[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who should win the Mae Young Classic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

File: C851Q9zV0AA5-7T[1].jpg (69KB, 736x660px) Image search: [Google]
C851Q9zV0AA5-7T[1].jpg
69KB, 736x660px
We know Kairi will probably win, but who -ought- to win based either on kayfabe accomplishments or any other reason you can come up with?

I pick Candice LeRae. I think having a classic, pure babyface win would be a good choice for something that might be a recurring event. And it should be a woman from North America.
>>
Ronda's friend for nuclear heat and seething smarks. It would be amazing
>>
Kairi isn't a pure babyface? Just say you want a white person to win, you racist fuck
>>
File: tenor[1].gif (800KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tenor[1].gif
800KB, 320x240px
>>3102816
>wanting a shitty finish because it would make other people mad
>>
>candice lerae
>not re-branding her jenny wrestling and making her tag with her husband
>>
>>3102821
>And it should be a woman from North America.
WWE is a North American company. They'll talk about who was the inaugural winner of this for years if it becomes a thing. The first winner needs to be a woman they plan on keeping around a while. Kairi has limited potential.
>>
>>3102832
>Kairi has limited potential.
lmao this board
>>
>>3102828
I thought it was rather humorous when she said in her interview that people would think she was just there because of her "famous" husband who is actually far less known to wrestling fans than herself.
>>
>>3102841
WHO IS THE JANNETTY
>>
Candice Lerae is fucking shit and I am genuinley seething about the fact that people seem to think she has any actual talent just because she has dumb joke matches with men.

oh you had a pre-determined match in a fake sport with a man? woop de fucking do
>>
>>3102824
It's not shitty. It would instantly establish Asuka's replacement as top heel
>>
>>3102839
Come down to reality, friend. Kairi is good but she is not going to be doing much on the main roster. Asuka will be a stretch as it is. There is only room for one Japanese woman there.

Kairi is more legit Japanese-y than Asuka who is a westernized stereotype of a Japanese woman. If Kairi has a main roster run it will be a short one.
>>
>>3102851
None of these women are going to do much on the main roster. It's fucking WWE. All that matters is their NXT runs.
>>
>>3102844
>Candice Lerae is fucking shit and I am genuinley seething about the fact that people seem to think she has any actual talent just because she has dumb joke matches with men.
In a less angry version of this, same, kind of.

Candice is a GREAT wrestler when she has a guy to carry her through the match. The bigger the base, the easier it is for her to pull off her moveset, and the idea of the gimmick match is what gets over with the fans.

Candice cannot wrestle other women though, or she turns into the most generic female indy wrestler of all time.
>>
>>3102812
>W"W"
>>
>>3102849
It's shitty because you're having this big tournament with a positive vibe and you're going to go with an unhappy ending for muh heel heat. You don't need to swerve fans the first time you tell the story. The default position should be the good guy winning. That puts the tournament itself over as being prestigious. Then later you can swerve.
>>
>>3102855
Asuka vs Sasha will be the 2nd main event of three at Wrestlemania 34 and will have the 2nd biggest amount of hype surrounding it.
>>
>>3102844
I know this feel. She really is painfully mediocre without a man to carry her. Candicefags are going to be insufferable and sperg out if she isn't champion within a month
>>
>>3102869
>le multiple main events meme
Hey Paul. That's not a thing. Asuka will be old news by Wrestlemania anyway and women don't get 1v1 matches at that show.
>>
Dakota Kai cause her finisher looks more powerful than that manlet terrorist Sami Zayn.
>>
>>3102870
>>3102857
>>3102844
You are all exaggerating greatly. Candice is perfectly fine wrestling other women. Her match with Rene Michelle was better than most of what the main roster women have put out in recent times. I would rate her as about the 3rd or 4th best woman in the ring in the tournament.
>>
>>3102876
They will do a a 1v1 match in order to stress that Asuka's streak is on the line. Sasha will be the one to break it.
>>
>>3102893
Bliss will break it long before Wrestlemania. You're living in a fantasy world. It's not NXT anymore
>>
>>3102899
Paul wouldn't send her up to have her lose before Mania
>>
>>3102884
get fucked faggot, she's shit
>>
Toni Storrrrrrm!!!
>>
>>3102899
If there is one hill Haitch will die on right now it is protecting that streak. There is no way it will not go to one of his chosen ones. It will be one of the horse women.
>>
>>3102812
It's going to be Kairi and it should be Kairi. She's basically the only one in the tournament that has a good look and isn't trash in ring.. Most of these women """""wrestlers""""" in the MYC are fucking terrible. Even the former MMA fighters they have in there with legitimate fighting cred are green as gooseshit. The whole tournament is a joke from the in ring performances, the commentary, and the way they released it on the network.
>>
I think Tessa Blanchard is the best wrestler out of them all. Was surprised by how hard and fast she worked in the ring.
>>
>>3102964
I disagree with you re: Kairi's look. It hasn't been adapted to western audiences and she will remind people of a idol video girls more than anything.

