[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sasha Banks Opens Up About Her Short Title Reigns.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: 4th.jpg (45KB, 511x288px) Image search: [Google]
4th.jpg
45KB, 511x288px
Sasha Banks was recently interviewed on the Sam Roberts Wrestling Podcast. She spoke on a wide variety of topics about her career. One of the most interesting topics was about her short title reigns. (Btw the interview was conducted just before Summerslam).

>“I’ll be honest about something, I’m a 3-time RAW Women’s Champion right? Which is awesome…..Within a whole year I was a 3-time Women’s Champion, which to me is a lot. I’m a 3-time, 2-week holder of a Championship. So that took away my confidence so much because I thought, I was like okay I lost the first time, that’s fine. Then I won it back and I was like oh, okay, maybe I can show them that I can keep it longer than 2 weeks. I don’t know was it something with me or they just want to keep on flipping flopping, I don’t know!”

She also says that the short title reigns make her question herself and the company’s belief in her:

>“Maybe there is something wrong with me where they don’t see me fit as a Champion. Or legit they just wanted to have all these title changes and have people talk about it”.

She also says that she wants to show the company that she can be a Champion for longer than a few weeks. She also wants to go down in history as the greatest Women’s Champion of all-time.
>>
>>3102984
> Poor Sasha blaming herself for the shitty booking
What is it with some wrestlers who do this?
>>
>>3102984
I'm the biggest Blissfag next to Blissboi, but I was still hoping Sasha would successfully defend it on that recent Raw just so she could have a good run. The short reigns are just cheap.
>>
File: WWE_Hulk_Hogan_by_VinceArt.jpg (150KB, 757x1054px) Image search: [Google]
WWE_Hulk_Hogan_by_VinceArt.jpg
150KB, 757x1054px
>>3102996
>not having enough stroke to get creative control
she's not ready brother
>>
>>3102996
They don't want to step on Vinnie Mac's toes.
>>
>>3102996
She's just trying to rile up smarks so they'll white knight her on social media and try pressure Vince into booking her better

Her mistake is being a babyface in 2017 wwe where the heels always win
>>
File: tumblr_mi5b4eIJ9W1rw13pho1_1280.jpg (601KB, 1157x1600px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mi5b4eIJ9W1rw13pho1_1280.jpg
601KB, 1157x1600px
>>3102984
>showing this much weakness and self doubt
Just buried herself for good. This is why Asuka is replacing her.
>>
>>3102984
Vince is just fucking with her at this point.
>>
>>3103128
Asuka is no main roster material, luckily you will witness it with your own eyes.
>>
>>3103069
i honestly also believe that is what she is doing, her booking isnt good but her fans have no perspective. she is much better off than most of the roster.
>>
>>3103640
They're building to Nia destroying Bliss and winning the belt only for Asuka to debut right after it and they're going to turn their biggest woman in history into a cowardly weasel against Asuka.

I wish I was joking.
>>
>>3103640
Well Asuka is actually talented, so I guess you're right. She's not WWE material at all.
>>
>>3103128
You doubt Vince's ability to ruin wrestlers? Asuka will be coming out to crickets by Mania.
>>
>>3103661
Based. Hope Asuka buries the shitter 24 feet under.
>>
>>3103640
>Asuka isn't but Alexa is
What
>>
>>3103720
Blonde and can't wrestle for shit, just what Vince likes
>>
>>3103069
>>3103657
That's never worked though and the fact that you guys think this just makes you generic 4chan contrarians, nothing else.
>>
>>3103742
i dont think its actually going to get her booked better but it is getting her more sympathy from her retarded ass fans that think shes being treated poorly
>>
>>3103765
Not really considering that fans already see that she's being booked badly. Yeah she acknowledged it here, but if you pay attention at all to how fans have been, they have been saying this for quite a while now.
>>
>>3103769
no desu i saw criticism of her booking but i didnt see people saying she should quit and that the wwe treats her like "trash" and that they make her look "weak" until recently but it sounds like you would be more in tune with that so w/e

still absolutely ridiculous to me
>>
>>3103785
If you haven't seen that stuff till recently, then maybe you haven't really been following people's thoughts on her booking for that long. You think these fans weren't mad that Sasha didn't really have a program while Bayley and Alexa did? What about during Baylay and Charlotte when her fans sperged about that Nia match claiming that it shows that Sasha can do well against anyone? Or how Sasha and Charlotte was going? It was always there, you just weren't following it because, like most non-Sasha fans, you were probably too busy believing in the Botcha meme which started from stuff where most of the moments weren't even her fault.

