and Rocks feet touching the floor first which then led to a number one contenders match between the two. Beeg won that match and went on to be part of the main event of WM2000 but for whatever reason WWE's official records claim that only the Rock won it.
>>
>>3109735
Big Show eventually became the better talker.
Taker is the better in-ring performer by a mile and has a much better gimmick.
>>
>>3109784
>Too bad people will only remember "best for business" Kane.
No they won't you dozy cunt.
>>
>>3110493
And whoever won the rumble was picked to act in Scorpion King

But such is life. Big Show, he all right
>>
>>3110493

I always wondered what the back stage reasoning was for that. The crowd went absolutely nuts when The Rock won. The finish looked fine
>>
File: big-show-shirt-7[1].jpg (17KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
big-show-shirt-7[1].jpg
17KB, 240x240px
>>3109852
>not buying this shirt
>>
I don't recall Show ever having a good match. He was always just there as the giant that david had to overcome. Taker on the other hand could do more and actually had classic matches.
>>
>>3109735
Aside from the obvious trolling.
Taker taught Big Show many things and took him under his wing when he first arrived. He made him a better performer (did the same with everyone else), and was one of Taker's "kids". Big Show thinks The Undertaker is "The Greatest of all time" just like everyone with half a brain.
Big Show talks about Taker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lulzF8Heg_4
Big Show thinks Undertaker is the greatest of all time (1:42)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfc79EMt2Io
>>
>>3109735
>bigger star presence
Obviously he didn't...

Sure, take the gimmick away from Taker and he is pretty much nothing, but he was the cringe gimmick and made it work like no one else.
>>
>Carder without his gimmick crutch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LDFi88Q30c
>>
One of the greatest promos of all time was when Carder was talking about stranding Big Show in the desert
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkkLo-Us5-4
>>
>>3111315
>>3111315
Beeg had an all time classic with the Monster Truck match against Hulk Hogan.
>>
>>3109784
people will remember the "See no Evil" Kane
>>
>>3109784
Implying Mayor Kane wont revive his career
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.