[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*kills wrestling *

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: -X0t_VTF.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
-X0t_VTF.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
*kills wrestling *
>>
>>3104612
"I'm gonna kill my own creation"
>>
Does anyone actually believe he's deliberately sinking the WWE, if only because his ego won't let him be upstaged once he dies?
>>
>>3104622
>implying Vince doesn't already have a classified contingency plan that only he and his goons know about once he dies
I hope it's like that movie with Gerard Butler and Hillary Swank where Paul and Steph keep getting pre-arranged letters from Vince instructing them what to do.
>>
>>3104622
I actually do believe this is the case, I mean this is the guy that created attitude era, no way he can't see how shitty today product is.
>>
>>3104622
Sleep well Vince. With whom you left in charge, you have no worries of ever being upstaged
>>
>>3104653
Based regal looking up to the heavens asking God to take him now
>>
>>3104653
Nah the swerve is that it's going to Shane. He gave Vince grandsons and one that looks like him. He's also showing more dedication than ever by going on steroids and getting into the best shape of his life.

Expect an absolute SEETHING HHH trying to make NXT it's own thing outside of the WWE once Vince dies.
>>
>>3104701
I would be optimistic about the product if Shane took control.
>>
File: Funeral-WorldWithout-trade.jpg (179KB, 600x924px) Image search: [Google]
Funeral-WorldWithout-trade.jpg
179KB, 600x924px
>>3104653
That pic looks like the Vince funeral episode.
>>
>>3104653
>>3104746
I wonder if Vince already has his death video made. Surely he'd want to be in control of what he wants to be remembered for.
>>
>>3104779
He'll probably pre-write everybody's eulogy promos too.
>>
>>3104612
he did in 1982 and created sports entertainment.
>>
>>3104622
I don't think he deliberately wants to sink WWE. I do however think he's so stuburn and egotistical enough to think he knows what everyone likes and would always put personal tastes before business.
>>
>>3104653
He's been upstaging Vince consistently since 2014 though
>>
>>3104641
Vince didn't want to do attitude era, he was forced to or he was gonna go out of business and he was only 50 back then. He's always preferred stupid cartoony shit.
>>
>>3104653
>Finn suppressing his boner literally inches behind Bliss
>>
>>3104612
Vince invented wrestling so he can't do wrong.
>>
>>3105067
the sad part is that E DRONES actually believe this
>>
>>3105029
If anything New Generation was a hint of what was to come after WCW's death: at the time Vince could do whatever the fuck he wanted because WCW was floundering, and we got cheesy cartoon shit, godawful booking and everybody from veterans to rising stars given new names and gimmicks. Nash was over as fuck in WCW but Diesel flopped as top guy because Vince gave him the cheesy good guy booking once he got to the main event.
>>
File: Simpsons-354734.jpg (40KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Simpsons-354734.jpg
40KB, 590x350px
>>3104779
The only question left is which living soul will be locked in the crypt/coffin with Vince to accompany him to the other side

It has to be Kevin Dunn, right.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.