[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So when Vince dies in 100 years, who will get the company? The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

So when Vince dies in 100 years, who will get the company? The belief is HHH and Steph will get it but I think once Vince dies, Shane would want the McMahon name to carry on the legacy with him and then one of his sons. I think we'll get a shoot power struggle in the following months after Vince's funeral
>>
File: vince ruins everything.jpg (5KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
vince ruins everything.jpg
5KB, 259x195px
>>3105886
>implying Vince won't take the company with him to his grave.
>>
Let it go, we all know steph is first in line.
>>
>>3105886
He's gonna give to his brother Rod.
>>
>>3105886
i think it will just be bland corporate yes-men supporting these uneducated in-bred idiots while pathetic marks support the company while complaining about it non-stop until the end of time/capitalism and nothing will change and nothing will get better and it will never be interesting, fascinating or relevant again.
>>
>>3105898
Ehhh I dont know about that
>>
>>3105906
No doubt who ever gets it will make it no better
>>
File: pepeomac.jpg (514KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pepeomac.jpg
514KB, 1024x1024px
HHH tried killing Shane already with that helicopter crash.

>The Jordans are in the enclosed pool area

Soon.

No one can stop HHH when he wants something
>>
File: 1504237846987.jpg (140KB, 603x884px) Image search: [Google]
1504237846987.jpg
140KB, 603x884px
>>3105911
Okay, shane. Whatever helps you buddy.
>>
>>3105934
>Trying to kill Shane with a high spot
Gaytch is a special kind of retard
>>
>>3105886
>shoot power struggle
>shoot
Stop applying wrestling terms to situations that do no warrant it.
>>
File: IMG_20170828_064054.png (35KB, 1066x230px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170828_064054.png
35KB, 1066x230px
>>3105886
Based Troy Mcmahon will go over his cousin Shane in Wrestlemania and get the Company
>>
>>3105898
Some traditionalist like Vince would never give the biz to his daughter when you can give it to your son.
>>
File: 1475069264670.jpg (21KB, 335x223px) Image search: [Google]
1475069264670.jpg
21KB, 335x223px
>>3105886
>Implying Vince isn't outliving both of these jabronies
>>
>>3106325
Try and stop me you shoot fag
>>
When Vince dies and his death's storyline starts (because its guaranteed Vince wrote this ahead of time) how bad will it be? Hornswoggle McMahon tier?
>>
>>3106364
You're why the IWC are jokes.
>>
>>3105886
Vince dies his shares unless he has it stated in his will go to linda and Linda's favorite is Shane
>>
>>3106380
I heard they plan to have Vimce cremated so they can put his ashes in the pyro for Wrestlemania
>>
>>3106506
Jokes are on them, they don't do pyro anymore because they are broke.
>>
>>3106526
Vince has more money in his wallet than ya do in ya bank account oinhead!
>>
>>3105886
Steph will inherit the CEO title but HHH will probably be the one actually running things, hence his "developmental" role running NXT. Shane has already shown in the past that WWE doesn't need to be number one priority but I'm sure he'll stick around in some capacity.

WWE still sucks tho.
>>
>>3105886
Stephanie will get the company and Triple H will get the next highest up position by extension. There will be no power struggle, Shane has nowhere near enough of a claim as Stephanie unless Vince himself decrees it in his will.
>>
>>3106624
This. The only question regarding Shane is whether he'll stick around in some capacity or get forced out entirely due to his beef with Haitch. He's already missed his chance to stake a claim for future CEO.
>>
>>3105886
Nah, HHH and Steph will get it.

Look how it is now even. Steph pretty much runs creative, HHH runs NXT as an obvious grooming job to run the whole company, meanwhile Shane exists solely as an on air character. Shane himself has zero input into what happens in WWE.

As for power struggle? I don't see it. Shane walked away from the company once before when he saw the writing on the wall. He doesn't care for the bullshit politics, and most likely will just walk away from the company again once the old man dies. I guess I'm happy for Shane in that he seems to have made peace with all this. He's not fighting for a company he's not wanted in, but he will still help if he can.
>>
>>3106532
>oinhead
Beggin ya to take typing lessons
>>
>>3106654
Ya think my disabilities a joke?
>>
What if Vince swerves everyone and gives everything to someone that nobody would expect?
>>
>>3106396
Sex
>>
>>3105894
This. Roman is his way of making sure of that.
>>
>>3105894
That's what I'm thinking. Transfer his brain into some AI robot shit.
>>
>>3106624
He's got a highstock share if his mom leaves her stock to him he can possibly take over the company that way
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.