[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

new eps are up lads get in here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 10

File: charly classic feet.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
charly classic feet.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
new eps are up lads
get in here
>>
>>3105170
match 1 is flabby laith v 'rotund' rachel evers
there's about 10 tonnes of pork in the ring
i feel sorry for abby having to carry an absolute no hoper two matches in a row
>>
>>3105177
well, rachel looked a lot better here. that was not a bad match at all
next up piper niven v serena deeb
hoping to see more from the fat lass here, she was not impressive in the first match
>>
>>3105177
second match is weird and disjointed. Why throw in a headlock, both women can go, why the fuck would you put on headlock
>>
>>3105205
fuck serena just kicked out of vader bomb fuck yea
>>
As I said the match was broken. Weird.
>>
i thought the second match was okay
still don't see the big deal about piper
>>
fuck yeah, dirty mercy v sugartits next, this should be good
>>
>>3105224
Fat acceptance.

She is not really that good
>>
>>3105236
i thought as much
>>
>>3105229
Match was good, but finish sequence was weak, I was expecting more. But Martinez sold that tornado DDT soooo good.
>>
Yay Kairi v BelAir
Is supposed to be awesome from reports from Full Sail.
>>
>>3105265
yeah i agree. good stuff up until the finishing sequence. felt like they could had another few mins.
>>3105272
looking forward to pirate princess v bianca 'black excellence' belair
>>
kairi's music is too based
>>
kairi stop being so cute, my heart can't take it
I need to take a break and find a puppy to cuddle
>>
>>3105297
haven't found a puppy
But found Kairi (please WWE, kairi has best screams of pain in business, mike your ring better) suffering at hands of Bianca's hair whips as great.
>>
holy shit the heat for these hairshots
based gimmick desu
>>
Bianca Belair looking like a fucking star
>>
ooooo they started miking Kairi, awesome!
>>
>>3105308
yeah she's great for one year experience. superb stuff.
that botched elbow at the end looked a bit nasty.
>>
oh fuck the quarters are up too and there's spoilers of who advances in the thumbnails
cheers for that
>>
>>3105330
Ouch, just saw that, that hurt.
Bianca was either trying to hold back the pain she felt and fear from having her ribs cracked or was awesome at selling.
Cause I would be balling my eyes out in pain when I'd get hit that way by even such a small person.
>>
toni storm v lacey evans
lacey needs to straighten out her gimmick. she's a former marine who is a throwback 'lady' and an all-american who is also a mother. pick one.
toni's got a lot of charisma.
>>
>>3105352
Give lacey time, she won't be just mother or just bad-ass ex-swat marine, she wants some flair to her gimmick. I think she will keep her pinup and maybe tone something back. How many times was she on NXT TV? 3? 4?
>>
http://mysexywrestlingdivas.freeforums.net/
>>
>>3105364
yeah she's alright, just sick of them going on about how she used to be a marine
okay match
mia yim v shayne o basler next. is mia gonna get buried by this rookie?
>>
>>3105377
they didn't mention the domestic abuse backstory in mia's intro. she's losing.
>>
One more thing. FemRef needs to stop being such ADHD hardass. I know she is new and is probably overcompensating, she never had Trips in her ear, but please for the love of God stop being such stick in a butt dick.
You were a wrestler, Kennadi, please, let them soak the crowd.
>>
>>3105170
i want to cum on charly's feet
>>
File: 1503310317200.png (382KB, 839x473px) Image search: [Google]
1503310317200.png
382KB, 839x473px
YAYYYYY! Paws out, everyone!
>>
>>3105170
Who cares about this idiotic tournament, anyone that watches this has problems.
>>
fuck the tournament, lets get some charly feet pics goin
>>
mia v shane-o was good
2nd best match of this round so far
these charly segments are painful
why does she pronounce aussie 'orsie'
dacutie pai v retard ripley next, hopeful dakota wins
>>
>>3105413
They had matches before together, they knew what they were doing.
>>
By the way I'd love somehow having a channel without JR's commentary. He asked Lita AGAIN what she was doing when she was as old as Rhea. That's like fourth or fifth time that happened.
Fuck both of you useless commentators.
>>
dakota showing more ass and it's looking great
she doesn't have a big ol' booty by any means, but she's got enouhg, if you get my drift
>>
rhea ripley looked better there than she did in the first match
she definitely needs more development but she could be bad ass in a few years. hope they don't try and rush her through like they usually do when they find someone they like.
>>
candace lerae looks like leslie knope
did suplex lady even do a suplex in the last match?
>>
it would be great if tomasso ciampa appeared and cost candice a match
>>
>>3105447
Looking for more from Rhea. That spot with the apron from Dakota was great. They had good chemistry.
>>
>>3105468
yeah that looked painful

