[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/puroresu/General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10

File: image.gif (75KB, 450x298px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
75KB, 450x298px
Honestly there should be fed like Njpw 90s or Uwfi or old Fmw.

Too much untapped markets.
>>
>>3103170
Just watch J-MMA, dork.
>>
File: okada no dimes.jpg (84KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
okada no dimes.jpg
84KB, 640x480px
>>3103170
>>
>>3103181
>We can with the help of the Yakuza
>>
>>3103180
Why are you triggered? No one bashed modern Njpw. Or mentioned mma having to be in Njpw.

Mma isn't the same you fucking geek. Japan craves the strongest. Toss some acid on your face.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 284x211px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 284x211px
>>3103181
Dimes
>>
>>3103170
I miss garbage wrestking like fmw. Onita and fireball n shit.

Bjw is alright but formulaic and not really the same.
>>
>>3103197
Shoot wrestling isn't popular anymore for a reason. That crowd move on to the real shit.
>>
>>3103197
Jesus, you get that mad about someone calling you a dork then you call them triggered? the state of (You)
>>
>>3103332
Shoot didn't die but Uwfi did due to Choshu booking. He made them look weak. Still it can be revived with a backer and tv.

Kidani only bashed mma in the wrestling ring. Inokiism used to be the strongest and rare different style fights. The ace vs boxer or any legit guy. They changed it into Mma/wrestling hybrid.
Which even fans of Njpw 90s bashed.

Strong style isn't shoot. Nor is inokiism. Please stop reading the brainwashed Reddit drones.
>>
>>3103372
Anon probably doesn't like being slandered by morons with no facts.
>>
>>3103224
fmw had a level of theatricality that made the whole thing work imo
>>
>>3103393
This, it wasn't that disgusting "throw people on razor blades" types of hardcore we tend to see these days, it was over the top and explosive (often literally), it was the kind of violence that got you pumped rather than make you cringe.
>>
>>3103170
Cringe. There was a market for it and it died with shitty inoki(aut)ism
>>
People really need to let it go, there's no market for watching a wrestler fight an actual fighter anymore.
>>
>>3103414
>>3103417
Two guys who are wrong and not understanding op.
>>
>>3103393
FMW was never any good.
>>
>>3103443
FMW drew more dimes than today's fed. Loved by most people watching it. There's more to wrestling than workrates.

Even Stuart who modded Njpw boards loved it the most.
>>
>>3103383
What does Reddit know about puro? I think there are more puroresu threads here than there are on SC.

Didn't Kidani talk about starting his own MMA project? I don't think it ever went anywhere.
>>
>>3103452
What are the best FMW matches? I don't care about dimes.
>>
>>3103453
Eh he just wanted mma guys in Njpw. No mma rules. Think nagata vs sakuraba.

Not exactky like Inoki mma age
>>
>>3103170
fake mma in 200+17 is zero dimes
>>
>>3103170
>90s NJPW
>In the current year
The company will go down the very next day
>>
>>3103516
>>3103527
Now 90s out drew all eras above and isn't considered dark ages. It's three most beloved era. Highest sales, biggest gates and tv ratings and merch sales and video games and mainstream appeal. It's actually still beloved and ok ratings replayed in classics in Japan.

Go learn your history right you moron marks. Or get cancer.
>>
File: DIoYr6hVwAAsx3s.jpg (43KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
DIoYr6hVwAAsx3s.jpg
43KB, 600x400px
>>3103540
>And around 2007, I removed the large portrait of NJPW’s founder Antonio Inoki from the dojo.

>My excuse was “Now that he’s not here anymore, why don’t we take it off already?"
>>
>>3103540
Are you fucking retarded? Nobody said it didn't outdrew the current era, but instead of telling me to learn my history, how about you learn your fucking history when the MMA shoot style nearly tanked NJPW into its death?
>>
>>3103540
Wrestling was popular when wrestling was at its peak? Really makes ya think.

>>3103548
BASED ACE BTFO INOKI BULLSHIT
>>
>>3103540
>If we do the same thing that drew 20 years ago now it will surely work out just as well as it did back then!
>>
>>3103540
Also please learn English.
>>
>>3103548
Wasn't Nakamura Inoki's boy too? Based Go Ace cementing his top spot in New Japan for eternity.
>>
>>3103205
That's Backlund, right?
>>
>>3103443
You dumb fucking shitfucker. Atsushi Onita, Hayabusa, Masato Tanaka, Gladiator Mike Awesome.... not to mention their womens division was incredible and had great feuds with the best joshi promotions of the time.
>>
>>3104764
>great feuds with the best joshi promotions of the time.
Any recs? I've been wanting to watch more of Megumi Kudo after seeing some highlight clips but idk where to start.
>>
File: shibatab&w.png (220KB, 500x616px) Image search: [Google]
shibatab&w.png
220KB, 500x616px
He could of saved us. He could of brought in a new era of real Strong Style heavyweight action.
>>
File: rikichoshu.jpg (21KB, 252x353px) Image search: [Google]
rikichoshu.jpg
21KB, 252x353px
GOAT. except for his booking
>>
>>3104797
>brought in a new era have real Strong Style..
fty.
>>
>>3104797
Based dumbass killing himself to save us from another dark age.
>>
File: hard-hit-reboot.jpg (55KB, 630x380px) Image search: [Google]
hard-hit-reboot.jpg
55KB, 630x380px
Have you tried watching HardHit OP? Decent shoot-style booked by Pancrase guy Hikaru Sato.
>>
>the handful of Inokifags who won't let go of the past

wew
>>
>>3104805
>t. lady boy lover
>>
>>3104809
>the braindead morons who can't think for themselves and buy into the Bushiroad meme

wew
>>
>>3104832
people did start thinking for themselves and stopped turning up to boring fake MMA shows
>>
>>3104835
You have no idea what you're talking about. There were one or two 'different styles' fights at most on a card, the rest was usual pro-wrestling.

