[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone at the house show tonight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

Was more fun than I thought it would be and a hell of a lot better than what they've been televising.
Joe was advertised but replaced with Wyatt vs Cena for the main event which was a classic Cena gets the shit beat out of him then hits the 5mod.
Miz offered Jason Jordan a spot in the Miztourage and why the fuck aren't they doing that on Raw ..it was great.
Bliss won in a 5 way with Dana / Fox / Banks / Jax. Dana looked very competent and I hope she gets back on tv.
Opener was Hardys vs The Bar vs Ambrollins and was really good for a house show.
Roman vs Braun was the halfway main event. Braun lost by Dq for a stair shot then did the "i'm not finished wit yoo" and got speared through a table. Only real low spot of the night for us.
Balor vs Elias was a thing. Lots of submission moves by Elias (is that his thing? I know very little about him because I skip his boring ass when I watch Raw)
Low card battle royal was nice. Jordan threw out Dallas and Axel for the win. Was surprised he was out later vs the Miz for IC.

Crowd was about 2/3rds full and 40% kids so it was definitely pro Roman which was a shame. Miz was getting competing cheers with Jordan which is a bad sign too.

Merch booths sucked and 20oz were 5 bucks.
8/10 would house show again over a major televised show.
>>
Oh and the WWE network shilling was hardcore. But there was a long spot about
>you can watch everything the Undertaker ever did also btw you should totally watch No Mercy later this month.
in the same ad so ...
Either they really want us to think Undertaker could appear or he actually is.
Which reminds me of every ppv in 2000 until he came back at Judgement Day
>>
>>3100673 The house shows sound better than the raw's wtf?
>>
>>3102364
They always are because the guys have more freedom and don't have to work for the camera.
>>
>>3102371
This. Fucking Miz is amazing at house shows. I saw a dark match he had with Ambrose after a Smackdown taping and every time he laid Ambrose out he would get on the mic and start serenading Maryse. 'This here, is for my BEAUTIFUL, HOT, SEXAY, wife!' He did it at least three times, it was hilarious.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.