[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>giving a shit about whether or not a wrestler >draws dimes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: why.jpg (47KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
47KB, 288x499px
>giving a shit about whether or not a wrestler >draws dimes
>>
it's the most autistic feature of /asp/ and used only to justify kneejerk contrarian hatred of indie favorites. Same reason why /asp/ies meme about loving Reigns and Nash
>inb4 have sex
>>
>>3106650
because drawing dimes is the whole purpose of wrestling you fucking mark
>>
>>3106650
>greentext inside another greentext
>>
>>3106677
Exactly. This is why I care about whether bands I like make a lot of money.
>>
I watched a PPV and thought I enjoyed it but then a few weeks later when the low buyrate came in I relized I didn't.
>>
>>3106670
Literally Have Sex™
>>
>>3106650
I own a large portion of WWE stock.
>>
File: okayguy.png (34KB, 272x239px) Image search: [Google]
okayguy.png
34KB, 272x239px
>>3106677

>mfw I don't want to like the Cowboys but because they are worth like 20billion I have to
>>
>>3106677

Not for the viewer. I couldn't care less if the guy earns tons of money or works for free if the match is good/entertaining.

Or are you getting a penny for every dime your favorite wrestler draws?

Sure, if a wrestler actually is entertaining he has a larger chance to earn more money but it isn't a given.
>>
File: wwe-network-rain-man.jpg (122KB, 1024x810px) Image search: [Google]
wwe-network-rain-man.jpg
122KB, 1024x810px
>>3106677

>Virgin thinks he's Kevin Nash in a shoot taking about draw when he's actually fucking rainman obsessing over how many marks watch a TV show

You're the reason why people laugh at Wrestling fans. Only chubby retards like you believe the point of watching wrestling is based on who draws and who doesn't.
>>
>>3106677
For promoters and wrestlers yes, neither of which you are.
You are a fan, all that matters is what you find entertaining. Stop trying to be inside the business.
>>
>>3106677
t. Man who militantly shops exclusively at Wal-Mart
>>
>>3106650
I only care if my favourite wrestlers draw dimes, insomuch that if they draw, it means they'll get/maintain their push, which in turn (in theory) lead to better and bigger storylines and matches for them.

I don't give a shit about how other wrestlers draw other than to see what appeals to wrestling fans in general as a basis for comparison, but it's more for curiosity than anything else.
>>
>>3106722
>tfw I want to root for the Red Wings because I live in Michigan but I have to root for the Maple Leafs instead
>>
>>3106677
This. Bunch of idiots in this thread arguing about muh workrate and muh entertainment. Go get a job and start learning about how the real world works you babbies.
>>
>>3107508
How does that benefit you, you retard?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.