[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I unironically like jinder mahal. After reading his story of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

I unironically like jinder mahal. After reading his story of how he went into depression after his release, then got fit and came back strong, I liked him more than ever. It's great that he looks the role, too. He fits a spot that was left by the Rock. He just needs to work on his promos more and he'll be perfect. I just wish they didnt make him job every night.
>>
>>3104769
>He fits a spot that was left by the Rock
i almost though this wasn't bait for a second you sneaky bugger!
>>
>>3104772
The Rock was just like him at one time. Cocky, a heel, and one for presentation and neat suits.
>>
>>3104769
The Rock comparisons are pushing it but I agree, based Maharaja is clearly giving it his all for this run despite only being a jobber beforehand. Too bad LOLWWE booking has him look like a chump even in title matches.
>>
>>3104772
Same. 6/10 OP almost made me seethe.
>>
I can like him as a person and simultaneously think that he absolutely sucks as a main event -level performer
>>
>>3104769
He's carrying himself really well as a champion.

As a Canadian I can't help but root for him, I'm happy for him.
>>
I ike Jinder because I know the Singhs will become nothing once this reign is finished.
>>
I think he's a cool guy. His booking and in-ring work is complete shit though.
>>
>>3104769
Link to post about depression? Good for him but he's still the worst champion of all time by a long shot. 0 drawing power, bottom 5 ring work bottom 5 charisma bottom 5 promo work bottom 5 gimmick.
>>
>came back strong

He can't even suplex AJ

>>3104836
They'll go back to actually having tag matches instead
>>
He's bad. Like really fucking bad. How do you screw up Randy's middle rope DDT? HOW? Also every promo of his is the same and he can't talk for 30 seconds without losing his voice.

He's a literal Anti-Draw
>>
File: 2617023[1].jpg (89KB, 614x414px) Image search: [Google]
2617023[1].jpg
89KB, 614x414px
He's Canada's finest, lad. The leader of the new Canadian stable.

>something happens, starts a little America-Canada banter
>grows to be more, becomes a rivalry on SD
>Jericho, Natalya, Sami, Roode, Tye, Tyler, Viktor...even KO ends up joining, though often is aloof
>big roster split
>one day Jinder and pals are walking backstage, get accosted but Charly or some other worthless whore interviewer
>asks if he's not from Canada?
>seem rattled, shocked, then offended
>say of course not, I am from India, muh 1.3bn etc
>next week they're in the ring spouting more pajeet jibberish in the ring
>Someone American comes out, calls them out...you're not Indian, you're Canadian. You're abotu as Indian as *insert quintessentially American thing here*
>crowd laughing and applauding, Jinder and fags all panicked and cartoon angry, dials in the fake Indian accent even more - "No! No! I am Indian! I am Punjabi! I have never even been to Canada!" *huffing and puffing* "I care as little for Canada as I do for the United States, I couldn;t care less about your irrelevant countries' pathetic quarrel, I am representing the 1.3bn people of India as the WWE champion! Superpower by 2020!"
>blah blah, fast forward to Survivor Series, a 5v5 match
>something is at stake, dunno what yet
>looks like the Amerikkkans are going to win
>Jinder outta nowhere
>Jericho gets the pin, Canada wins
>the facade is dropped, Jinder and Team Canada embrace in the ring, the poo pups too
>he was Canadian all along!
>gets on mic: "Haha, I tricked you! I am the WWE champion, representing the greatest country on earth...Canada!"
>they all celebrate in the ring with cans of maple syrup and drink milk from bags
>Jinder draped in a big Canada flag
>KO stumbles back into ring, was eliminated shortly before the end
>looks like he was the only team member not clued in to the plan
>clearly unhappy with the situation, and doesn;t like how he's not the crown jewel of the stable. Rivalry brewing within the ranks...
>>
>>3104769
>I pretend someone is a good wrestler because they're a good guy away from the ring
Typical nu-male logic. I don't how nice or hard working he is, he's not entertaining.
>>
>>3105012
Can't believe I read all that drivel
>>
>>3104769
>I just wish they didnt make him job every night.
Wins and Loses Don't Matter-Road Dogg
>>
File: 1WCfmzVz_400x400[1].jpg (27KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1WCfmzVz_400x400[1].jpg
27KB, 400x400px
>>3104769
BTW his gimmick is losing steam because of the promos, because he cuts the exact same promo every week...

