[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We coming for ya, horsies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: next gen.png (642KB, 1635x400px) Image search: [Google]
next gen.png
642KB, 1635x400px
>>
>>3104682
This is the best lineup you could pull from the MYC???

I hope your mom gets raped by a Mexican with a steak knife duct taped to his penis. Get the fuck outta here!
>>
The only girls who should sniff the main roster are based Mandy, peypey and kairi
>>
>>3104682
these are all men
>>
>>3104682
Who is the one on the right?
>>
>>3104682
Who is the one on the left?
>>
>>3104748
Rhea Ripley

>>3104749
Kay Lee Ray
>>
>>3104758
>Kay Lee Ray
Wow, her entrance is almost exactly the same as Becky Lynch's and she used to copy her hair colour too?
>>
>>3104724
OP picked them cause they matched aesthetics with the Horsies i.e. Fiery Haired European, Brown Hair Ethnic Person, Black and Tall Blonde.
>>
>>3104845
This anon gets it
>>
>>3104682
That black chick is terrible, but
>muh athleticism
she'll get pushed. Her whipping her braid is stupid too.
>>
>>3104882
She is green as fuck, she started wrestling like in the start of 2017.
Of course she is terrible.
>>
>>3104909
I don't want to see girls in their debut match in the tournament. Not her, but they had two others have their first match ever in it. Plenty of others from the performance center with very little actual experience.

I want a tournament with the best and promising talents, not people who have barely worked. Let them get better first so they aren't an embarrassment out there.
>>
>>3104918
They see Xia Li as a potential star. Her theme is actual theme and not some shitty thing CFOS have stored on their disk. They put her with Martinez for a reason. It was basically the thing you do with a child you explained everything about swimming, you held them above water for a half a year and now. Now it's time to swim motherfucker. Off with you into the pool. Swim now.
And she delivered what she could (kudos to Martinez, she showed she can go with total rookie, she will have trainer's job if she wants to)-
>>
>>3104682
Who the literal fuck?
>>
File: 01_EVOL_O2003_022R.jpg (79KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
01_EVOL_O2003_022R.jpg
79KB, 642x722px
>>3104845
>>3104851

Blahahaaaa! So all their counterparts are ugly and shitty at wrestling too?!

And I bet you fucking pathic nu-male betas would wifey them as well (because they are maybe attainable in your eyes).

Well, us Alphas aim higher. We expect the best and accept nothing less.

Our 4H Replacements would be...

Toni Storm
Xia Li
Taynara Conti
Kairi Sane

(w/ Rhea Ripley as an alternate)

THAT's the motherfuckin future of the business you weak cunts!

Bow down...

To the new female...

EVOLUTION
>>
>>3105403
/thread
>>
>>3105403
imagine calling yourself an Alpha and having any idea who these four women are
>>
The Gruntilda-nosed crackwhore on the left stinks.
>>
>>3105403
these 4 are correct

/thread
>>
>>3105403
>this terible photoshop
HHH is such a failure WWE couldn't even rent a real sports car when he was on top. LMAO
>>
File: Kairi gif 1.gif (1MB, 245x165px) Image search: [Google]
Kairi gif 1.gif
1MB, 245x165px
>>3104682
You forgot the important one anon.
>>
>>3104682
>rhea
A M A Z O N I A N Q T
>>
Is that second one a JoJo's reference?
>>
>>3104682
The horsewomen are all dead and buried already. The only one that might recover could be Charlotte (although she never was that over).
>>
>>3105807
Pretty much.

Her dad faking being sick might get her some sympathy points (as planned).
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.