[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any more indication on how wrong smarks are?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: hardKD.jpg (211KB, 787x778px) Image search: [Google]
hardKD.jpg
211KB, 787x778px
Is there any more indication on how wrong smarks are?
>>
Except WWE sees no dimes from India. They refuse to pay for content. Smarks win again.
>>
A youtube video with 2 million views makes 2000 dollars

Maybe not even that
>>
Why they no rikey Kairi?
>>
>>3104209

Pajeets only like other pajeets or the corporate babyface
>>
>>3104209
Street shitters only like other street shitters
>>
>>3104214
I bet a significant portion of Pajeets think Roman is one of them. Like how Batista was huge with the Latin demographic despite being a flip.
>>
>>3104202
Why are youtube Brazilians not not watching Taynara?
>>
>>3104214
>>3104219
Wtf I hate pajeet now
>>
>>3104234
Because she's not a tranny nor does she look like one.
>>
>>3104202
>Believing people are tuning in for poolette and not Based Dakota Kai
>>
So who in this tournament is actually good.
>>
>>3104261
Dakota Kai, two million pajeets tuned in to see her beat their rule 63 khali
>>
>>3104209
She got the most views out of the non-poo MYC vids.
>>
>>3104261
Lots of them are good as in can work a match. But if great or above average tier, personally it's Kairi, Shayna, Sugehit, and Mercedes. Kai, Storm, Piper, Mia, Garrett, Tessa, Kay Lee Ray are all good. Apparently Jazzy Gabert was very over with the crowds, for what it's worth.
>>
>>3104313
>Apparently Jazzy Gabert was very over with the crowds, for what it's worth.

Why wouldn't she be, she looks like she could kill half of the cruiserweights in a fair fight
>>
>>3104303
But if you're not first you're last
>>
>>3104313
I want her to get signed so we can start having /jazz/ threads.
>>
>female jinder already making vince more youtube fuckmoney that all other myc women combined

based
>>
>>3104202
>Is there any more indication on how wrong smarks are?
Smarks still give money to the company.

Indians don't.
>>
File: 1473018188440.jpg (65KB, 960x541px) Image search: [Google]
1473018188440.jpg
65KB, 960x541px
these numbers are bad even next to the cwc views after a few days
>>
>>3104261
kairi and toni storm
>>
Literally any Indian can be a mega star just by virtue of being Indian, Khali and Jinder are prime examples.
>>
File: wii_ivy_the_kiwi_p_xlm1ko.jpg (527KB, 881x1243px) Image search: [Google]
wii_ivy_the_kiwi_p_xlm1ko.jpg
527KB, 881x1243px
Could also be the untapped New Zealand market.
>>
>>3104313
>very over with the crowds

It was filmed at Full Sail, everyone is over there.
>>
Poos aren't real people
>>
>>3104888
Oh yeah, do you see how loud the crowds were for Marti Belle or Vanessa Borne?
>>
>>3104917
I don't know how Marti Belle is so terrible, she's been wrestling for years and was in TNA as well.
>>
File: IMG_20170829_213738.jpg (35KB, 447x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170829_213738.jpg
35KB, 447x540px
>>3104920
Sometimes you are just not meant to be. Also she should've won the 1st round but the finish was changed during the match: how shit can you be?
>>
>>3104931
Is she worse than Rebel? I just remember all that Dollhouse shit in TNA being terrible so hard for me to know who was actually talented in that stable.
>>
>>3104888
Stop with this meme, you obviously haven't watched last half a year of NXT. The matches are worse cause people like you made people in Full Sail shut the fuck up.
It was much more fun when they were into everything. But all these whiners whining about shitty chants and so on and now we have silence. Fuck you.
>>
>>3104944
Yeah, it's all my fault for commenting here on /asp/ which seemingly has maybe 50 people active at best.
>>
>>3104947
It was the same everywhere you went.
"boo, my wrasslin' is ruined, full sail chants too much, boo"
And now they are silent and nobody is getting over. And show is worse for that. When you can hear people talking to each other during the match, it's telling you: "we don't care about these two in the ring, these people are not stars".
That is also one of the reasons Ember was not over enough.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.