[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which era was the best?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: eras of wwe.jpg (57KB, 800x402px) Image search: [Google]
eras of wwe.jpg
57KB, 800x402px
Which era was the best?
>>
Attitude had the highest highs but I think RA Era was the most consistent
>>
>>3100232
WWF 80s. I can accept attiude era as ok but I hated the midcard.

New generation is just Shawn vs Bret or razor. With retarded gimmicks and dead crowds.

Post attitude is mutiple eras with Cena on top until recently. Stop start booking and bad wonky crowds and manlets.
>>
>>3100232
Attitude era.
>>
Top Row Legends (Warrior, Andre, etc) would DESTROY those other teams hands down.
>>
Take Kane out of the pic and replace him with Vince
>>
>>3100232
Why is the manlet era combined with the Ruthless Agression era?
>>
update with the new era (the JUST era)
>>
>>3100232
WCW
>>
Attitude, followed by New Generation and Ruthless.
>>
File: CqRZTsqVYAATKx3.jpg (292KB, 775x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CqRZTsqVYAATKx3.jpg
292KB, 775x1200px
>>3100232
nWo was the best era. It was last time some fans thought wrestling was real to some extent.

2002 - 2008 is ruthless aggression era.
2008 - 2017 is PG era.

Punk and especially Bryan should be nowhere near the OVW four. Replace them with Edge and Kurt Angle.
>>
>>3100342
this. Not sure if it's OP's oc or not, but the Ruthless Aggression and the New Era should be separate
>>
The mount rushmore of every era:

GA: Hogan, Savage, Piper, Andre
New Era: Shawn, Bret, Nash, Undertaker
Attitude: Austin, Rock, HHH, Foley
Ruthless: HHH, Lesnar, Angle, Eddie
PG: Cena, Orton, Batista, Jeff Hardy
Current era: Reigns, Cena, Lesnar, Styles
>>
>>3100348
Ruthless Aggression era
>hot lesbian action
>HHH shagging corpses
>Angle threatening to rape Bookers wife.
>Vince threatening to get Takers wife raped
>gay jokes galore
>fans calling women sluts
>racist JBL
>relationship with playboy

yeah no way you can marry this politically correct era with Ruthless Aggression era.
>>
>>3100349
Why is Reigns on the Rushmore?
>>
>>3100342
>buff daddy on top

This guy knows his stuff
>>
>>3100342
>>3100591

Who's that dude to the left of Big Poppa Pump?

Stinko Malenko?
>>
>>3100564
He's one of the biggest wrestlers of the New Era
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.