is it just me or is candice lerae's finisher a bit shit?
>>
File: sasha with a fan.jpg (49KB, 423x423px) Image search: [Google]
sasha with a fan.jpg
49KB, 423x423px
quarter finals time faggots
stop reading if you don't want round 2 spoilers
>>
>>3105476
Literally, unironically, completely, precisely, ding dong diddly who?
>>
abbey laithy v mercedes martinez
this one could go either way and should be a good match
>>
>>3105476
It is. It's J.Ryan's move, her normal finisher is Boobplex or dickplex/vageplex, isn't it?
>>
>>3105506
what is a dickplex and how can i get her to do it to me
>>
Lol guys watching womens wrestling what a joke all of you are
>>
File: KAIRI 258.png (757KB, 476x597px) Image search: [Google]
KAIRI 258.png
757KB, 476x597px
Kairi vs Toni/Dakota were the best matches of the tournament.
>>
>>3105516
>kairi v dakota
negro how you got to that already?
>>
>>3105516
you just spoiled who progresses in two of the quarters dude. why be like that?
>>
abbey v merc good match
mercedes is based, hope they sign her
candice v shane-o next
>>
>>3105525
Yeah we all tried pretty well not to spoil anything before that dude. I fucking know who progresses forward, spoilers were there for like 2 months.
>>
>>3105545
I think she will be trainer or in Kassius Ohno spot. Sometimes on TV, but mainly on house shows working with green people.
>>
dang that suicide DDT
>>
Kairi Bianca was great. Bianca gets good heat from her hair whipping moves and Kairi plays the baby face role well. My favorite match so far.
>>
shane working johnny wrestling into a shoot
>>
>>3105552
How old is she? I feel like she could have a couple of years on TV.
>>
Candice, great DDT, you can go with women as well!
>>
piper doing some embarrassingly shit chain wrestling and JR trying to put it over
toni doing a great job of making this a fun match
>>
>watching women's wrestling

why?
>>
Piper v Toni for me right now. I probably need to go get me some cigarettes, wait for me gais, pls!
>>
>>3105598
sorry bro it's kairi v dakota in an ultimate qt match next, can't wait
>>
who are the two ancient people at ringside
>>
>>3105520
I only watched Kairi Toni and Dakota matches. I don't give a shit about the rest.
>>
dakota so cute
>>
File: Screenshot_20170904-115853.png (211KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170904-115853.png
211KB, 800x1280px
>>3105366

What level of autism is this
>>
>>3105665
>all those names
>"LISA MARIE VARON"
>>
I can't remember the last time Jim Ross was good at commentating. He is awful.
>>
lol trips and steph are here
>>
sara amato is hot as fuck
>>
File: THANKS.jpg (47KB, 369x368px)
THANKS.jpg
47KB, 369x368px
Well, looks like they're going full retard with the Horsewomen shit.

Get ready for a Shayna win.
>>
>>3105717
I would be okay with it, just please no screwy finish or fuck up after the finish. Please.
By the way Dakota v Kairi was fun. They know each other and laid into each other pretty good.
>>
File: cute.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
cute.gif
2MB, 540x304px
That fucking spear by Kairi. Roman should take notes.
>>
>>3105724
She's 5 feet tall. And she does most moves better then much bigger men. And she's not even best in STARDOM. Fucking hell, WWE learn how to teach people how to be wrestlers. If some fucking failed actress can be so good, so can your professional footballers. Fuck.
>>
Mercedes is so good. SO GOOD.
Teacher vs student indeed.
>>
WOOO this commentary is garbage, JR is over the hill but Lita is an absolute carcass.
>>
both semis are pretty dope desu
>>
>>3105766
Saw the first one. Awesome. very well put together match. Great story.
>>
The WWE should sign Mia Kim and give her a North Korea gimmick. She could be Kim Jongs sister
>>
File: CRINGE.jpg (45KB, 480x524px) Image search: [Google]
CRINGE.jpg
45KB, 480x524px
Get ready boys.
>>
Second semi with so many tears even coming in. Fuck me sideways.
>>
>>3105775
this would unironically work
>>
other finalist watching TV THE RIGHT WAY, apocalypse is upon us!
>>
fuck that crossbody to the ramp fuck fuck fuck my head fuck concusion fuck
>>
Lita SUCKS
>>
Both semis were awesome.
Second one was concussion city.
>>
>>3105832
Yeah, but how does she sound on commentary
>>
Kairi Sane is what people wanted Bayley to be.
>>
>>3105907
Normal people arent going to care about her because she can't even speak English.She will be another flop just like Sensuke
>>
>>3105919
Most of the women on the main roster can't speak english either.
>>
Bianca Belair with a pretty sick 450
>>
Rhea Ripley is too hot to not get signed
>>
>>3105919
Give her a few months.
People can learn another languages and she seem pretty applied to learn.
>>
>>3106038
She's already signed. WWE has 30 women in PC right now. Among them are Kairi, those greenhorns that fell in the first round and Bianca.
Toni, KLR (she was substitution), Viper, Martinez, Bazsler are not signed I think. Maybe Shayna is, I am not sure.
>>
>>3106076
Oh wow, I had no idea. Maybe there's some truth to that all women's show shit that was going around.
>>
>>3106083
I wouldn't mind a women's show. Maybe even have it replace an hour of NXT each taping. I'd prefer they use a smaller ring and treat it like a joshi show, though.
>>
Reminder that Ronda's mma buddy is winning the tournament
>>
>>3106097
DELET
>>
>>3106090
If you'd treat it like a joshi show then the last match on MYC is basically main event of a joshi. Have you heard those fans, they were either burned out from previous matches or STARDOM main event style match wasn't for them.
And the worst idea ever would be trying to put on women's show after SDL, same with 205 Live. And putting creative into Vince's hand. That would be awful. I am not feminist, but... can you please not?
>>
>>3106119
They should just cancel 205 Live and put the women's show BEFORE Smackdown.
>>
torrent when?

