[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So that was it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: roman-reigns-john-cena-raw-wwe.jpg (45KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
roman-reigns-john-cena-raw-wwe.jpg
45KB, 670x377px
I mean, yea it was better than almost anything else WWE has put out promo wise lately, but it was still pretty poop. Yea they were going a little hard, but it was the same Cena stuff. And Roman still stumbling over words. Why all the hype?
>>
>>3105518
hype? what?
>>
>>3105526
From Monday til about thursday, everyone was sperging out over it. I finally got around to watching it and was underwhelmed.

Did I just fall for a meme or something? People seemed to be Unironically wiggin out
>>
There's no hype for this feud at all. So yes, this promo really was it. And it's not really a great segment at all from a pro wrestling perspective.
>>
>>3105526
>>3105550
Were you here on /asp/ the day after? It certainly achieved vince whole thing about 'get people talking at the watercooler' shit.
>>
>>3105554
Yeah, and that was it. But who is giving a crap about Reigns vs Cena beyond this "shoot promo"?
>>
>>3105537
It didn't last more than a couple of days, that's as good as wwe can do these days.
>>
>>3105518
Their promo didn't do it for you. Ok. What's a promo that did get your juices flowing?
>>
>>3105566
Off the top of my head, Jeff Hardy handcuffed to the ropes after his ladder match with Taker. Taker after his casket match with Yokozuna. Miz' on Talking Smack with DBry. I'm sure there's more, I just don't see why this set the world on fire.
>>
>>3105578
Good choices

The reason why people were excited is that it was cathartic for those who had a vested interest in seeing Roman fail, and there are plenty of them.

The last noteworthy promo was the Miz one, but that wasn't in the ring, and there would be no promise of a payoff, so it's been a while. They wanted this to be Rock vs Cena redux, but Roman fell flat on his face, and the haters are relishing in it.
>>
Whoa it's like you watched it after hype and went into it when expectations while everyone else watched it with no expectations and stopped caring a few days later.
>>
>>3105593
Preciate the affermation. Guess I under estimated just how many roman haters their are.
>>
File: tumblr_nzhovfhggP1sje83so1_400.gif (2MB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzhovfhggP1sje83so1_400.gif
2MB, 260x146px
>it wasn't that big of a deal

Laugh my tits off!! Are you autistic Romanetty fanbois still trying to underplay this burial? He almost fucking cried in front of the entire world!!

You're playing it aloof and praying it all blows over tonight (just like you did when you walked in on your girl fucking the black quaterback).

But this is prowrestling baby! Alphas never forget.

"The Death Of Roman Reigns By The Part Timer John Cena" will be brought up every day as long as the internet shall live.

(pictured: (You) for the rest of your life)
>>
>>3105631 ROMAN FANS BTFO AGAIN
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>3105631
Nigga... what?
>>
>>3105631
Too bad is going to end with Ramen going over Cena.

And thats the main reason why I dont give a fuck abut this feud.
>>
>>3105631
Post your tits
>>
>>3105631
Nice pasta faggot
>>
It was an awesome segment where it really felt like there was a little liberty on the mic for once, and you got to see a guy who has beeb protected for four years get utterly destroyed by someone who didn't even really have to try.

If you didn't enjoy that segment, you are either: Trying too hard to be contrary, a crying Roman lover (one of the five who actually exist), clinically depressed and you suck the fun out of everything and then come online and try to tell everyone how little fun you had and shame them for having any.

Could even be a mix of two or all three of those.

As for Cena saying the same things, no, I don't think I have ever seen him cut a promo ripping into Roman Reigns, owning someone for forgetting their lines, telling someone they failed to draw money and he had to come back to RAW to make some money for the company, etc... Anything 'similar' he said is because the shit promo Roman managed to squeeze out hadthe same crap people have been saying for years, is he supposed to have a special snowflake answer each time?
>>
>>3105749
>and you got to see a guy who has been protected for... years get utterly destroyed by someone who didn't even really have to try.

Take out ''four'' and you can't even tell which one you're talking about.
>>
>>3105749
Taking liberties is fine. The fact BOTH took those liberties says a bit for both guys. Cena just moves too loud. He's long winded and follows the same cadence against any opponent in a promo. That's what I mean by the same shit.
>build up opponent
>back handed compliment
>address divisive crowd reactions
>insult opponent

It was fine for what it was, but after a week of people on this site and others going on about it, I was unimpressed.
>>
>>3105843
You forgot the bit where he undermines the entire thing by saying his opponent is just saying what the dozen of previous opponents have said.

Which, I mean, if you keep hearing the same thing said about you, maybe it's true John...
>>
>>3105518
> This match is literally autism vs Aspergers
>>
File: 1473830423024.jpg (35KB, 475x546px) Image search: [Google]
1473830423024.jpg
35KB, 475x546px
>>3105640
>>3105664
>>3105684
>>3105729
>>3105865
>>
>>3106007
You're just not very intelligent
>>
It wasn't very good imo. They tried to make Cena epic but a) it was clearly scripted, Cena looked hyped up but everything said was clearly on the script 2) It followed the formula of Jhon burying his opponent and always having the upper hand even if it means being a complete hypocrite.
>>
>>3106026
Sorry you're so butt hurt.

imo it was one of the greatest promos of all time!
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.