[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Golden Age of hot women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

>Lana
>Maryse
>Alexa Bliss
>Bayley
>Sasha Banks
>Renee Young
>Paige

All on the roster at the same time
>>
>>3101103
Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPgZbRTEvr0
>>
>>3101103
>Bayley
>Sasha Banks
>hot

Yeah, their bodies are great, but they're total butterfaces.
>>
>>3101103
Not joking, only 3 women from this list are attractive - Lana, Maryse and Renee Young.

>The state of "men" in the year of Lord 2017.
>>
>bayley

might as well put ruby on here
>>
>Bayley
>Banks

Didley doo tip top kek
>>
>>3101103
> Lana
Generic, fake "blonde beauty"
> Maryse
See above
> Alexa
Overrated, clearly slept with people to magically go from tag team manager to multiple time women's champ. Child's body with annoying as fuck le dot nose piercing every millennial woman has to have.
> Bayley
Only attractive one with cute face, nice titties and ass.
> Sasha
Chavy ass fuck, nice booty but that's about it.
> Renee Young
Somewhat cute but not my type.
> Paige
Hot and into real kinky shit? Shame she's a lot less attractive seeing all the stuff she's done and losing weight and being a druggy.
>>
>>3101103
Renee doesn't count, she's not a wrestler.
>>
File: e4d.jpg (32KB, 208x409px) Image search: [Google]
e4d.jpg
32KB, 208x409px
why are all the horsesettys divorcees or with beta manlets

make you think
>>
>>3101103
>Didn't include Charly
Based.
>>
>>3101114
Everyone looks hot with the lights off, anon.
>>
Only SashA+ makes me hard 24/7. She's literally perfection
Bayley cute, not hot.
Bliss is ugly ratface
>>
>>3101155
She is also not hot...
>>
This era is really shitty in looks. The only truly hot ones on your list is Lana and Alexa. Heck you didn't even put Becky

2005ish was easily hotter than today
>>
>>3101103
Sasha is bald and has the body of an eleven year old boy and the same goes for Paige
>>
>>3101117
This guy gets it.

Let's put it this way... has anyone seen a hot wrestling fan? (besides Yelissa)

Right. Okay, next point... all these new girls ARE wrestling fans turned wrestlers.

Just do the math, ya pinheads!
>>
>>3101169
even your mother?
>>
>>3101103
>bayley and sasha banks
>hot

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>3101103
The girls now aren't bad, but you do realize there was a time when Stacy, Trish, Dawn Marie and Torrie were all on the roster at the same time, right?
>>
>>3101361
I really liked the period when Kelly Kelly, Melina, Layla, Alicia Fox (with straight hair), Brooke Adams, Maryse were on the roster. Even Mickie James was sexy back then.
>>
>>3101103
Renee is average as fuck. I see better women in the street every day. Maryse and Paige are just gross
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.