i don't subscribe anymore
>>
>>3106097
If this is true, what the fuck. She has a great look but she's complete garbage in the ring. Tournament ruined, just like that.
>>
File: tumblr_om2wjyJrJ31sbqspto1_400.gif (2MB, 360x201px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_om2wjyJrJ31sbqspto1_400.gif
2MB, 360x201px
>>3106097
if they use this tournament solely for mma vs wwe horsewomen wankery it'll be a shame

i do like shayna though
>>
>>3106123
I think pretty good idea would be switching between 205 and women or put them both in some arena, not Full Sail, people there are already burned out. You can have tapings twice a months for shows or tape one show on Wednesday and second one on Thursday.
Just not this live gimmick, it doesn't need to be live and you can edit shitiest shit out.
And the last wish I have. JR is NOT GOOD on commentary. Stop with this nostalgia, give him some PR job, he is bad!
But Keller and Meltzer will gloss over it, they don't understand criticism against JR, cause they are his friends. I know he has fucked up several months, but anyway, he doesn't need to pollute my ears with his bullshit.
>>
>>3106153
Yeah the commentary during the whole tourney has been horrible. But at the same time, I don't want to hear Mauro or Graves anymore either.
>>
>>3106159
Mauro at least knows what the moves are (Phillips and Graves know them as well), Ross is just spamming his catchphrases and talking about long ways home, he sometimes calls it right, but he lost his interest and is slow.
Luckily I was able to tune him out during the last match.
By the way. Fuck WWE camera. Fuck it. Give me clean crisp hardcam without cuts during moves, cut between cameras during transitions or during selling. Rhea Ripley's dropkick is gorgeous, but we never saw it whole. Dakota's Yakuza kick is also great, never saw it well. Sound was getting better during the later matches or maybe Kairi figured out which direction mikes are so she started screaming their direction.
>>
Holy shit, Toni Storm has a fat ass.
>>
>>3106256
t. Paddy
>>
>>3105170
cringe
>>
>>3106263
come on, you cannot deny that Toni is a PAWG
>>
>>3106123
Just put all the men on Raw and all the women on Smackdown.
>>
>>3109370
Funny. The original concept for SD back in 99 was an all-women's show
>>
>>3105736
WWE is more interested in having them do Crossfit drills and push-up competitions than they are in wrestling training.
>>
>>3109551
Yes, that doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>3105194
Rachel is good. Her first round match was a fluke.
>>
Piper working that old John Tenta Earthquake style. I love it.
>>
Whole tournament was a way of putting over Baszler. Just to get Ronda to sign. They keep pushing it.
>>
>>3106150
What the fuck does Queen of Spades even mean?
>>
>>3105236

>THICCfags masturbating to their fetish
>having anything to do with feminism's hypocritical victim narratives

Do THICCfags look like they're being coerced by shaming tactics into not expressing what they actually think? Or like their primary concern is boosting some insecure cunt's self-esteem? Does it seem like a display of ideological purity?

If anything, the fact that the scene is a goddamn landmine field for men filled with screeching harpies and professional victims is a huge liability. If I were a THICC looking to cash in, I'd be doing everything in my power to fight the FA crowd.
>>
>>3110298
The finish was changed in the middle of the match, Marti Belle was supposed to win their first round. She was soooo bad they changed it from the back.
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.