[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite Wrestlemania?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (102KB, 800x606px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 800x606px
What's your favorite Wrestlemania?
>>
>>3103076
Wrestlemania zero. The secret covert mania.
>>
X-7. Watched it a couple of weeks ago again, it's amazing how just about everything was perfect.
>>
>>3103076
XX

Benoit, Cena, RVD, Scotty 2 Hotty and Eddie were my favourite wrestlers as a kid and they all went over
>>
>>3103086
Except for the fucking finish of the main event.
>>
>>3103076
WM 9 for sure my guy
>>
File: WrestleManiaXIV.jpg (100KB, 340x470px) Image search: [Google]
WrestleManiaXIV.jpg
100KB, 340x470px
>>
File: WrestleMania-30.jpg (64KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
WrestleMania-30.jpg
64KB, 615x409px
>>3103076
XXX.
>>
File: wrestlemania-3-logo-600x375.jpg (25KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
wrestlemania-3-logo-600x375.jpg
25KB, 600x375px
3 and 6
>>
>>3103179

same
>>
>>3103221
Good taste.
>>
File: 1404752205584.jpg (38KB, 585x372px) Image search: [Google]
1404752205584.jpg
38KB, 585x372px
>>3103076
18, because of how molten hot the crowd was for Rock/Hogan.

Two of the best mediocre worker god tier crowd connections proving once again that all the flippy shit in the world means nothing when you got the look and you can feel the crowd.

>MFW they totally rewrote the match on the fly because Canadian bloodlust is reserved only for when Hulkamania is in town.

>That feeling when Hogan wanted Rock to win with the legdrop and take it as a finisher, which in itself was a HUGE fucking thing given how protected it was, and rock turning it down to put Hogan out with the people's elbow instead.
>>
I've watched wrestling since 1990, and I couldn't tell you a single thing that happened at any individual Wrestlemania (except Hulk/Andre).

Does that mean I have CTE, or that I'm just not autistic?
>>
>>3103266
You're trying to come across as cool but you're just exposing that you have an IQ well below 90.
>>
>>3103081
The 25th anniversary wrestlemania in 09 makes a lot of sense now
>>
>>3103257
I badly wish they played Real American when Hogan was having his in-ring moment after the match instead of the nWo theme. It would be have so much fucking sweeter.
>>
>>3103277
Well even Hogan admitted he went in there expecting to get boo'd, they'd had good heat on him going into it, even with some folks wanting to cheer him because he had come back to the WWF

Toronto basically booked Hulk Hogans 2nd Face run early through sheer mania (yuk yuk)
>>
>>3103300
>Well even Hogan admitted he went in there expecting to get boo'd
He cuts a babyface promo right before his match when he tells Hall and Nash that he wants to do it on his own. They definitely had a hunch but they fucked up.
>>
>>3103174
The finish was good, it just led into a really shitty period because hell Austin was a mistake and Rock had to leave to be part of the second best Mummy movie.
>>
>>3103589
>The finish was good, it just led into a really shitty period
The fuck
>>
>"AND THE TIME IS UPON US PAUL"
>>
>>3103605
>YO BIG UPS, BIG UPS TO MY BOYS LIMP BIZKIT
>>
>>3103081
what was the card
>>
>>3103718
triple h vs the locker room in a 2 hour royal

thats it
>>
>>3103076

Feels like the series finale of WWE.
>>
I am old, but I love Wrestlemania 4. I was so into the tournament and Hogans coke fueled promo was GOAT.

WMX is also a favorite
>>
>>3103992
4 and 5 were partly ruined by the shitty venue and crowd.
>>
>>3103076
wm 3 and wm2000 for the tlc match, the benoit jericho angle triple threat and metric ton of butthurt the people watching with me had when triple h won the main event
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.