[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/asp/lit/ rec thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

Could I get some good /asp/-related /lit/ recommendations? Anything that is interesting and engaging is welcome
>>
don't waste any money on justin roberts' book
>>
>>3102205
i have a reading recommendation for you:
have sex
gain height
lose weight
hit the gym
take a shower
unwrap your furniture
buy some cutlery
divorce your waifu
leave the basement
have some ding-dong diddly sex
>>
>>3102205
>>
I can give you an anti recommendation. Edge's book is literally fucking garbage
>>
>>3102218
ola bretkuk
>>
Brian's book is top notch, full of feels. And you can get it for free when you sign up for a free month on Audible.com.
>>
>>3102225
Daniel Bryan that is.
>>
>>3102212
I bet you actually wrote the whole phrase instead of ding-dong diddly you cringelord
>>
>>3102205
Jericho's are all good but the 1st is the best.
Foley's first two are good but the 2nd is the best.
Hogan's is interesting through the first half and worth a read, but devolves into self-pity and autism in the 2nd half.
Bischoff's is interesting but is basically designed to work everyone.
Hart's is good but drags in places.
I didn't like Bryan's because it was weirdly structured, but many say it's good.
Stone Cold's is ok, but you can tell he was just dictating to the actual author for about 2 hours and was done with it, so it's pretty generic and lacks any depth or character.
Rock's is ok in covering his early life and career, but again pretty generic.

Those are all that I've read so far.
>>
>>3102245
you thought i wrote ding-dong diddly when i actually wrote ding-dong diddly? what the ding-dong diddly fuck is wrong with you? ding-dong diddly
>>
>>3102205
Regals book 'walking a golden mile' is pretty good
>>
The most kino WWE related book i ever read.

Super fun to read how brock worked both Dana white and vince mcmahon into shoots, worked sable into marrying him, worked the canadian healthcare system , worked diverticulitis, worked austin into pussying out of jobbing to him, worked the NCAA twice, and when you finish the book, will realize he is still working vince mcmahon, so we come full circle

he also talks about drinking 1 Gallon of Milk and 1Kg of eggs a day ,,, Fascinating.
>>
>>3102320
wonders why his stomach failed on him
>>
File: VExkkA2[1].jpg (103KB, 600x524px) Image search: [Google]
VExkkA2[1].jpg
103KB, 600x524px
>>3102210
>>
File: images.jpg (56KB, 453x700px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
56KB, 453x700px
>>3102205
>>
Is this any ding-dong diddly good?
>>
I've heard Bob Holly's boobk is very good.
>>3102406
Yes, it's a very good book.
>>
I've heard good things about Controversy Creates Cash from Eric Bischoff.
>>
>>3102320
>falling for the gomad meme
>>
>>3102407
Bob Hollys book was good read.
>>
>>3102205
>Wrestling related
Have a Nice Day is probably the best I've read.
There was a book called "Benoit" that was a collection of essays on the situation.

>Non-wrestling
cormac mccarthy
>>
>>3102387

Second that.
>>
>>3102225
I listened to it too. The sections he narrates are interesting & funny. The intermittent WM30 journalism is god awful and the zapp branagan narrator makes it worse.
>>
>>3102205
Yknow Bryan Alvarez has a uhh book yknow you should uhh pick it up and um yknow read it
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.