[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wastes a BOLA win so he can have his going away party Fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4969.jpg (35KB, 220x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4969.jpg
35KB, 220x315px
>wastes a BOLA win so he can have his going away party

Fuck Ricochet, I hope he flops in WWE.
>>
>>3104346
NICE SPOILERS DICKHEAD
>>
>>3104346
gaw dammit. is he doing that ear shit too?
>>
Referrer no more aerial vanilla Haitch
>>
Is memechet the biggest mark of himself apart from CAWdy
>>
so what did he do?
>>
>>3104353
caring about results of BOLA (whatever the fuck that is)

is it PWG? fake fighting in front of 500 people and you care...

my god...no words
>>
who is buying into this bullshit?
why does everybody serenade this fuck?
first LU and now this.
he a shit and is leaving.
can't talk and bald as fuck.
neville is better than him at everything.
>>
>>3104397
Even though PWG shows have like 300 people, they're still considered the biggest indie in the world. If you get booked there and you get over, then you'll start getting indie bookings all over the world.

Not to mention the random people that pass through there, Ronda Rousey and attended BOLA, James Franco was there a few months ago.
>>
>>3104397
BOLA has more buzz in wrestling circles than most WWE events, pinhead.
>>
>>3104397
Unlike WWE, PWG don't need to pay the celebrities to come
>>
>>3104353
>going on the internet not expecting spoilers
>>
Riccochet is going to NXT? What's the over/under on how long it'll take for him to be wasted on the main roster and invisible on 205 Live?
>>
It makes sense because this whole year he's been cutting the biggest cringe promos no matter where he's wrestling about being DA KANG and trying to get Neville to acknowledge him so I expect HHH will try to run with that right away and it won't get any heat and then Vince will start even having more second thoughts on giving HHH even more booking power on the main roster.
>>
File: 1373379179471.jpg (27KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
1373379179471.jpg
27KB, 600x750px
>>3104424
>wrestling circles
>>
>>3104376
no the king of that is Low Ki
>>
>>3104353
this
>>
>>3104397
>w-w-wuh people like things I don't like

Lose some fucking weight
>>
>fuck Ricochet I hope his career flops because he did something i don't like

get a fucking life
>>
>>3104666
wasted trips, ricochet is a shit meme flippy midget, get over it
>>
>>3104668
Yeah, typical entitled ass know-nothing fan.
>>
>>3104668
*is the shit meme flippy midget
>>
>>3104745
Kek, sorry son, i'm not a fan of any modern "wrestling", all of your current flavor of the month manlets belong in bingo halls.
>>
>>3104756
That's why you keep up with fucking PWG results on the night of right? Because you just don't care right? Do yourself a favor and read a book or something instead of complaining about shit you claim not to care about.
>>
>>3104765
Nigga i didn't post here because I kept up with anything PWG did, I posted to make fun of Ricochet. Also to make fun of you too, you fuckass mark. I honestly hope your indy idols get signed to WWE just so I can laugh at how horribly they are booked.
>>
Well this marks the very last time I visit /asp/. This board and the mentally ill manchildren who inhabit is completely worthless. There isn't a single board on this site that sits at a lower post quality than /asp/.
>>
>>3104774
I don't know where you got this idea that I'm some Ricochet/indie fan, I just felt like calling out an egotistical dimwit fan who thinks a guy doing something they don't like means they should flop in their career. But by all means, continue pissing and moaning about the wrestler you've never met.
>>
It's kind of funny that Riccochet has such a hard on to join WWE, when we all know what will happen.

The moment he makes it to the main roster, Vince will nerf all his moves and stick him in the cruiserweight division to rot. Then in like 5 years you'll see him on some shoot video on YouTube whining about what a shitty time he had in WWE.
>>
>>3104817
$$$$
>>
>>3104821
Oh I know it's money driven, but that's how it'll go down regardless. It always goes down that way.
>>
Is there news of him signing with WWE? I can't find any.
https://www.cagesideseats.com/2017/4/6/15205218/wwe-lucha-underground-ricochet-prince-puma
>Ricochet isn’t able to sign with, say, WWE until sometime after the rest of season 3 of Lucha Underground airs.

>With El Rey deciding to split season 3 up into two distinct parts with a lengthy midseason break, though, the amount of time until Ricochet is officially a free agent able to sign with someone like WWE has been extended.
>>
>>3104843
He can't yet. But his contract in NJPW ends 1/4/18 and his contract in LU will end soon. So. He will have rest of the year to start finishing his bucket list and make his "going to NXT" tour until WM and have his last indy match before TakeOver. And then sit in the crowd during WM weekend Takeover.
>>
>>3104843
No confirmed news, but he keeps teasing it online here and there. LU season 3 ends this month and then has a 90 day no compete clause. Even said in his BOLA promo that he plans to take the belt onto "bigger and better things".
>>
File: 1491422274194.gif (1MB, 200x195px) Image search: [Google]
1491422274194.gif
1MB, 200x195px
>>3104424
>BOLA has more buzz in wrestling circles than most WWE events
kek
>>
>>3104861
its true, E events are for posers and families, wrestling doesnt care a shit, BOLA is a really special event for real wretling fans, is like stadium concerts and local shows, of course less people but the 50 that go are really passionate it and enjoy the product, today i prefer this in everything because i enjoy the product, i dont give a shit how many people are in the arena or how many followers have x wrestler, i just wanna see a show accord to my taste.

Long live PWG
>>
>>3104346
This guy is a fucking idiot.
Not strange with that GF
>>
File: hey man sup.jpg (79KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
hey man sup.jpg
79KB, 1024x768px
>>3104346
daily reminder that Ricochet was trained by Chuck Taylor.
>>
>>3104424
Nobody even remembered it was happening until a few days ago.
>>
Is he a good promo? I only watched 3rd season of LU and he's not particularly impressive.
>>
>>3105141
lol no
>>
>>3105141
>>3105144
No he's same as Neville was as PAC, he can get better, if there is someone who can teach him.
But Sami Zayn wasn't talking at all when he was on indies and he is pretty good promo right now.
>>
He'll flip before he flops.
>>
wait wait wait.
I'm pissed he won over based Keith Lee but since when is Ricochet going WWE?
>>
>>3105331
It's not set in stone. Not even meltzer say he's on WWE radar. in the latest WOR, he thinks WWE is the best option for him once his LU contract is finished early next year. Of course there's another option of him going to NJPW too.
>>
Oh noes is /pol/ mad cuz "le 420 blaze it weed dude lmao bro" white boi didn't win it? Tough shit, Piddle is a fucking joke who's gonna fuck up his man drama career just as hard as he fucked up in UFC. It's pointless giving some degenerate like him any considerable push.
>>
>>3104432

6 months, maybe?
>>
>>3105141
Shit-tier promo, cringy mark. His athleticism is his primary strength
>>
>>3104424
Wrestle Circus is kicking PWG ass all over recently with using twitch and others. Let me know when PWG starts their Joshi tournament soon.

>>3105340
He's going to NJPW because his work is more respected then US smarks fucking him over
>>
>>3105824
>Wrestle Circus

Good joke.
>>
>>3105824
He's already in NJPW, he has been for quite some time. He is NJPW Jr Tag champ with Tagooooooch, who foolishly let taichi's hoe seduce him into giving Suzuki-gun a title shot. (there are no storylines in NJPW, huh?)
>>
>Based Mr. Athletic didn't win
Man, I'm so glad I skipped BOLA to do Death Before Dishonor instead.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.