[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this the most embarrassing and pointless storyline of 2017?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: JUST.jpg (186KB, 1315x1290px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
186KB, 1315x1290px
Was this the most embarrassing and pointless storyline of 2017?
>>
Wyatt Orton
>>
>>3103569
The kids look genuinely confused
>>
>>3103569
Can someone edit the JUST hair on all of them lol
>>
>>3103569
Yes definitely. They have literally done nothing with the storyline since the big reveal which proves they made it up at the last second. I mean, who was texting and trying to blackmail Angle? They just completely forgot about that part.
>>
>>3103581
ha ha you're very funny dude
>>
>>3103585
haha yeah man I know you are too haha
>>
>>3103569
>There has been no follow up to this
>Jason Jordan isn't Jason Angle
>He hasn't taken any of Kurt's old spots
>His theme music sounds like asses farting into trumpets

Holy shit this isn't even a so bad it's good thing. You can't even make ironic memes about it.
>>
>>3103582
>This could ruin my career and legacy!
>turns out nobody gives a shit and there haven't been any consequences

great storyline, WWE writers!
>>
>>3103569
Orton and the Wyatts were way worse
>Bray claims himself to be a god
>Brother Brodie comes to his aid
>Randy suddenly helps them
>Bray Wyatt, the Eater of Pinfalls and the Master of Mindgames believes his shit
>Brother Brodie doesn't
>he attacks both of them and leaves the family
>Randy swears not to fight Bray
>Dumbshit Wyatt still believes it, gives him key to his house
>Randy burns down the grave of Abigail, destroying her soul in the process
>wat.jpg
>Bray uses her ashes as body lotion
>All of a sudden Randy is a master of voodoo shit and seals away the remaining power of Abigail
>thefuck.jpg
>WM33, Randy wins and the worst reign of his career begins
>Brother Brodie sides with Randy once Rowan returns, because Jerk Wyatt was a bad brotha
>House of Horrors match
JUST
>>
>>3103569
It freaks me out sometimes when I look at present day Kurt, especially now that he's """""retired""""" and working for WWE again. Look at that fucking expression on his face. Looks like the light is on but nobody's home.

>>3103593
>Holy shit this isn't even a so bad it's good thing.

You could basically say that about WWE in general. They've master the art of being so mind numbingly medicore that you can't even have any real fun at their expense. They inhabit that sweet spot between 'meh it's okay' and 'so bad it's good', expertly designed for maximum boredom.
>>
>>3103618
>Brother Brodie and Rowan vanish into the ether
>>
>>3103624
>Look at that fucking expression on his face. Looks like the light is on but nobody's home.

Kurt probably has brain damage from the wrestling and all the drugs he was on.
>>
>>3103618
This is straight up old school kayfabe
>>
>>3103569
Of the last decade
>>
File: Kek Angle.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Kek Angle.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>3103569
Kurt looks dead inside. I hope that fat WWE paycheck is worth it.
>>
File: Angle JUST.png (690KB, 856x698px) Image search: [Google]
Angle JUST.png
690KB, 856x698px
>>3103569
>>
>>3103624
>It freaks me out sometimes when I look at present day Kurt, especially now that he's """""retired""""" and working for WWE again. Look at that fucking expression on his face. Looks like the light is on but nobody's home.
Yeah it's pretty sad, I wish he hadn't come back as GM. Listening to him slowly bumble through his lines is depressing.
>>
>>3103682
Going by fans response they wanted him back managing American Alpha and irritating Shane and Bryan on Smackdown every week. What could have been if they would have listened to the fans for once.
>>
>>3103664
How much could he possibly be getting? He's probably doing it so he has something to do and won't kill himself.
>>
>>3103702
>Roman Reigns is the hottest thing in wrestling after Royal Rumble 2014
>push him to the moon
>BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Yeah, "listening to the fans" really works.
>>
>>3103735
That was never true.
>>
>>3103730
>everyone forgets half of Kurt's WWE HOF speech was pretty much him begging for a job by showing he was still willing to embarrass himself doing their comedy

I think more people will realize this soon enough.
>>
>>3103735
No, Daniel Bryan was the hottest thing in wrestling.
>>
>>3103735
>Roman Reigns is the hottest thing in wrestling after Royal Rumble 2014

What kind of revisionist horseshit is this? Bryan was. Do you not remember the huge fit smarks threw when Bryan wasn't even in the match?
>>
>>3103735
No, Roman was the lesser of two evils at the time.
Then he was given the Super Cena treatment
>>
File: IMG_2713.gif (2MB, 420x248px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2713.gif
2MB, 420x248px
There are still less than 4 months left in 2017. I bet WWE has someone reading this thread right now. I'm willing to go out on a limb and say they're about to say "hold my beer" and do something worse.
>>
>>3103776
there would be a storyline that while Mike was on rehab Maria cheated on him with Aiden English, so they can have a feud
>>
>>3103776
Whatever they do with asgooka will top this
>>
>>3103569
Yes it was pointless.
>>
>>3103569
Why do people still watch?
>>
>>3103569
Man for a second I actually thought WWE was going to have an overarching storyline that would actually have repercussions. I should've known better
>>
>>3103618
Idk at least it tried to do something different. The Angle thing was just a Jerry Springer skit but less entertaining and drawn out over 2 months
>>
>>3103735
>historical revisionism
E-drones, everybody
>>
Kurt looks blacker than Jordan but only sometimes.
>>
>>3104054
yeah but in the end it just made everyone look bad involved in the feud
Bray was a complete fool, Harper disappeared, and people realized they don't want Randy as a champion cause he is boring, that's why they gave the belt to Jinder
>>
>>3103735
Yikes, edrones are mentally unstable. To be fair with you, Roman that got cheered is the shield bouncer Roman. Not jack and the beanstalk Roman.
>>
>>3103574
But it lead to Orton burning down Wyatts house and striking an RKO pose. Worth it
>>3104001
Cien Almas is gonna get called up and cuck Mike with his latino heat then they will have a DNA test on a pole match
>>3104110
They had planed to india tour a long time ago and they needed a transitional champ for Jinder to feud with
>>
>>3104015

Watch her lose to Carmella via distraction rollup.
>>
>>3104154
even better, she loses to Lana
>>
>>3104154
Hope so
>>
>>3103735
You're an idiot.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.