She is also just very petite and will look a bit silly going toe to toe with somebody like Charlotte. Nikki Cross is about the same height yet that would seem like a reasonable match-up since Nikki is built like a war machine.
>>
>>3103014
If the rumor of a woman's brand taking the place of 205 live they could easily have a lightweight division for the women since they have so many womanlets to compete in it.
>>
>>3102910
>Implying based Storm wants to waste her youth in the graveyard of wrestling this early on her career
>>
>>3103028
If she wants to have any money to buy a house or retire on she'll be interested.
>>
>>3102904
Paul is powerless to do anything about it
>>
>>3102910
Another overrated indie faggot just like Candice
>>
>>3103023
>lightweight division for the women
Fuck that sounds awful, also entirely redundant since the smallest girl on the roster is also the most pushed.
>>
File: 1496102424115.png (2MB, 960x792px) Image search: [Google]
1496102424115.png
2MB, 960x792px
>>3102893
>The woman Vince doesn't even trust to hold the belt for a week will be the one to break the longest winning streak in modern WWE history
>>
Wheres the love for flabby Abby?
>>
>>3103833
i feel bad for her
>tries her hardest to carry jazzy to a good match
>jazzy is clearly fucking awful and incompetent
>nobody talking about abby afterwards, just how """"good"""" jazzy is
>>
>>3102964
>It's going to be Kairi and it should be Kairi.
Absolutely.

New eps drop soon right?
>>
>>3102855
Real talk. No sense in even worrying about what happens when they get called up.

>>3103014
And yet, Alexa Bliss with that "Brock Lesnar" type run since being on the main roster.
>>
>>3103036
Yeah. It's clearly impossible to earn money outside of WWE.
>>
>>3102910
fucking THIS
>>
>>3103895
Alexa's run has been more like Edge than Brock Lesnar.
>>
>>3102824
Every WWE angle in a nutshell.
>>
>>3102910
This guy knows the score
>>
>they don't know that the whole thing has been taped and the two finalists have already been decided
>>
File: Mercedes_Martinez_-_P1nCDOFtd08.png (276KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Mercedes_Martinez_-_P1nCDOFtd08.png
276KB, 512x512px
>>3102812
The G O A T
>masterful bruiser heel work
>can work off of anyone
>GOAT look
>16 year veteran
>>
>>3103011
She's not. Go watch that one stardom match, where there were Ricochet (her boyfriend) and Will Ospreay in the audience. Kagetsu is pissed at her and starts to stiff her. Cause she kept fucking up.
Toni, Piper, Mercedes and Kairi are better then Tessa. Give her time, she will be great at being heel. She is on the way to be one of the best heels on the indie circuit between women. But she's too young to really "get it".
>>3103833
I would love for flabby Abby to be firm Kiberlee and not be flabby anymore.
>>
>>3104600
I had thought that only the first round had been taped so far.
>>
>>3102945

And Sasha would be the WORST choice. She is just awful.

Becky would have been a good option if they hadn't already turned her into a comedy jobber. They've also killed Bayley. So the only halfway tolerable option is Charlotte.
>>
>>3102812
Kairi is the best wrestler there.

Very clear
>>
File: DEFnVYAEeZs5.jpg (88KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
DEFnVYAEeZs5.jpg
88KB, 1200x800px
Being a Rhea fan is suffering. She has the look, isn't a womanlet and she is getting better every time I see her.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.