[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck was the point of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3943.png (156KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3943.png
156KB, 480x270px
What the fuck was the point of this?
>>
>>3101261
>Quickly, the British market is red hot right now. They even are getting their own wrestling show on TV!

>Wait...what? Oh, that show was cancelled? Never mind then...
>>
>>3101261
Haitch fell for the latest dad and tried to capitalize without a long term plan
>>
>>3101263
And people actually think HHH will save WWE.
>>
Kinda wish they would've made it a European championship instead desu
>>
>>3101263

I'm sure you know all about what HHH's plans were and if Vince ok'd them, and if the UK Championship wasn't intended from the start to be an occasional thing in light of the disaster that Vince turned CWC into.

And it's not like the tournament wasn't a success and the last championship match wasn't hyped to hell and back, and elevated the wrestlers big time as well as WWE's presence in the UK with their partners who will continue to feed them any potentially talented guys in the future. AND didn't prove Trips still has the abilty to put together an actually entertaining product that people actuallt enjoy.
>>
>>3101261
it's by far the best looking belt in the Fed, they should have that be the main belt.
>>
>>3101282
Get back on your knees you missed a spot
>>
>>3101265
It's so easy to spend other people's money. You think he'd work in government.

HHH and Steph are the reason I want a high estate tax
>>
>>3101263
>tried to capitalize without a long term plan

This sounds like Vince except for the "tried to capitalize" part
>>
>>3101261
A clear example of WWE's sole raison d'ĂȘtre : maximise profit by eliminating competition
>>
>>3101261
To cockblock the World of Sport reboot. And so WWE could try and take credit for the growing popularity of the British scene. Which, if you ask me, once they got involved the British scene died down quite a bit
>>
>>3101366
Not used to Brit indie. Is it true progress has regressed in quality?
>>
>>3101261
Haitch btfo
>>
>>3101350
WWE is like the baseball or soccer team who buys up all the players and still put a shitty team on the field
>>
>>3101288

Oh look, no argument just a rhetoric insult. Might as well type 'I have no way to dispute that so fuck you!'
>>
>>3101261
To be fair the talent showcased were extemly impressive, why they don't just make this belt a mid-card title for NXT is beyond me. They have all these wrestlers signed they're doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING with.
>>
>>3101433

I don't understand this either. The Bate/Dunne match from earlier this year was literally the MOTY

They're terribly underused
>>
>>3101433
>>3101476
They just signed them so other promotions can't use them on camera, what's so hard to understand?
>>
>>3101482
If that's what they're really doing (intentionally) then that's fucked up, I would hope they're at least being paid well. On top of that aren't all wrestlers in WWE considered "independent contractors", I mean if someone really wanted to make a stink they could sue and claim WWE is intentionally trying to keep them from competing in rivaling companies by deliberately shelving them right?
>>
>>3101493
Welcome to WWE.
>>
>>3101282
>this disastrous shit was delicious, I for one enjoyed it!

lmao good edrone

>>3101413
SEETHING
>>
>>3101310
haitchcuck seething
based vince
>>
>>3101282
>he enjoyed the UK tournament
>it sounds like he enjoys NXT, too

Every day edrones continue to amaze me with their utter lack of standards.
>>
>>3101261 They saw Sonny Smasher's belt and thought "Aw fuck...how will we ever compete with that?"
>>
>>3101493
>I would hope they're at least being paid well.
Apparently Dunne and Bate as the top guys were paid 20k each
>>
>>3101413
>He wants everything to be an argument

>>>/Reddit/
>>
It's all free (not that they need it) advertising as Dunne carries it in Progress, etc.
>>
>>3101263
/thread
He is desperately trying to strike gold, but all he is doing is proving he is clueless.
>>
>>3101559

Still can't scrounge up a comeback ' R-r-reddit!'

>>3101613

I enjoyed the CWC and UK shit as well as NXT moments much more than most of what RAW has shit out these past years so I woukd say he is doing alright. Didn't watch Mae Young though, not betting on that being too good...
>>
>>3101285
It's more expensive to make a believable toy version of the UK belt thus less profits. Wwe until they fix their fucked up paradigm will continue to design main roster main event belts based on what's easier to get into a Walmart.

I see their point but I do believe that most if not all wrestling fans would rather have a sweet belt on TV and a tacky looking plastic version at home instead of a belt on TV that's so shit posting that they can have a believable replica at home for 7 dorrars

It's unfortunate everyone isn't like me with a padded bank accounts and executive parents who can afford to walk around on Monday night with a proper winged eagle belts fromm ajs...
>>
>>3101261
They tried to cuck GFW as they attempted to expand. It's smart because it gives them an upper hand in fucking up indy contracts.
>>
>>3101650
edrone
>>
>>3101374
No. Problem was (and is) BSS involvement in WWE. And also this air of uncertainty with WWE and their plan. Indies has to be ready for them and they are telling them there will be show, then next month they are telling them there won't be a show and so on.
>>
Best belt and best championship match in more than a dog's age.
>>
>>3101493
20K for having an in into WWE and also not being on WoS (now probably dead) TV show. And they can keep on wrestling for "friendly" promotions like PROGRESS and others who declined FloSlam in the start. And WCPW ofc. Conners got out or WWE said fuck it, we don't care anymore.
>>
>>3102276
cringe
>>
>>3102287
ding-dong diddly
>>
>>3102290
this
>>
>>3101559
>Tripfaggot telling someone to go back to (((reddit)))
Now I've seen it all
>>
Why can't the Cruiserweight/UK belts just be Lower Midcard belts?
>>
>>3101261
Steal talent form ICW and other English indes, and defeat WoS in ratings with their own show. WoS didn't do so well on their own, so all plans are on the trash can, thus the need for a own WWE UK show has diminished. So now the UK title is the modern equivalent of the Light Heavyweight title.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.