[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Real reason for Corbin's heat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 6

>Mike Johnson was asked today why Corbin may have lost his push, and he revealed the following, some of the following information he's gotten from four different people, all of which gave the same information:

>Corbin doesn't have heat over Twitter, they don't care about that.

>Johnson said that he'd heard from four different wrestlers within the company that at a talent meeting before the show, the head of WWE's wellness policy, Joseph Maroon, brought up the concussion lawsuit/CTE/football and Corbin, in front of everyone, said he'd worked for the NBA and was a former football player and said it was said that he [Corbin] shat on everything Maroon said, it was described as "awkward" and caused the people leading the meeting to lose track multiple times, Corbin kept saying that Maroon wasn't right about CTE.

Maroon is a shady fuck that tries to downplay the seriousness of the CTE problem and I guess Corbin didn't like that.
>>
Have sex
>>
>>3099053
Hey Maroon!
>>
Based Maroon working the brain damaged idiots.
>>
>>3099048
>NBA
>Football
Come the fuck on dude..
>>
>>3099048
>Joseph Maroon
That name sound familiar
Is that the one Punk was suing?
>>
>said he'd worked for the NBA and was a former football player
>Making shit up and can't even bother to look up what the NBA is
>>
>>3099065
No he went after Chris Amann
>>
So Corbin is the class autist who likes to argue over details with the teacher.

I mean, even if Corbin is right, just SHUT UP and stop interrupting, you are causing a scene and making the rest of the people uncomfy.
>>
>>3099071
It's obviously a typo you thick cunt
>>
>>3099074
>turn your brain off bro

kys, based CORBIN doing what must be done
>>
>>3099048
what a maroon, and an ignoramus to boot.
>>
>>3099103
This is what happens to heroes I guess.

Fuck the wwe. And fuck the police for my dead homies!
>>
>>3099048
Based Corbin calling out (((doctors)))
>>
>>3099048
>Maroon is a shady fuck that tries to downplay the seriousness of the CTE problem and I guess Corbin didn't like that.

wtf I love Corbin now!
>>
>>3099048
Based Corbin not taking shit from some wannabe doctor
>>
>>3099065
No he's the shill who kept CTE underwraps on behalf of the NFL for years. I respect Corbin more for BTFOing this shill faggot.
>>
>>3099048
>probably the same doctor that told Punk to take a Z pak for a staph infection
>>
wtf I love Corbin now
>>
>>3099048
kek what a carnie company
>>
>>3099103
Playing the hero gets you nowhere in life. Corbin is a moron and has no one to blame but himself for his current situation.
>>
>>3099048

Am I dumbass if I don't have a clue what this is trying to say? What did the doctor say that Corbin shat on?
>>
>>3099297
The doctor was trying to downplay the harshness, and dangers of CTE, and Corbin took offense to it after dealing with multiple concussions, of course the shitty fucking article doesn't say that but i believe it's implied
>>
>>3099297
Maroon was paid off by the NFL to cover up and downplay the extent of the concussion and CTE problems affecting players. He's a hack with no morals whatsoever. Corbin, being a formal footballer, obviously sympathises with the players.
>>
>>3099048
HEY
YOU'RE STUPID
CTE IS REAL
>>
Wow if it really went down like that I got a lot of respect for Corbin. These are the hack doctors that won't let Bryan wrestle after going through the best doctors in the world and getting clearance with all of them
>>
>>3099048
Honestly makes me respect him a lot more
>>
Lol this and steroids are literally the only two subjects where standing up to Vince WON'T earn his respect.

Corbin is finito.
>>
Wtf I love Corbin now
>>
Based Corbin, I hope he recovers
>>
Based as fuck.
Props to Corbin
>>
>>3099048
God i wish New Japan could find footing in ameica. I want a new monday night wars. Lesnar DB CM Punk who else needs to jump ship?
>>
FACE TURN
>>
>>3099074
Imagine being this much of a beta pushover
>>
>>3099048
I mean, the guy definitely has a point, but now I'm stuck with the image of him interrupting the meeting with HEY MAROON, SHUT UP
>>
>>3099048
>Corbin was a good guy all along
>>
>WWE still burying people to this very day for having morals
>>
>>3099064
>National Burgerball Association
>>
>HEY MAROON, SHUT UP! THAT'S NOT HOW CTE WORKS, STUPID
>>
File: 1491203457978.png (404KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491203457978.png
404KB, 640x360px
>Thought Corbin got buried for being an obnoxious retard and laughed my ass off when BMJ shoved the knife in his back.
>It was actually because he called out an NFL shill and was basically doing the right thing.
Not sure how to feel right now.
>>
Based Big Breakfast Corbin. I still believe that was him posting here damnit
>>
>>3099048
Why the fuck would he put his ass out there for a sport he no longer has any stake in, and that even threw him out? Dumb motherfucker.
>>
>>3099930
Because if he still has friends in the NFL, it still matters to him.
>>
>>3099930
Because it also affects a lot of wrestlers you dumb cunt
>>
Wtf I love Corbin now? I guess this is the news that Meltzer don't want to publish until 3 persons corroborate it, lest he get sued.
>>
>>3099048
Corbin sucks so who cares.
>>
If true, I just gained a lot of respect for Corbin. WWE is still carny as fuck.
>>
>>3099964
Corbin is not the one who cheats on his fiancée and with his dick pic on Twitter
>>
>>3099048
I would literally apologise to Corbin if this were true. It takes guts (or Asperger's) to stand up against this dodgy company
>>
>>3100057
Almost all guys cheat and i loved his dick Pic, more guys should take one.
>>
>>3100090
Wow Yelissa that's very un Christian of you. God wouldn't approve.
>>
>Downplays CTE and its effects in NFL, clears players with concussions to keep playing.
>Refuses to clear Bryan no matter what in WWE even though tons of other doctors have cleared him.

