[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck hasn't that happened again lads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1504416988896.jpg (49KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1504416988896.jpg
49KB, 640x640px
Why the fuck hasn't that happened again lads?
>>
He's not over and kept coming out to crickets.
>>
>>3100810
>Got cheered against AJ Styles
wew
>>
>>3100810
He was over af during the Orton/Wyatt feud, but then they killed his push after the battle royale botch with AJ
>>
>>3100820
>Harper vs. AJ
>AJ beats him with his foot on the rope
>Shane restarts the match
>AJ just beats him clean with a 450.
>Then Orton beats AJ clean.
That was all done so fucking badly. Jesus christ.
>>
>>3100837
That was when Road Dogg became head writer
>>
>>3100842
>The title just goes back to Alexa Bliss with no fanfare and all the women are tossed into a multi-man match.
>Randy burns Bray Wyatt's house down and Bray just becomes EVEN SPOOKIER and it turns into bugs in the ring but Randy just RKOs him anyway.
>The Harper/AJ shit.
>Usos/American Alpha have a match interrupted by Shane walking to the ring.
>Ambrose has an extremely lukewarm feud against Corbin where he's not even there for several weeks. Corbin tried to murder him with a forklift, but Ambrose is just joking around rather than trying to beat the absolute shit out of Corbin.
SmackDown didn't really fall apart until after Mania, but boy if the signs weren't already there.
>>
I really want him to accept Styles's US Open Challenge

>>3100810
>he's been forcing this every day for months and it still hasn't gotten over
>>
>>3100808
because he's a fat old no-character no-gimmick no-charisma piece of shit who fucking sucks jesus god let this meme die
>>
>>3101019
lol you called him out so he reset his IP and posted it again.
>>
So bad he brought Cena down. You have to -extremely- terrible and shit tier to make a guy like Cena seem mid-card or worse because of his association with you. Even Zack Ryder was elevated by Cena.
>>
>>3101029
An hero yourself.
>>
>>3101032
>poster count didn't go up
>>
>>3100810
Why do you spend so much time posting here if you don't watch the show? You can't just read results online and understand everything that happened.
>>
again? i forgot it happened the first time
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.