...turns out Vince is personally writing his promos word-for-word every week. So you can't really blame Jinder.
>>
>>3104769
I think his promos are top 5 in WWE easily
>>
>>3104769
He's growing on me, but he should have gone through more of an ascent as opposed to crushing Mojo then immediately going on to beat Orton repeatedly.
>>
Jinder is great - all he needs to work on is his promos and his in ring work
>>
File: what.png (22KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
what.png
22KB, 612x491px
>>3104769
>He fits a spot that was left by the Rock.
>>
>>3105220
We can blame Jinder for the delivery and him gassing out 30 seconds into them.
>>
>>3105251
oh so everything that goes into a professional wrestler then

ok hes great then
>>
>>3105278
yup that was the joke
>>
>>3104769
I think Jinder has really good potential as well OP

If he makes his promos believable, makes his ring work exciting and learns how to work a crowd then he might just get onto the next NXT show
>>
>>3105293
>"potential"

He's been wrestling for 15 years
>>
It's not inspiring with all the roid that he takes.
>>
>>3105286
can't be too certain with the contrarians fucks around here.
>>
>>3104769
He's based and his theme song is my ringtone, LONG REIGN THE MODERN DAY MAHARAJAH
>>
I wouldn't have had a problem with him moving up through the midcard like your supposed to do, maybe getting the US title and feuding with someone like Sami Zayn for it. Instead he got hot-shotted straight to the main event and keeps having bad to mediocre matches.

I just don't understand why Vince does some of this shit now, you know he knows better because Shawn michaels, Bret etc all had to go through the midcard and the tag division before they got to the main event. Instead as he's gotten older Vince just throws people who aren't ready straight into the title scene.
>>
I unironically like the maharaja. I hope they turn him face and let him have serious matches/drop the archaic "I hate america" gimmick.
>>
File: stone cold sceptical.jpg (10KB, 236x347px) Image search: [Google]
stone cold sceptical.jpg
10KB, 236x347px
>>3104769
>After reading his story of how he went into depression after his release, then got fit and came back strong, I liked him more than ever.

Getting worked by the most basic reality tv story ever...
>>
If Jinder didn't suck so bad in the ring he would be perfect.

Great look, great theme, great entrance, OK mic skills but not given much yet besides generic foreign heel promo, and a good stooge duo
>>
Dude literally botched taking a DDT and loses his voice in every single promo. His body is completely disgusting. I dunno how anybody thinks he looks good when he's covered in veins and acne.
>>
>>3105293
Dude is 31 and has been wrestling for over a decade, he is who he is at this point.
>>
File: Jinder.png (641KB, 600x650px)
Jinder.png
641KB, 600x650px
>>
>>3105293
>makes his ring work exciting
Only smarks care about in ring work. Besides, he is a heel.
>>
>>3104769

>got fit and came back strong

He got on roids and came back as a soft muscle bumblefuck that's actually worse than he was before.

>I just wish they didnt make him job every night.

The more things change, the more they stay the same. Though you have to wonder why they bothered putting the belt on him if they were just going to continue treating him like an absolute jobber. You would think they would have FINALLY learned that Weeny Champion That Loses All His Matches is anti-dimes.
>>
>>3106473
>Instead he got hot-shotted straight to the main event
I don't hate this. At least we were getting newer guys up top instead of the ame match or two recycled every week

I couldnt stand another styles vs owens match

They need to do something with the tag teams new day and usos is beyond stale
>>
>>3106656

>I couldnt stand another styles vs owens match

Oh no! A good wrestling match between guys with some level of charisma! How awful!

Styles and Owens could wrestle each other every week for the next two years and they wouldn't be capable of being as absolutely pointless as Jinder is in every match he has.
>>
>>3106672
Not him, but the AJ/Owens feud was real underwhelming.
>>
>>
>>3106672
except AJ and KO haven't been doing good matches with each other for some reason
>>
File: bacne.png (600KB, 766x721px)
bacne.png
600KB, 766x721px
>>
>>3106698
They should get based big knife manju to make an appearance
>>
>>3106672
AJ and KO have zero chemistry and all their matches have been crap compared to what they're capable of.
>>
>>3106694
>>3106815
>>3107330
yep, that faggot>>3106672 btfo
>>
File: backrash.jpg (200KB, 1641x1353px) Image search: [Google]
backrash.jpg
200KB, 1641x1353px
>>
>>3106694
>>3106815
>>3107330
I'm gonna play devil's advocate here and blame that on all of the lame-ass finishes. I think the problem is the guys were holding back a bit until they got to the blowoff, and then the blowoff had this lame fucking stip in it and then the match after it had a lame gimmick too.

We never got "AJ Styles vs. Kevin Owens in a normal singles match with a definitive finish." because WWE is too fucking clever to just let their two best workers go at it with no bullshit.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.