Stop parroting what you read on the internet from other misinformed goons.
>>
>>3104835
TV execs told Inoki to put Ogawa in the main event because they saw how well Pride was doing and wanted a legit guy in the main event. They told Inoki that they'd strip New Japan of their TV slot if they didn't do this.

Bet your Tanahashi circle-jerk didn't tell you that, did they? Doesn't fit their narrative...
>>
>>3104841
>>3104848
Stay mad Inoki fags. Your shit flopped so fuck off like your hero into obscurity
>>
Joshi is puroresu too so someone upload Mariko Yoshida vs. Megumi Fujii. Can only find the damn first round.
>>
>>3104808
Anything uploaded online?
>>
>>3104878
Nevermind. RealHero has some shows uploaded.
>>
>>3103550
The MMA shootstyle invasion angle of the mid-90s sold out the Dome multiple times a year you geek. Hashimoto vs Takada (shoot style guy) was one of the biggest matches ever with one of the hottest crowds ever. lmaoing at you thinking you know your shit.
>>
Kill all flippy ladyboys! they can go to Dragon Gate where they belong!

i want legit shooters! NJPW is for the strongest, for the Kings of Sport not Kings of Flips!
>>
>>3105405
Go watch MMA, nerd.
>>
>>3105415
Go to your local red-light district if you want lady-boys, don't make them come into wrestling.
>>
>>3106092
Ikemen are what the Japanese fans want. Stop imposing your western beliefs onto them.
>>
File: IMG_0233.jpg (53KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0233.jpg
53KB, 300x300px
>>3106092
>hehe le ladyboys xD
>from a fat balding nerd who gets 0 pussy and would just bow respectfully if he saw any of these guys in person
>>
Okada/Goto is the Hashimoto/Ogawa of our generation.
>>
File: yeswearehybridwrestlers.jpg (63KB, 564x821px) Image search: [Google]
yeswearehybridwrestlers.jpg
63KB, 564x821px
>>3106127
I'm in shape though? I train muay thai, submission grappling and freestyle wrestling (Funaki, Sakuraba, Sayama etc. actually inspired me to take up all this stuff) and my girlfriend is next to me on my sofa.

Stay mad you closeted faggot who gets off to anime lady boys. I like shootstyle and it has positively impacted my life. Try impressing girls by showing them a grown man playing with a stuffed toy, or a grown man dressed in a halloween costume saying 'eberyding is ebil XD' you fucking Bushiroad cunt.
>>
>>3106251
>trying to impress girls with any form of wrestling at all
You know how I know you're a kissless virgin?
>>
>>3106251
>lying AND projecting

You Inoki fags are sincerely the most insecure douchebags on this board. Worse than E drones too because at least they know they're retards.
>>
File: ishiistunner.gif (2MB, 446x250px) Image search: [Google]
ishiistunner.gif
2MB, 446x250px
>>3106251
>'try to impress girls with ___'
>'hehe u r gay'
>posts picture of skinny dudes in black tights gently hugging each other

and guess what geek, I don't watch wrestling to impress girls. I use my brain and my words for that because unlike you my identity isn't formed by the kind of entertainment I consume. but by all means, keep pissing and moaning like a little girl about an era that's never coming back. its all you Inokifags do nowadays.
>>
>>3106296
>>3106271
>>3106269
Thanks for the (You)s, though I'm gonna kayfabe how many I got and say I got ten as that's what senpai Inoki-san would do.

Adopt Inokism into your life and you'll eventually have sex. Cmon guys I know you can do it!
>>
>>3106271
>because I'm a lazy piece of shit who doesn't train in anything, everyone else must be too
sad!
>>
>>3105389
I meant in early 2000s.
The MMA style went stale by then, and the company was on death watch, so to speak.
>>
>>3106411
All that martial arts training and you still spend your time crying about old shit that isn't coming back. Fat load of good that did you.
>>
>>3106434
So much testosterone flowing through my veins I have to argue against lady-boy fanciers online as well as train.

It's a hard life, but Inok-san would approve.
>>
>>3106467
The only thing you train is lifting nachos to your greasy mouth, just stop pretending to be le real shooter wrassler you think anyone in 2017 would give a shit about.
>>
>>3106478
Like I said, just because you're a fat sumbitch doesn't mean everyone else here is too.
>>
>>3106491
Uh huh. And the whiny 'bring back le real shooters! Like if you agree!' Brigade aren't neckbeards. Sure bud.
>>
>>3106504
come to my gym irl fagit
>>
>>3106635
'gym' being code for '7/11 Microwave next to the hot dog station'
>>
Favourite non-NJPW puro matches this year?
>>
>>3103456

Hayabusa v Fuyuki ironman
Mike awesome v tanaka series
Any of the 6mans they did with leatherface and the headhunters.
Also had a womens division that completely outwork todays american womens wrestlers.

Look for Megumi Kudo, Combat toyota and bad nurse.
>>
>>3107399

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGPp94whB3k
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.