[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does sexy star give you a boner?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: sexy star.png (939KB, 1426x803px) Image search: [Google]
sexy star.png
939KB, 1426x803px
do you prefer her workrate or body?
>>
>>3101275
Literally everything is better than her workrate.
>>
Yes, jerked off to this shoot a couple of times. She's a shit wrestler so obviously I prefer the body
>>
She's hot as fuck
>>
She only looks good with her mask on, other than that I cant stand her, she ruined Lucha Underground with her backstage politics, she cant wrestle for shit and the whole Taya screwjob and Rosemary shoot just makes me hate her even more.
>>
>>3101595
This
>>
>>3101449
link plz?
>>
File: Emma Huevo vs Sexy Star.png (1MB, 898x600px) Image search: [Google]
Emma Huevo vs Sexy Star.png
1MB, 898x600px
This match has worked me into many shoots.
>>
>>3102343
>Emma Egg
>>
>>3101275
Yes.
>>
>>3101595
>bitch politicked to get the LU title
>ratings immediately plummet
Sexy "Ratings Killer" Star
>>
>>3102351
WWE Emma's future gimmick
>>
>>3101275
>ywn see her nude
>>
>>3101595
/thread
>>
>>3101275
damn sexy star looks like THAT
>>
Real question is: Does she have any masked tribute-worthy pics?
>>
Would love to have her down on her knees, using that belt Paige cumcatcher style. Nut all over the belt and mask yo!
>>
>>3101275
>milf
>blonde
>abs
>mask
>short

she triggers every one of my fetishes
>>
>>3104487
she's also a boxer so you'll feel like more of a man when you pound her into submission and her pussy juice squirts everywhere
>>
>>3104497
Exactly how I feel anon
>>
>>3104497
>she's also a boxer

She's only had one fight and her opponent was a scrub who, at the time, was on a seven fight losing streak.

Yanely Ceja Hernandez
http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/689177
>>
>>3101275
After the armbar incident, her career only has a couple possible routes:
1. black listed industry wide and maybe suicides herself
2. Apologize to Rosemary and give her a few free shots
3. Disappear for ever.
>>
>>3101595
>she ruined Lucha Underground with her backstage politics
No wonder she was like the only woman to get the LU title.
>>
>>3104747
Not really, AAA office (suits people) love her and see her as the only marketable luchadora they have. That is the reason they brought her back to the fold and they took the belt from Taya.
Of course belts mean shit in Mexico, but Reina de Reinas belt has had a meaning. Taya and Hamada had a great match for the belt.
So Sexy will have a future in AAA as long as she looks good and sucks the right person off.
And of course Jeff Jarret is insane person and he wants to turn it into angle. That will go well.
>>
>>3101275
I only get hard for dimes, and she never drew one
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.