I am not a big fan of her or saying she's amazing, but that your idea of what she's trying to do/the fans' reactions is preposterous and makes zero sense considering what has already been happening.
>>
File: Hogan.jpg (27KB, 635x481px) Image search: [Google]
Hogan.jpg
27KB, 635x481px
>>3103059
Not even close, Brother.
>>
>>3103640
Hi Mercedes
>>
>>3103128
looks like she's missing a foot
>>
>>3102984
Maybe if she wasn't such a cunt backstage and refusing to play the corporate game she wouldn't be getting buried. She only got that title reign because Bayley was injured and there were too many heel victories at Summerslam.

Let's not forget she had an entire year with her and Charlotte Flair as the focus on Raw. She's looking for sympathy when she had every opportunity to perform well.
>>
>>3105199
>Let's not forget she had an entire year with her and Charlotte Flair as the focus on Raw
This.

How many Raw women were swept aside so Sasha could be top bitch? She's not even a good face
>>
>>3105199
>Maybe if she wasn't such a cunt backstage and refusing to play the corporate game she wouldn't be getting buried.
>refusing to play the corporate game makes you a cunt
CRINGE YA EDRONE
>>
>>3105226
>Family friendly company that focuses on kids and fan engagement
>Be a cunt to fans
Shiggysiggy
>>
>>3105212
>How many Raw women were swept aside so Sasha could be top bitch?

Summer was a big one, I think even Foley got called on it repeatedly to the point where he quit Twitter for a few days. Kept claiming he was pro womens wrestling only to push the same two women relentlessly
>>
>>3105199
>Let's not forget she had an entire year with her getting jobbed out to Charlotte Flair, losing the feud in the most humiliating manner possible
Fixed.
>>
>>3105227
Telling creepy obese stalkers to leave her alone isn't being a cunt to fans. It's amazing how entitled you losers are.
>>
>>3105259
She should leave for RoH then. She's not a very good sports entertainer.
>>
Uh oh. When a wrestler starts wallowing in self pity, it usually stalls their career. It sticks with them like a foul odor - Dolph is the perfect example of this. For smarts fans, many of them are dumb. They're building Sasha to something bigger. When she finally defends, it'll be a huge payoff - If she doesn't submarine herself first by moaning and bitching in public.
>>
>>3105295
>expecting a payoff in modern WWE
>>
>>3102984
I hate her so much
>>
So we have Sasha and Asuka, two of the only women in wrestling history that can actually work a match, and they're gonna spend their time getting jobbed out by Alexa, Nia and Lana instead of feud?
>>
>>3105311
This. Even more hilarious that he shits on 'smart' fans while saying it. If you watch modern WWE as anything other than masochistic self-destruction or a cure for insomnia, you're being fucking scammed. There's rarely, if ever, a payoff to anything. You're watching and waiting the entire time, hoping for something to happen, and it hardly ever does. There are no smart fans watching WWE, because if they were smart they would eventually realise that they're falling prey to the gambler's fallacy and they're essentially being ripped off. The time, money and attention they put into WWE vastly overshadows the the tiny amount of satisfaction they ultimately derive from it.
>>
>>3102984
Because vince doesn't trust her to lead the división, she is a joke at this point
>>
>>3105382
Don't forget the Bellas, they'll be back soon.
>>
>>3105254
>Jobbing

>First womens main event at a PPV
>First women's ironman match
>First womens HiaC match
>Headlined more Raws than any other woman
>>
>>3105428
Based thikki
>>
>>3105451

I know "thikki" sounds like a cute meme but in what universe is that man chinned board with bolt ons thicc?
>>
>>3105465

Worked ya ding-dong diddly pinhead tiny brain
>>
>>3103661
Based Suka gonna bury Nia's fatass
>>
>>3105382
The other women are more attractive than Sasha ya ding-dong diddly pinhead, it's Sports Entertainment not wrestling
>>
>>3105747
>Nia or Charlotte being more attractive than Sasha

What are you smoking?

For me even Alexa isn't more attractive, but at least I can understand why she would for someone...

Sasha just isn't blonde and white, so she doesn't have much chances.
>>
File: 1359662685371.gif (810KB, 225x183px) Image search: [Google]
1359662685371.gif
810KB, 225x183px
>>3103640
>OP shares his daydream fantasies with the class again
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.