So this guy is just a stooge that'll say whatever his corporate overlords want him to, right?
>>
>>3099355
Read it in his voice
>>
Maroon literally gets paid millions by the NFL and the WWE to convince players and wrestlers that CTE isn't real (or that it's extremely rare). Fuck him. If this story is real Corbin just earned a lot more respect from me.
>>
File: 1325456515592.jpg (55KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1325456515592.jpg
55KB, 720x480px
>>3100057
Would you like to share with the class?!
>>
>>3099048
This doesn't make any sense. I mean a lot of WWE shit doesn't but let's recap
>Corbin calls out stooge (((doctor))) for spreading false info on brain injuries
>makes the meeting awkward by doing this apparently
>no one in the meeting has any balls about them to also step up and say "yeah you know what maybe the former football player is right"
Is it because they're all cocksucking yes men or what? I don't get how this could completely kill the guy's push. I mean maybe he sperged out a bit by talking out of turn in the meeting or whatever but enough to kill the MITB push? Fuckin weird
>>
File: 1461056774839.gif (2MB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1461056774839.gif
2MB, 1440x810px
>>3099048
>Corbin buried
>AJ buried
>Sami buried
>Ziggler buried
>Hardyz buried
>Becky buried
>Seth buried
>Finn buried
>Dean buried
>Rusev buried
>Lana buried
>KO buried
>Charlotte buried
>Ember buried
>Nikki Cross buried
>Enzo buried
>Cass buried
>Gable buried
>Harper buried
>Aries buried
>Bayley self-buried
>Ryder buried
>Emma buried
>Miz buried
>>
>>3099267
Can't imagine why somebody in a physically dangerous job wants a competent doctor.
>>
Based Corbin. I'm sorry I ever made fun of you
>>
>>3100549
a lot of those people don't have what it takes to draw anyway
>>
>>3100546
WWE hates insubordination
>>
>>3100549
Most of those aren't even buried
>>
>>3099048
Is the lawsuit still going on?
>>
>>3099048
BASED BIG BRAIN DAMAGE BARON
>>
>>3100711
Well this is really fucking dumb for many reasons.
>>
>>3100717
ur right anon zayn should be the face of the company
>>
>>3100719
>actual likeable babyface

It'd be a refreshing change from Reigns & Cena getting booed the fuck out for the past 12-isH years
>>
I feel kinda bad about making fun of Corbin now. Seems like he was doing the right thing.
>>
>>3100546
>Is it because they're all cocksucking yes men
ding ding ding
>>
>>3100733
Me too, anon. We need to unJUST Corbin
>>
>>3100724
>zayn
>likable

Yeah nah. Try again with someone who isn't an ungodly combination of ginger/muslim/french
>>
Was the referee bit a meta-rib about doing nothing wrong but getting fucked by the McMahons?
>>
>>3100090
holy fucking heel turn
>>
>>3100742
gb2 >>>/pol/
>>
>>3100343
Yep,
>>
File: 1341151329836.jpg (56KB, 413x570px) Image search: [Google]
1341151329836.jpg
56KB, 413x570px
>Big Dave refuses to debunk this because Corbin was working him on twitter

Poor guy
>>
>>3099048
>NBA
so Snorebin doesn't remember what sport he played? Or is OP making this shit up? Both are viable options.
>>
>>3099074
I know what you're saying I hate those types as well generally but I would say this is much different. A known shill telling a bunch of people who may be dumb enough to believe him that concussions ain't no thang
>>
seems perfectly reasonable to throw away the money in the bank for this.

doubt this is the whole story
>>
>>3101170
I DIDN'T SQUANDER ANYTHING, STUPID
>>
>>3099074
>likes to argue over details with the teacher
>the teacher is a known shill intentionally spreading lies
>just shut up and drink the Kool-Aid
>>
>>3099048
So...what is the real story here? Did Corbin disregard the danger of CTE or did Maroon downplay the dangers and Corbin talked against that?
>>
>>3101237
2nd bit.
>>
>>3100962
Kill yourself for encouraging namefagging
>>
>>3101170
Corbin didn't book himself to get chumped
>>
Based Corbin working the fraud doctors
>>
If this is real that fucking sucks for Corbin and I feel bad for him.

Losing your MITB contract and then getting buried by Super Cena is fucking brutal, for it to happen over calling out bullshit is even worse.
>>
>>3100090
You have an email? I'll send you some of me
>>
>>3099048
>Based Big Dick Corbin killing his own push to save us from having to endure a Corbin WWE title run
Thread posts: 89
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.